**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

yes im not too keen on much alcohol unless its an alcho pop or something in coke, which measn you can't taste the alcohol. My fav think to drink though it things like apple juice etc, so nice and healthy :D

i love cranberry juice atm
it's so light and cool
especially with ice cubes when it's boiling out
xxx

yes i ben drinking cranberry juice have at least a glass a day, that way its good for keeping away uti's as well :blush:

Duno :lol:

I'm in a horrible mood, I feel like crying.

You girls cheered me up so I thought I would laugh at you :lol:

My Hen Party is turning to shit! People are dropping out and some muppet just told me my surprise! :(

Morning Girls!!

Em I'm the same as you, scared of doing things wrong even more so with having a boy. I have cared for little girls before but never boys! :shock:

I once put my nephews nappie on, my sister rang me a few hours later laughing, I'd left his willy pointing upwards and he had pee'd straight out of his nappie! :rofl:
I didn't know you where supposed to point baby boy's willys downwards :blush:

Eeeeek girls we get married NEXT month!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Ummm... I didnt know that either. :shock: Guess its a good thing Im not having a boy then! :haha:

And I cant believe your wedding is next month! So exciting!!! :D Its coming up fast!!!! :yipee:

oo i want one!! :blush:
xxx

I'll be your bump buddy Em!!! We kinda already are since we talk pretty often! ;) lol Even though you're a few weeks ahead of me, it doesnt really matter... my one bump buddy (in real life too) MamaBird is 8 weeks ahead of me. :D
xx

Good afternoon ladies!!!! :hi:
Im 23 weeks today, one more week until viability!!! :D

How is everyone? I just got back from a Canada Day celebration at the waterfront with Kyree and my mom. It was a nice morning out! Kyree rode the merry-go-round and we had some fries... and walked around. Overall, a nice morning. Now Kyree is passed out and I think Im going to go have a nap myself! :haha:

BB - Im sorry to hear things aren't going as planned with your Hen party. :wacko: What are people doing? That they are dropping out last minute??? :(

xx

:rofl: heya Katie :)
sure!! I'll be your bump buddie!

sounds like you've had a hectic day hon!
go get some rest
xxx

I had a nice rest... but now I imagine you're in bed! :haha:
And PM me if you still want to be bump buddies! ;)
Talk to you soon!
xx

I feel better this morning :) Damn pregnancy hormones!

People just keep dropping out so part of my Hen Party that was a surprise can't happen because of cost and then some muppet told me what it was!!

My Mum is so angry, she said not to worry because I WILL have an amazing night and NO-ONE will stop me aslong as she is in charge! :lol:

They trying to organise something else now! :rofl:

V-Day tomorrow! :yipee:

It's 2 AM and I'm awake because of a stupid and horrendously painful leg cramp :( I just want a good night's sleep...

Leg cramp sucks, wakes me up most nights!
I found doing leg stretches before bed helps and if you do get it during the night jump out of bed and put your foot flat on the floor!
Apparently drinking a glass of tonic water a day helps :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"