**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Aww bless, i don't think i did no. If we did i didnt hear it. However i also woke up at 4.30 but i dont think this was for any reason. The heat is bad for me at night time, love it in the day, which makes it hard for me to sleep so i am also very tired

See you over in 3rd tri - I know it's 26 weeks 3 days but I'm just going a week early as nothings really relevant to me in here any more except from still having morning sickness!!

See you there!

For anybody moving over early :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...0234-october-bumpkins-2010-a.html#post5940975

Getting so real now thats over there. Only 1 week 1 day for me :D
Im trying to stay in 2nd tri til exactly 27weeks as i dont want to move over early and make it drag even more. plus i will get so jelous over there

HI all, how are we today?

Oh my days the 3rd tri thread is up and running. my days. Not long now ladies. :yipee:

xx

Thanks Newt4!
I actually just had my glucose test on Sunday...I also went early in the morning and ate nothing with sugar before. I'm hoping for a good result. I sure didn't like that orange stuff they make you drink! :nope:

Crazy days girlies! :happydance:

I'm off to 3rd trimester officially on Saturday. I think I'll probs want to hover between the two for a while yet, but I shall see.

Can't believe how fast its going for us all!

I feel a bit in limbo too - don't quite fit into either tri just at the mo! Although suspect I'll be coming back here for a while as I've not bought anything yet . . .

Good afternoon ladies!

Welcome Peanut! :hi:

How is everyone today?

Wow the third tri thread is up and running! How exciting! :happydance: I still have just over 4 weeks to go until Im officially there but I'm sure you guys will see me around! ;)

BB - I was never scared of labour either. I was a little nervous about tearing but I had a 2nd degree tear with Kyree and I didn't even notice. Not until afterwards and then it only feels like you've been riding a bicycle for too long. :haha: It's really not bad, and like I said... while you're giving birth you won't notice if you tear or not. But I was/am excited for labour! Its such a neat thing to go through, to see what our bodies can do! :D
I was more nervous about caring for a newborn afterwards. Luckily, this time I have the experience so I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing! Well, except how am I going to manage a toddler AND newborn this time? :haha: But Im sure I will figure it out! :)

xx

Hi everyone :) lovely week off work for me this week its gonna be bliss cant wait !! Been sitting here with the fan on full blast baby internet shopping all day :)

Does everyone need to go for a gluecose test or ? as i seem to hear ALOT of ladies are going for them just lately

Mommy kc thats nice to hear i was so worried about the pain of having a tear or stitches im actually more worried about the bleeding afterwards (TMI SORRY) hehe as i cant see that being very nice at all !!

hope ur all well and enjoying the weather today !

xx

Yeah the bleeding can be pretty rough at times. :wacko: I won't lie about that... but it's just because it's ALOT. But again, it's normal.
I even passed a clot the size of a plum (sorry TMI :sick:) and I just about fainted at the site of it! But it's all part of the process.

Hi everyone :) lovely week off work for me this week its gonna be bliss cant wait !! Been sitting here with the fan on full blast baby internet shopping all day :)

Does everyone need to go for a gluecose test or ? as i seem to hear ALOT of ladies are going for them just lately

Mommy kc thats nice to hear i was so worried about the pain of having a tear or stitches im actually more worried about the bleeding afterwards (TMI SORRY) hehe as i cant see that being very nice at all !!

hope ur all well and enjoying the weather today !

xx

In Canada its mandatory.

Hi all!! Hope everyone is ok?? I'm not coping too well with the heat - I feel like some sort of crazed woman:haha:

Yeah the bleeding can be pretty rough at times. :wacko: I won't lie about that... but it's just because it's ALOT. But again, it's normal.
I even passed a clot the size of a plum (sorry TMI :sick:) and I just about fainted at the site of it! But it's all part of the process.

^^^I agree with this, but (TMI therefore the spoiler!) it can vary a lot!
After my c/section I bled for a week but not too heavy - average period really. After my 2nd I bled for 13weeks:shock: and there was no real reason for it:shrug:! After my 3rd the bleeding was for about 2 weeks - not over heavy BUT the after pains were really bad :nope: Apparently they get worse the more children you have :dohh:!!

Oh, and don't mention 3rd tri to me..... for me, my 3rd tri flew by and I was giving birth before I knew it!! I am sooooooo not prepared this time round!:rofl:

Take care all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^^^I agree with this, but (TMI therefore the spoiler!) it can vary a lot!
After my c/section I bled for a week but not too heavy - average period really. After my 2nd I bled for 13weeks:shock: and there was no real reason for it:shrug:! After my 3rd the bleeding was for about 2 weeks - not over heavy BUT the after pains were really bad :nope: Apparently they get worse the more children you have :dohh:!!

Oh, and don't mention 3rd tri to me..... for me, my 3rd tri flew by and I was giving birth before I knew it!! I am sooooooo not prepared this time round!:rofl:

Take care all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^My response....
Yeah I keep hearing the more children you have, the worse the after pains too. So Im not looking forward to that. My mom told me her second was pretty bad, and a girl I know at work just had her second baby in April and said she was not at ALL prepared for the after pains. So that should be fun. :wacko: And 13 weeks??? Seriously? Ugh you poor woman!!!

And I found 3rd tri went slow, at least the first time it did! But obviously, as always, when you look back it seems like it flew by... I hope it doesn't go too fast, since this is my last pregnancy so I really want to enjoy every minute of it.

I didn't really have after pains with my first, as such. Just a lot of pain when I went to the bathroom, because of the tearing. I also bled for 6 full weeks with my LO. I'm hoping this time will be better! Can't believe 3rd tri is coming right up on us... its scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->