**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

thanks for the updat Em. Hope your well hunny.

holey moley, only 4 days to go and im down the single figures. scarey.:shock:

So ladies... I'm now a wife. Woooooo!

Here are some unofficial pics of the big day. It was perfect... bit warm so I couldn't stay in my dress long and my legs and fet swelled so bad I couldn't wear my shoes but still it was perfect.

I go on my honeymoon on Weds early hours and will be in 3rd tri when I get back. I'll see you all there :D xxx

Attachments

• Clipboard20.jpg
    Clipboard20.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Clipboard27.jpg
    Clipboard27.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Clipboard37.jpg
    Clipboard37.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1801.jpg
    SAM_1801.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1805.jpg
    SAM_1805.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
Sorry... a few more...

The last is my improvised wedding outfit after the heat became too much. Lol xxx

Attachments

• Clipboard13.jpg
    Clipboard13.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 35668_443478955394_737515394_6460245_3035186_n.jpg
    35668_443478955394_737515394_6460245_3035186_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Clipboard05.jpg
    Clipboard05.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey BB :wave: it will soon come round hun.

Oh Kitty your wedding pictures are gorgeous. You look stunning and what a bump to :thumbup: very beautiful. Have a fantastic honeymoon. Yep, ill see you over there.

xxx

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm due with my 1st baby on 5 October so am 25 weeks 6 days today - only 99 days to go - very exciting!!!

Kittyventura - great wedding pics - congratulations!

Morning everyone :) hope u and bumps are all well

Jules that cakes looks amazing ! Kittyventura you look lovely hun i would have loved to get married with my bump ! :) have a nice honeymoon !

Well the football was a massive dissapointment yday wernt it ? i had to drive around for an hour to find a pub that wasnt too packed to watch it in :haha: as i didnt want to get knocked about by people !!

Im seriously thinking i need to buy a paddling pool after all youre comments just so i can handle sitting outside bit embarassing though as i havnt got any other lil ones to use an excuse for buying it :blush: haha

xx

You don't need an excuse for a paddling pool!! It's roasting! Asda do little ones that are big enough to sit in for £2.50!! :)

I saw your pictures on Facebook KittyVenture, you looked amazing!! :D

:hi: Laura!!

I can't wait for 3rd Tri....I will make a new topic on Friday for the earlier girls and will probably move over when you lot do! :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone had a Great weekend. Kitty your wedding pictures are Great! You look beautiful.......As usual I only have time enough to read a couple pages m at work so I hope I 't missed anything else this weekend. C'mon 3rd Tri!

OO i never thought about asda deffinatley go and pick one up this afternoon :)

ARGH im tearing my hair out trying to think of things to do for mine and OH's 2 year anniversary this weekend its so hard trying to plan things when youre pregnant lo l:growlmad:

WOOHOO im excited to move to 3rd tri ill probably pop in early on aswell hehe

x

the thread has been dead over the weekend
so as far as i know hon you've not missed anything
glad you had fun at your bbq!!
i would really like a tan right now, but I never seem to be in the sun long enough, because i get so hot so quickly

100 days to go Phillippa! :happydance:

hope all you ladies and bumpys are doing well
and have a nice day
xxxx

Dont em im bouncing off the walls already :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: only 100days to go i really can't beleive where time is going

So ladies... I'm now a wife. Woooooo!

Here are some unofficial pics of the big day. It was perfect... bit warm so I couldn't stay in my dress long and my legs and fet swelled so bad I couldn't wear my shoes but still it was perfect.

I go on my honeymoon on Weds early hours and will be in 3rd tri when I get back. I'll see you all there :D xxx

Lovely pics congratulations, my wedding is on the 24th July :cloud9:
I love the pic of your hubby holding your bump. If my dress still fits and doesnt hide my bump i would love to have a pic like that :D

Trying my dress on on the 9th so it gives me time to get another if it doesnt fit, and will give me the best idea possible if it will

I was so hot on sunday, i went to an armed forces event near me with OH and his mum and sister and his sisters 2 kids (one of whom had autism) we were running around like mad. And there was no shade anywhere. I think i did way to much walking etc. as i went really dizzy and ahd to be checked over by st johns but they said it was the heat ect and my body telling me to slow down. Im one of these people who doesnt realise ive over done it until its too late :blush:
Then his sister brought us all pizza hut which we didnt turn down even though i got full to uick i only managed 2 sluices of pizza , a tiny bit of salad and tiny bit of pasta. Didnt watch the football with being out and with the sounds of it im glad i didnt TBH.
How is everyone else?

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!! :hi:

Jules, seriously... I want cake now!!! Great job! :thumbup:

KittyVentura - lovely wedding pictures! And your bump is gorgeous!!! :) You made a beautiful bride! (I've already been nosey on facebook! :haha:)

So how is everyone today?
It's exactly 4 months until my due date today! :D Four months really isn't long at ALL! And only 10 days until V-Day! I can't wait!
Alora has been moving like crazy the last few days... and her kicks are getting higher where I can feel them above my belly button which is nice too, instead of always down low. Ahhh I can't wait to meet her!

I am exhausted today. Kyree seems to have caught another cold and she was up most of the night last night. I would give anything to crawl into bed right now! :sleep:
xx

im well thanks, hope your daughter gets better soon. Chloe has been really quite last day or too i dont think she like the hot weather. When she does kick atm its right in my bladder, not comfy at all

mines kicking my bladder too. Nearly in 3rd tri only 2 days to go-arg its all getting rather real!

You mean 4 days?

The October girls don't move over until Friday.

Does any of you know where I can get 13 Hen Party Sashs, 1 Bride to Be, 1 Matron of Honour and 1 Mother of The Bride Sashes quite cheap without them looking really cheap that match?

Wow I can't believe some of us are moving over Friday already! :shock:
Crazy how fast time is going!

That means I will be bouncing between the two trimesters as of Friday then! :haha:

mines kicking my bladder too. Nearly in 3rd tri only 2 days to go-arg its all getting rather real!

Yes not very comfy is it, makes you think you need to toilet when you don't :blush: :haha:
She better turn round soon lol, and she defingihtly better have turned round when they cheak to see if she is breech etc.
She made my belly look very weird today, she had her head pushed agianst one side of my belly and her bum on the other so i looked like i had a very lumpy belly like a road with to speep humps on :rofl:

Wow I can't believe some of us are moving over Friday already! :shock:
Crazy how fast time is going!

That means I will be bouncing between the two trimesters as of Friday then! :haha:

Yes i will be jumping between the two for a few days, and move over a week on wednesday myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->