**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I keep hearing how people feel out of place when they first move over to Third Tri. :shrug:
Apparently, unless you're only a few weeks from your due date, women find they feel stuck in between 2nd and 3rd. Because most of the threads are about labour and delivery... and when you're only 30ish weeks... it's still a ways away.
:shrug:
Guess we'll find out! :haha: But we have our own thread so we can continue chatting like we always do! ;)

Yes its gonna be quite hard to keep up with eeryone. The 3rd tri ladies will keep poping back to you, and you will keep popping over to us.
I know being in the 3rd tri is going to make me very jelous all the birth announcements etc, i will want chloe here :haha:

So true! And I find the third trimester is the LONGEST trimester (sorry :blush:) but that's the final stretch, and everything feels so exciting at that point... so time goes even slower, I found for me anyway.
Hopefully this time it goes faster! :haha:

:cry: i don't want it to go any slower, this speed is just about bareable any slower and i wont be too happy, i have my wedding and exam results to look forward to in my 3rd tri so that might help it keep going quite quick.

Yeah hopefully that will make it go faster!
But it's all part of the process. First pregnancies go ESPECIALLY slow. I know mine did. Every week felt like a month! :wacko:
But this being my second, it seems to be going faster... some days it still feels slow though.
I just found at the end, I wanted Kyree here SO badly... and in the 3rd Tri you feel SOOO close, yet you're still over 3 months away from the due date. And I remember the last 4 weeks (once I hit 36 weeks) time went even slower because I was basically full-term... and everything was ready... I had my baby shower.... and I was just waiting and waiting and waiting for her to come!

Yes i will be jsut under 3 months to go when i move over. i move over on the 7th and its 3months left of the 6th. so at least its only 3months.
I hope it doesnt got to slow. But yes i can definightly see what you mean about 36weeks onwards, they say make sure you hospital bag is ready by this point ect, which means all clothes ect already washed so it will go slow :(

Yeah I guess you're right! I will move over to 3rd Tri on July 29th and July 28th is 3 months until I'm due... which again, makes me exactly 4 months until my due date TODAY! :D

And patience is a virtue! :) Its all worth it in the end... and one thing I learned from the first time around, is as much as you want your baby HERE.... don't rush it! :( You will miss it when it's over, trust me! I missed being pregnant until I got pregnant again! :haha:
It's such an amazing thing to go through, even with the aches and pains, and ups and downs... and as wonderful as it is to have your baby with you, you miss feeling them move inside of you and being able to protect them 24/7. And WHOLE new batch of worries comes along when they are born!

Yes i will be worrying about her every second once she is here, and i will set my alarm for every hour the 1st night to keep cheaking she is ok. Yes i know its a virtue, sometimes its just a hard one to have :blush: when i think 100 days isnt really much at all, i dont like saying it in months it feels like to long :nope:

Hi,
I'm a little late joining (just joined today!) but can I be added? I'm due October 8th, and I don't know what I'm having yet, but will find out July 14th!
Thank you!

Welcome peanut! I from Canada too and due on the 10th.

Had a doctors appointment today and every things fine. Baby kicked the doppler and the doctors hand lol. I have my glucose test to do and my doc was giving me tips on how to best pass it. Apparently go early in the morning and eat nothing with sugar in it before.

I can't wait to move to 3rd Tri, I feel like I've been in 2nd Tri for aggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeees! :(

I'm hoping 3rd Tri won't drag too much, I have my wedding beforehand and I'm working until 37+6 so hopefully that will help!

Has anyone else been reading the birth stories? They are fascinating :) I'm not scared of labour, I'm scared of tearing or grazing....the after pains.

Yay for double figures Em! :happydance:

99days double figures for me :happydance:
I also finished my last collage exam today so no more collage exams :D

I bet that's a relief! I really hope I have passed mine, I then only have my course work and assessments to do!

Girl all I can think about is bananas! Bananas on toast, Banana Sandwichs, just BANANAS!! :rofl:

Now you have made me want a nanna sandwich, looks like i knwo what im having for my lunch. Yes very glad to have finished, hoping to have passed as they are my ticket to uni or not :wacko:

I've got shed loads of bananas but there not ripe yet! :( I've eaten all the ripe ones!

Yeh fingers crossed! When will you know?

19th August :D Very excited and nervos, and now im scared i haven't passed :(

I love the green bannans as i aint normal lol

Aww least there isnt to much waiting. I said i hope the shock of whatever the exam results reveal doesn't send me into labour. I will either be shocked becuase ive done well, or really bad.

Yes i know very strange on liking green nannas

Hahaha I doubt you will go into labour that early!

Did you have the thunder and lightening last night? It woke me up at about 4am, I jumped out of my skin which then woke up Baby and it took me till 5am to get back to sleep! I'm so tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->