**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

how bad are after pain/ bleeding on a first child? I'm kinda scared of that...

i know!! :rofl:
how are you BB??
haven't really been on here for ages!
i'm more busy stalking :blush:
xxx

Hi ladies
Everyone ok today?:flow: - I hope I didn't scare you talking about after pains!!!
With my first I never noticed them, not sure if it was because of the c-section or just because you don't notice them after your first. They have gradually got worse each child I've had and I was told it's because my muscles are a bit crap now:)rofl:) and that's why I notice them!!! All it is (I think!) I your uterus shrinking back to it's normal size again, and I was also told breastfeeding helps make the process quicker/less painful, but I can't comment on that!

Anyway....... still plenty of time left for us October Bumpkins! (although there's no turning back now!!):haha: xxxxxxxxx

This your 4th going_crazy? I'm planning on having 2, 3 at a push so hopefully I won't get them too bad! :lol:

Glad your ok Em! :)

re: after pains - just a little info ladies xxxxx https://pregnancy.about.com/od/postpartumrecover/a/afterpains.htm

I'm actually not dreading it, I'm quite excited in a way.
Labour is the last step to meeting our baby boy.
I feel so mushy and gooey at the moment with emotions, I love him more than words can describe and he hasn't even been born yet!

i know exactly how you feel
i can't imagine life without her
it's weird to think i'm a mummy!
xxx

Sounds lovely kate, i notice how this is never mentioned to us ladies before hand, they think it will put us off to much :haha:

I haven't had glucosee test done yet, but at 25weeks i have 1+ for glucose in, but forgot about urine test, and a bit before i did i i ate, almost a whole bag of haribo with OH and also had 2 peices of friut. So she said it was proberly that, but if its their next time then she will do glucose tests along with normal blood tests they do at 28weeks

26weeks :happydance: i can't belive how close to the 3rd tri im getting i really can't wait :yipee:

how bad are after pain/ bleeding on a first child? I'm kinda scared of that...

After pains with first children arent bad at all. Mostly like mild cramping, similar to PMS cramps. And they mostly come on when you're breastfeeding (as this causes your uterus to contract).
But its subsequent children that I've heard they are pretty painful. :wacko:

Anyway... morning/afternoon ladies!!! :hi:

How is everyone today?

Im excited, Im going to see the new Eclipse movie tonight! :D I can't wait!
And tomorrow is a holiday here (Canada Day) so I will be at home relaxing! It's supposed to be nice weather so thinking of taking Kyree to the beach. :)

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow! Sounds far behind compared to some of you ladies, but exciting none-the-less! That's only one week until viability! FINALLY! :yipee:

Aww i bet your so excited about viability kate :D
Your not that far behind us or you wouldnt be here with us would you :haha:
Im good today thanks. very hot though :( i dunno why but i seem hottr today than most days. And my back along with slight period painds it driving me crazy (i think im expanding again)

i know exactly how you feel
i can't imagine life without her
it's weird to think i'm a mummy!
xxx

yes i agree, im a mummy to two babies this one and my angel baby but it still doesnt seem real in some ways.
I still can't imagin myself holding a baby, makes me think its all just me dreaming and my body pretending or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->