**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Im not scare dof the birth as such. im just scared that the pregnancy really is nearly over. It has gone so quickly looking back. i have so much to do, moving house, finding a house, phil coming out the army and finding a job to go into. it just all seems to be coming at once and im more worried about the baby coming and me not being organised.
Im sure all will work out how its supposed to.

Aww im sure you will be all organised even if you dont feel like you will. I feel too organised :haha: i already have washed alot of her stuff. Very limited things still to get getting many with HIP grant when i get it.
and her room is set up other than her cot which we are putting up after the wedding, as before then the spare bed is needed

He has everything he needs now apart from the cot which we will get when we have found a house. we will end up privatley renting for a year as we do now but we are on the council waiting list which takes forever as privatley renting is so expensive.
I no everything will work out the main thing is he has everything he needs when he gets he. I just hate being so unorganised when it comes to everthing else. lol.

Yes i need a few things like a bouncer and bits and bobs like that. but as soon as i get my HIP grant through i will be getting everything out the way.
Doing a carboot on the 4th July so will look there for a few bits as you can always get some bargins from there :D
I can't wait to set up the cot :haha: even having the moses basket up and on the stand in her bedroom even with there being a full size bed in there makes it seem so real. She has a winnie the pooh rug on the floor already, her curtians are up. And she has a baby gym thing on the floor in her room which i will bring down when she is born :D its all so exciting. Im finding im getting a bit lost in the 2nd tri now. In a way i really cant wait to move over to the 3nd tri

Shit shit shit! I think I may end up in a disciplinary next week! One of my so called friends that I work with has caused a whole lot of trouble for me at the other practice I've been working at! :cry:

If I didn't go back to my current job after my maternity leave do I have to pay SMP back?

Shit shit shit! I think I may end up in a disciplinary next week! One of my so called friends that I work with has caused a whole lot of trouble for me at the other practice I've been working at! :cry:

If I didn't go back to my current job after my maternity leave do I have to pay SMP back?

Aww sorry to hear that hope you able to get everything sorted. if you havent done anything wrong you shouldnt be on a disciplinary

See that's the thing, since finding out I'm pregnant I can't do anything right. I'm always in the wrong IYKWIM?

I'm sick of it :(

Aww so is it your actually not in the wrong, or you aint sure if you are?
I bet you are sick of it i would be hun x

No I'm not in the wrong, i had told them I wasn't going in on Monday. I cleared everything with my manager.

Well then there is nothing wrong with that if cleared with your manger. Is there anyone at work that you could speak to about it?
I would think your SMP would be effected if you didnt go back after. what about people who dont go back after the 1year i beleive they still get it.
https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...ort/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018741 this website has a lot of info on SMP might help

BB im so sorry your having such a shit time. They are treating you so unfairly for being pregnant and i would definitely take further action against them now. Enough is enough.

As for the SMP, no hun you dont have to pay it back. Not a single penny. Im not returning to work after Shae is born so i checked with my employeer and you only have to pay back any company maternity you received if you dont return.

xxx

Im actually going to start crying if my back pain gets any worse. taken paracetomol and its doing nothing. Im pretty sure it gets worse by the hours :(

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

BB - I'm sorry you're still having a hard time with work. :( I bet you're just counting the days until your mat leave! Why on earth would you be in disciplinary??? :wacko:
I hope it gets better hun. :hugs:

Phillippa - I'm really sorry about your back pain. That can't be fun at all. :( And I'm sure it sucks, but at least it is pretty common and other than being painful, won't cause any harm to Chloe. And in a few more months, she'll be born and all this pain will be in the past.

Laura - pregnancy does go SO fast. I cant get over how fast this one is going. My first pregnancy went pretty slow actually... but looking back NOW, it went fast. But this one is going ridiculously fast. I feel like I blink and another week has gone by! The important thing is to enjoy it! You will miss it when it's over. I LOVE having my daughter with me, but it's hard not to miss feeling your little baby wiggle and kick inside of you, and I love the baby bump too. Either way, it's all worth it in the end! :)

So how is everyone otherwise? It's really yucky outside here today - been raining all morning. I got soaked just dropping my daughter off this morning! :wacko:

22 weeks today for me! :D Only 5 weeks until Third Tri! :haha:

xx

thanks kate. yes its good to know its normal but im pretty sure that it shouldn't be this bad this early. or i def dont think i would be refered to physio. Im just scared if it continues to get worse there is so way i will cope :(

I know hun. It can be hard at times, and sometimes the aches and pains can be unbearable. But you will get through this. :hugs: You only have 14 weeks (or less!) left. And like you said, because you're small... that may be why Chloe is putting more pressure on your nerves, etc. It wont cause any damage to either of you, it will just be painful until she's born. :(

Love your avatar by the way!! I posted that quote on my facebook a few days ago - I love it! :D

thanks yes i love things like that :D
Yes exactly hoping she def comes slightly early 37weeks + with all this pain

Thanks girls, I'm feeling a bit better, I went to the other practice and asked what was going on. Apparently they don't have a problem with it as I had cleared it with MY manager it's just the girl I work with was kicking off about it because I hadn't told her I was off. Stupid cow:growlmad: She is a proper back stabber...the whole bloody place is!

H2B came into work yesterday to have his wisdom tooth removed, I couldn't watch :lol: He has been in agony since bless him, he managed to get to sleep at 10pm then woke at 1.30am fell to sleep at 2.30am and then I jumped out of bed screaming the usual obscenities with cramp! Normally I just stand up and it goes, not this time! I couldn't put my foot down, it hurt so much, I burst into tears, H2B was really worried, I kept saying "Help me" of which he tried to, I've never felt pain like it! My leg is well stiff this morning!! :( He then didn't get back to sleep bless him and is still in agony!

I'm going to try and get into the doctors today, TMI ALERT! I noticed the other week that my left nipple and surrounding area looked a bit puckered on one side but I put it down to pregnancy so ignored, I've just begun to notice that my nipple and surrounding area is quite lumpy so just want to get it checked!

How are you girls? 8 Days until V Day for me :D

KittyVentura hope your wedding day goes brilliantly today! :mrgreen:

BB:hugs: glad everything is sorted now with youre work

TMI but that sounds alot like my nipples :haha: one of them even started bleeding the other day errr pregnancy does alot of strangeee things im not used to seeing lol

I managed to get into my doctors this morning, I had to show him my boobies:blush: He said it's just pregnancy and is normal.

I also mentioned the pain I get in the side of my bump when walking, this is normal too, stretchy muscles etc!

Oooh chick bleeding doesn't sound quite right or do you mean dry and cracked?

Yeah i mean dry and cracked lol not nice !! i dont think id be able to show my boobies to the doctor:blush: oh god im in trouble when it comes to giving birth hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->