**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Wow it's quiet on here today!

Thought I would share my bump pictures with you girlies! :)
I think I've grown but I'm starting to look fat!

22+2
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/P210610_0652.jpg

23+6
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/236.jpg

Aww nice bump BB!

And Im sorry to hear about your Hen party. :( Seriously, that sucks. But you WILL have fun regardless! And that's one thing I learned going through my wedding, you really find out who TRULY cares about you and who your real friends are. :thumbup:
Your wedding is the one thing people who care about you WILL pull through for. My maid-of-honour really showed her true colours during my wedding. :wacko: I was really close to giving her the boot and telling her too bad, she's not in the wedding! :haha: But we had promised since we were 5 yrs old, that we were eachother's MOH's... so I didnt have the heart to kick her out.
But she kept complaining about the other girls in my wedding party, because she didn't like one of them... nevermind that it way MY wedding! :growlmad: And she always complained when she needed to do something, like plan my bridal shower... "This is the ONLY thing I'm doing - I'm not spending my entire summer planning your shower!" :rofl: It was ridiculous. I never asked her to plan my shower either. :shrug:
Anyway, I know its hard but try to ignore those people and just focus on YOUR day. Your marrying the love of your life and that's what's important. ;) :hugs:

Congrats on reaching V-Day!!!! Only 6 more days for me! :D
xx

Im so bloody hot :( i feel like im about to die of heat.

had my physio today, and they said i am having some problems and they have given me some exersises. If the pain gets worse or if i still have it in 4weeks i have 2 go back to get a support belt. And shes given me so diffrent positions to try and sleep in.
How is everyone else today?
I think i felt Chloe have the hiccups today but aint 100% sure as i dont know what a baby hiccuping would feel like :lol:

Hiccups feel like gentle, regularly timed kicks to me. I love it when they get hiccups, its just too adorable and you know that they are developing how they should!

They were defingihtly regular, it felt like alot of the body was all moving at once when i felt them does this sound about right? i have never felt anything like it

hi all,

Due1, thats amazing., i havent felt shae have hiccups yet **stamps feet** but the same as you i dont know what they would feel like even if he did. Im starting to nitice a pattern for his movements now and he is a nighttime baby. I havent been sleeping well at all due to the heat and my size so i have been up a lot in the night and so has he. He moves a lot when i wake up first thing and is pretty quiet through out the day.

5 days until 3rd tri i cant quite believe it. :happydance:

hello girls!
it's been really quiet on here the past couple of days
what have i missed?
x

Yes its 4 days for me i can't beleive it :D
Yes my OH keeps saying to me in the morning Chloe was kicking you last night, i woke up and put my hand on youre belly and she was kicking away. Doesnt see to wake me up. Shes realyl active after i eat. If felt like aperiodic movement of whole baby rather than just arm or leg. which im guessing would be right as much more of baby would move with a hiccup.
Are you excited about 3rd tri, i wont wanna go there in a way as will be jelous of all the ladies ahving their babys

OH cant get to close to me in the night else ill be the one kicking him, :rofl: just sooooo hot at the min.

I am so nervous but so excited at the same time. 3rd tri dosnt really last that long thinking about it. i know in no time will will all be writing our birth stories.

I think it wil last ages everyone says it realyl drags expeically near the end :(

Aww my Oh cant get clsoe to me either its just too hot, i have fan on top setting all night. Im worse with the heat at night than i am in the day. but im funnyandhave to have covers on me as cant sleepwithout them. So have to have a sheet thing ontop of me instead of full covers

i have the fan on to but it makes that much of a racket i have to turn it off. i can sleep without covers, but then with having my oh who likes to hog them i have no choice any way :haha:

Im ok in the heat in the day if im up and moving i just cant sit still in it. I have had that restless leg thing the passed few nights so we have been going for a walk at 9:30 of a night to try and tire me out but it just doesnt seem to work. lol.

Aww bless yes im having the same problem i dont fall asleep until gone 11pm and then wake up through the night with my back or to go for a pee :blush: and i cant be getting the sleep i should. Mine aitn my bump thiugh as mine isnt too big. its jut gonna get worse as we get further along to. getting us ready for having bubs i suppose

yeah, definitely sounds like hiccups to me! I've already noticed two boughts of them already. With my first, he got hiccups quite a bit after he was born too. Makes you just want to cuddle right on up with them its so cute!

Hey girls.

Anyone on here still madly emotional? I can't watch a programme with babies or marriage in it without the floodgates opening!! Only got married 11weeks ago today so really want to do it all again xxx

Hi I'm new to the forum, I want to join the October Bumpkins I'm 24 weeks and 4 days, I'm due October 25th, and expecting a baby boy!

welcome to BnB and October Bumpkins CaseyCakes :)
& congrats on team :blue:!
i'm sure you'll find all the October ladies are loverly
xxx

Hello ladies, hope everyones doing ok :) not been on here for a wee while now!

It finally my babies V day lol :happydance: it's been a long time coming, but we have finally reached that huge milestone.
Only 3 more weeks till the 3rd trimester :wohoo: which I kind of can't believe! Since week 20 I have noticed time seems to be flying by after dragging untill I got to 20 wks, October will be here before I know it. :happydance:

xx

Eee! I'm so excited to have reached 6 months already! Time is going by so much quicker now! In exactly one week we have our gender/3D scan and it's killin' me waiting to find out! I was in a store today looking for things for a baby shower and the little girl outfits were SO darn adorable! If I'm having a girl I'll be back in that shop next week buying some, hehe! So glad everyone is doing well and welcome EmandBub!!

:-D well i'm in a great mood!
it seems people do want to go around with a pregnant girl :D
one of my friends that i haven't seen for a while is taking me out shopping!
:rofl: is it sad this is made my day?
i think i need to get out more!

hope you all have a loverly day
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member