**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Mine have been swelling for a good long while already, but I'm prone to it in summer anyway. Doc isn't worried as long as the BP stays good. My biggest advice is cut out salt. I was really swollen after a holiday and long drive home which included lots of shitty food... next day at home I had a very low salt diet...and peed out 2.5 pounds overnight. :rofl:

Aww only 10 days until V-Day BB? So exciting!!! :D

Hi Em! :hi: I know, we keep missing eachother on here. :( How have you been? How are you and OH?
I am doing good! So is Alora. I really couldn't ask for a better pregnancy! :happydance:

Seems ages away! :lol:

Surprisingly I'm feeling good (apart from heartburn) I think it's probably because my bosses are away!!

^ I know what you mean... somedays feel like forever to me too. :wacko:
But in the grand scheme of things, 10 days isn't that long! ;)
Just over 17ish weeks until your baby boy will be here!! :D :yipee:

:happydance: :yipee: I know!! :mrgreen:

Well think I might finally be getting somewhere with my Hen Party, we have been in touch with 3 Hotels who can do treatments for us. I just need final details from them and then I can book one of them! :)

Aww sounds fun!! You're doing a spa day right??? I would love that.
I have a spa pedicure gift certificate that I'm saving until I'm 8ish months along, as I'm sure it will feel REALLY good right about then! :lol:

Yeh they are offering us this -

3 for £30
mini manicure
mini pedicure
eye brow wax
back neck and shoulders
reflexology
mini facial
eye brow tint
eyelash tint

My god I am so stressed! My manager said to take tomorrow off so I had said to the practice I have been working at on Monday and today that I wouldn't be in tomorrow. I've since been getting snotty texts by the other practice demanding I go in!!:growlmad:

I've just rang my manager and she said to still take annual leave! I'm so annoyed!

Aww only 10 days until V-Day BB? So exciting!!! :D

Hi Em! :hi: I know, we keep missing eachother on here. :( How have you been? How are you and OH?
I am doing good! So is Alora. I really couldn't ask for a better pregnancy! :happydance:

:rofl: yess i know!
i've been good, we're both well!!
how is Kyree?

that's great hon :-D
xxx

BB - Ugh! I'm sorry you're having a hard time with work. :wacko: That's the last thing you need right now. Just remember, in only 13ish weeks, you're DONE! That's what keeps me motivated anyway! :haha:

Em - I'm glad to hear everything is good with you. How is school going? Any fun plans for the summer?

i'm excited :-D only got 5 days until the real countdown begins!!
schools OK just tiring i suppose.
not got any cool plans as of yet, since i'll be nearly 7 months i won't be going out of the country.
probably just lounge around the house for the most part, especially since it will be v. hot.

what about you four? :winkwink:
xxx

Busy thread today I see for the most part everyone is great
my LO is practicing his sticking out his limbs
cutest thing I swear it was his bum was sticking out and
I could feel it and I rubbed it and he pushed it back in

Hi Ladies and bumps

Popping in again to say Hi!!
Hope we are all well, dont know if anyone is the same but I seem to be starting to get really tired again recently and random spouts of feeling really sick for around 15 minutes each evening?? strange

xx

Kay I was feeling the same way and when I saw my Dr. last I mentioned it so he checked my Iron levels, turns out they are a little low causing me to be anemic. I started on some Iron and now feel much better, less tired.

Thanks hun got my midwife on Tuesday so will mention it then

Kay my sickness came back too! I'm throwing up every morning and I'm so tired :(

Oh no brunette, iv been extremely lucky and not thrown up once in my pregnancy its just been severe nausea feelings that have come over me all of a sudden then go, hmm dunno prob just be hormones etc along with all the other joys of pregnancy :cloud9:

not got any cool plans as of yet, since i'll be nearly 7 months i won't be going out of the country.
probably just lounge around the house for the most part, especially since it will be v. hot.

xxx

Which countdown? Third Tri? See I thought 27 weeks was Third Tri? :shrug:

And yeah, I don't really miss school. :haha: Sometimes I do, I miss the atmosphere and learning new things, but I don't miss the time or money spent on it.

We don't have any big plans either. I don't like going too far from home while pregnant, especially near the end. But we are going to my dad's trailer at the end of July. There's a beach, pool, playground. Basically just to get away somewhere and I'm sure Kyree will love it. :D

And Agiboma... isn't it amazing??? I love it when you can actually press lightly on bubs and feel him/her move around! :D

xxx

Which countdown? Third Tri? See I thought 27 weeks was Third Tri? :shrug:

And yeah, I don't really miss school. :haha: Sometimes I do, I miss the atmosphere and learning new things, but I don't miss the time or money spent on it.

We don't have any big plans either. I don't like going too far from home while pregnant, especially near the end. But we are going to my dad's trailer at the end of July. There's a beach, pool, playground. Basically just to get away somewhere and I'm sure Kyree will love it. :D

:rofl: in 5 days, i'll only have 100 days to go hon :winkwink:
27 weeks is 3rd tri isn't it?
i like learning .. that sounded nerdier than i meant it to. :haha:
that sounds like great fun :-D
xxxxxxx

OH... hahah duh! :dohh:
I didn't notice that, sorry hun! :blush:

And 27 weeks is 3rd Tri, yes! :thumbup: At least that's what I go by!

And don't worry, I like learning too. At least I learn alot in my job all the time, since everything changes almost everyday, so I get my fill from that! :haha:

@ mommy it is the best feeling in the world
I was just thinking it seems like yesterdawe where
all gonna have our 20 week scan now it's vday and third tri
do exciting

:haha: it's OK i only realised since i've been counting down the last 13 weeks!
xxx

Agiboma - I know! Time is going fast! Before we know it, we'll all be nearing the end, and having our babies one by one! :yipee:

And I still have 27 days until my real countdown begins! :haha: I didn't even notice it was 27 days until I checked just now! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->