**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yay I'm viable today :happydance:

Haven't really posted here as I'm always in the teen section.. not that I'm actually a teen anymore!! So hellooooo :flower: x

congrats on viability Jade :D my vday tomorrow :happydance:xx

Ooo congrats for tomorrow!! Although I'm sure I'll be on here to say it then as well :haha: x

happy v-day Jade! :)
and for you tomorrow Kodi!!

heya I have a question for you ladies, what do bump buddies actually do? :rofl:
xx

happy v-day Jade! :)
and for you tomorrow Kodi!!

heya I have a question for you ladies, what do bump buddies actually do? :rofl:
xx

They compare things that they are going through in their pregnancies like offer each other support etc. Some text, some email, some use facebook, and some just PM each othetr on the site. Also talk about random stuff. Ijust measn you have someone due clsoe to you who you can talk to

loely bump btw, i need to get another pic of mine, cant beleive it will be my last 2nd tri bump

aurora congrats on double digits :) only 12 days left until double digits for me hehe isnt it mad we all have to have something to countdown to

sure!! :-D
:happydance:

now what? :blush:
xxx

We choose how we want to communitcate. Like either PM on here, emailing text messagin or a mixture. Then we just talk about how we are feeling about babys. Whats happenign with us, how we are feeling. how we feel about impending birth. And even unrelated thigns we want to talk about :D

:rofl: thanks it just look flabby though :dohh:

congrats on double digits Aurora!
xxx

Em you dont look flabby thats a right nice baby bump. How do you feel most comfortable communicating?

Its ok, i will get OH to take one of me tonight so we can compare :D
I dont mind, either :haha: it depends which your on more herem email or mobile? For me its any so i will leave it down to you :D

i bet your bump is beautiful!!
i'm so happy mine has filled out at the top though so it doesn't look so much like a beer belly :drunk:

i'm always on everything :haha:
xxx

i bet your bump is beautiful!!
i'm so happy mine has filled out at the top though so it doesn't look so much like a beer belly :drunk:

i'm always on everything :haha:
xxx

On here and/or by text is easiest for me. i always forget to check emails lol. If we do it on here we can PM each other so we dont block up the thread :haha: and also if we decided to text each other give numbers through PM so they are not seen by everyone, as even non menebers have access to site

I should hope its not a beer belly :lol:

:rofl: don't worry, i don't really like alcohol, give me juice any day :-D
and sure, i'll PM you my number
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly