**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

morning all, just a quick hello. i havent been posting much lately but have been lurking.

laurie: sorry to hear such sad news. my oh is in the army and has served in afghan twice, has lost many friends so its all too close to home. RIP to all those lives lost at war in afghan and iraq.

congrates on the pink bump lexi

hey BB, that absolutely cracked me up. :rofl: that has come round so quickly. are you all organised?

xxx

Hmmm nearly!! H2B is struggling to find a ring he likes that's not ridiculously priced! :lol:

How did I miss a whole page?

Laurie I'm sorry:hugs: I posted a few weeks ago about my brother-in-laws friend being seriously hurt in Afghan. He is in hospital and will be for about 18 months :(

men can be awkward cant they.

have you lookd into gtting one made? in birmingham there is a place called the jewellery quarter, it cost my £150 to get a ring made for OH with 3 real diamonds. :shrug: worth a thought.

xx

Wow really? Do you know if there is one of them closer to me?

I'm in Lancaster.

i have no idea hunny. may be have a google and see if anything comes up. i know there are a few web sites that allow you to design your own rings.

xx

I'll have a look!
I'll ring H2B now. He is being quoted between £500 and £1000 for a 9ct gold ring with one tiny diamond in it! Our budget just doesn't stretch that far especially with a baby on the way!

i'm the opposite!
i have 2 younger brothers and i'm better with them
i'm awful with girls! :dohh:

not long left now!!
xxx

it's so weird
i honestly didn't expect to have a baby this young
but i'm not calling her an accident or a mistake
she's some kind of miracle, i'll tell you :blush:
xxx

There are some people who won't be happy for me saying this, but my angel was planned and so was this baby. I don't care im in younger than many people. Where i live i haven't broken the law, and my OH is in a good stable job so its not like im doing it to get other people to provide for me. Its becuase personal me and OH felt it was the right time and that we wanted a baby when we were both fairly young.

On the thing of making mistakes, someone on here or some there can't remember where :blush: told me it doesnt matter if you make a few mistakes the baby wont have read any of the parenting manuals either :haha: and people who are in their 30/40s will also make mistakes with their 1st born and proberly subsiquent babies as its natuaral, we woundt be human if we didnt make mistakes

ooo, thought I would share with you ladies. One of our chickens just hatched out two cute little chicks! They are all hanging out with our horses, its adorable!

Baby chickens how cute.
I didnt know you were a homebirth hopefull too. did you have a homebirth with your 1st born or wll this be your 1st one?

A very sad wk this wk as the soilder killed in afghan on sunday was from llanelli my town and was the husband of some1 i knew!!!
Rip jaime kirkpatrick what a hero! X

RIP sorry for your loss. It makes you realise who we really should pay our respects to. These men fight for our country and risk their lives and get paid nop way never a well as fotoballers who sometimes dont seem to give a s**t about playing for their country.

Found out today that I'm on team PINK! :)

Congrats on team :pink:

Morning Girls!!

Eeeeek girls we get married NEXT month!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

I get married this month :happydance: :cloud9:

Sorry its long ladies you have all been so chatty

Yay I'm viable today :happydance:

Haven't really posted here as I'm always in the teen section.. not that I'm actually a teen anymore!! So hellooooo :flower: x

Morning girls :) yeeeey its way cooler today thn it has been ( i feel such a misery saying that lol )

Congrats on viability jadelm :) i am 24 WEEKS TODAY ASWELL :happydance: time has flown by !! now im counting down until 14th of july when i see my midwife and get to hear my lil ones heartbeat again as hes been so quite recently im getting kind of paranoid

i feel so lazy today i didnt get up until 11 o clock :blush:

x

Due#1-2010 : My first was supposed to be a homebirth, but ended up being an undiagnosed breech. We transferred to hospital and got treated horribly. I won't be going back there unless there is a true emergency this time.

Any one else getting rib pain and shortness of breath yet?

Due#1-2010 : My first was supposed to be a homebirth, but ended up being an undiagnosed breech. We transferred to hospital and got treated horribly. I won't be going back there unless there is a true emergency this time.

Any one else getting rib pain and shortness of breath yet?

Im sorry to hear you got treated horribly last time. I hope everything goes smoothly this time and you get your homebirth. My midwife isnt keen on me having one becuase i had a bleed a few weeksa go, but i was becuase i neeced anti-d injection. another MW can not see a probelm with it at all, so i am awaiting my 28 week appointment where i tell my midwife even after her advice me and OH still want a homebirth.
It will be nice if we are able to both share homebirthing stories after, as i dont think many of us due in october are going for a homebirth

Very much so. but its good to know as least one person in the same month your due :D

hey guys :) congrats on viability both of you! and congrats on another pink bump <3
I got to hear her heartbeat yesterday and that was awesome! :o
I also signed up for my breast feeding class which I'm really excited about...and we think we found a house! omg!! I want a nursery, a proper one, so bad! I hope we can move in time!

Hiya ladies!!

Can you change me from the 31st to the 22nd, as I have got to have a planned c section!! :( Due to 2 complicated emergency sections before... very scared as the thought (at the moment) is worse than the actual event :'(
Anyone else inthe same boat xxx

hann im not in the same boad but sorry to hear you have to have another section :hugs:

Hann 79 :hugs: sorry to hear that hun sure everything will work out fine for you !

x

newmommy congrats on the maybe new house lol :) how exciting !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->