**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

aww, that's so handsome.
i haven't decided yet, but i have time until my scan so i guess i'll wait and see!
trying to weigh out the pros and cons atm.
are you? xx

We've got a scan booked on the 25th to hopefully find out, as you can see i'm a very impatient person :haha:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing okay. I haven't been on for a few days as I have really been struggling emotionally the last few days. The death of my friends baby has hit me really hard. I am also waiting to hear from my consultant at the hospital to see if he wants to see me earlier,my gp sent off the scan photo's to him to see what his opinion is. xxxx

Hi Serenity,
Good to see you back on here hun xx
Sorry to hear you've been struggling these last few days, I really hope things start to get better for you.
Take good care of yourself.
Karen xxxxx

awww, you're not! :haha:
did you find out with your first? xxx

Yes,but we waited until the 20 week scan at the hospital then, only because I didn't know then that you could pay and have one done earlier :haha: Mind you I bet hubby is glad I didn't know then!!!!

haha! i thought if you find out at 16 weeks it's only 75% compared to .. 95%?
or something like that. :D xx

I was wondering if you could add my angel baby to the list, he was due on the 9th of october, we called him Max :angel: :hugs: thanks x

So sorry to hear this hun, please look after yourself :hugs: xxxx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing okay. I haven't been on for a few days as I have really been struggling emotionally the last few days. The death of my friends baby has hit me really hard. I am also waiting to hear from my consultant at the hospital to see if he wants to see me earlier,my gp sent off the scan photo's to him to see what his opinion is. xxxx

Nice to see you back, sorry to hear about your friend's baby, sending lots of :hugs: to all involved, I cannot imagine what you are going through right now :hugs: xxxx

Im new to the site and due on the 6th october. Got my 20week scan on the 19th may, me and my partner are still not sure whether to find out or not. He wants to but i dont. Keep trying to talk about it but we both stick to our ways and get nowhere

Im new to the site and due on the 6th october. Got my 20week scan on the 19th may, me and my partner are still not sure whether to find out or not. He wants to but i dont. Keep trying to talk about it but we both stick to our ways and get nowhere

do you have any inclings as to the gender? :haha:

and oh yeah, i've been meaning to ask you your name! :blush: xx

Me and other people think girl, craving sweet things which i have heard is linked to having a girl. But if i follow my family i will have a boy, as between my 2sisters 6kids there is only one girl who is one of the youngest.

Thank you so much Karen and going_crazy. You ladies on here really are the best for being supportive. I am hoping over the next few days my positivity will return but the funeral is on Monday so thats going to be hard for us all. I'm just devastated for them as they had been through so much to conceive him. I really appreciate your comments ladies, thanks xxxx

Me and other people think girl, craving sweet things which i have heard is linked to having a girl. But if i follow my family i will have a boy, as between my 2sisters 6kids there is only one girl who is one of the youngest.

aahh, i think my bubba's a girl, but everyone else thinks girl!
and you never know, you might have a girl! xx

So glad the bleeding wasn't anything too sinister Buttonnose, please try not to worry as i'm sure your little beanie is just fine. :flower:

:hugs: to you Serenity.

I'm feeling a lot less sick now which is nice but the nausea has been replaced by an intense thirst and nasty headaches so getting dehydrated quite eaily. Been feeling quite a few flutters over the past few days though, especially at night when i'm in bed or lying on the sofa, so much earlier than with my first, think I was about 18 wks then.

Can't wait for the scan now, have it on 27 May. Really hope they can tell the gender as OH v. keen to find out and i'm coming round to the idea too. Hope we get a good view! My sis wanted to find out at hers but their bubba was sat on its bottom and they couldn't get a good view! They decided not to book a gender scan as figured it was fate and they weren't meant to know! She was adamant they were having a girl though and they did!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekends and the lovely sunshine!

xxx

Hi,
I'm due on the 6th too and I have my 20 week scan on the 19th too LOL!!!!
Hope you're well
Karenxx

Hi everyone

Lolababes - hope you've sorted things out with OH, I'm so moody at the moment its ridiculous.

Going-crazy - thats not good news about OH you'd think they'd take into account that he's done 10 years with no incidents, hope it works out ok it must be such a worry. Well done on finding heartbeat so quickly it still takes me ages.

Emamdbub - welcome to 2nd tri I'm due on 6th as well but this will be my third!

Today I've been busy wallpapering my little girls bedroom and now I'm exhausted so thats me finished for today, but it will all start again tomorrow :dohh:.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend.

Jo xx

How funny - we've just been out looking at wallpaper for one of the lounge walls and hubby said who are we going to get to put it up?? Well, looks like it's you Jo LOL!!!!!
Hope you're okay
Karenxxxx

Hi Karen - ended up finishing the last bit of papering last night so its just the paintig to do today. I quite enjoy papering find it quite theraputic until I start noticing all the bubbles :haha: luckily its all smoothed itself out this morning. I'll get round next weekend to start yours lol, you should give it a go its quite easy really.

Jo xx

Hi Serenity - I wondered how you were doing had noticed you hadn't been on. It must be really difficult for you (and your friend) right now. Hope you hear from your consultant soon and find out about your babies cord. Sending you, your friend and everyone else involved lots of :hugs: for getting through tomorrow.

Jo xx

Thank you so much Karen and going_crazy. You ladies on here really are the best for being supportive. I am hoping over the next few days my positivity will return but the funeral is on Monday so thats going to be hard for us all. I'm just devastated for them as they had been through so much to conceive him. I really appreciate your comments ladies, thanks xxxx

Sending out big hugs :hugs: for you and your friend hun, Ill be thinking of you tomorrow and hope everything is ok when you see the doctor xxxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278pr___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->