**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi,

This is my first time posting on here, we had our 12 scan on Tuesday so glad to see a wriggly little bean, feels more real now. But still so very scared (we have miscarried before)

Does anyone else feel little shape pains across your thier lower tummy, i guess its all changing but some of them feel almost period pain like.. any twinge worries me ;-(

We are currently due th 19Oct.. Seems such a long way off.

X

Hi, welcome to BabyandBump, my name is Amanda, I'm 28 and this is my fourth pregnancy. The pains you are describing, I was having last weekend and I was really really worried but it turned out to be nothing, just ligament pains. Mine were more one sided though, not right across, but you are right any twinge worries you and it's always concerning when you feel pain, I wouldn't even have known that pain was normal if I hadn't have joined this site. I am due 26th September, I thought after first tri was over time would go in quicker but it isn't for me. xx

Thank you its reasuring to hear, unfortunatly the twinges joined with bleeding caused me even more concern, but several scans later all still ok and now 14 weeks. This little blighter has to be a boy.. surly a girl wouldnt put me under so much worry. I do wish doctors would be more exact when they can help explain why all these things occur, but no 'its one of these things that happens' HOPEFULLY.. time will speed up soon and you get to meet your little one..
XXXX

Im new to the site and due on the 6th october. Got my 20week scan on the 19th may, me and my partner are still not sure whether to find out or not. He wants to but i dont. Keep trying to talk about it but we both stick to our ways and get nowhere

Hi,
I'm due on the 6th too and I have my 20 week scan on the 19th too LOL!!!!
Hope you're well
Karenxx

Is this your 1st baby? or have you got other children. I was very shocked that they booked my scan on the 19th when i will be exactly 20weeks to the day. Are you hoping to find out the sex of your baby? or are you wanting a suprise?

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing okay. I haven't been on for a few days as I have really been struggling emotionally the last few days. The death of my friends baby has hit me really hard. I am also waiting to hear from my consultant at the hospital to see if he wants to see me earlier,my gp sent off the scan photo's to him to see what his opinion is. xxxx

Hi Serenity - I wondered how you were doing had noticed you hadn't been on. It must be really difficult for you (and your friend) right now. Hope you hear from your consultant soon and find out about your babies cord. Sending you, your friend and everyone else involved lots of :hugs: for getting through tomorrow.

Jo xx

Brilliant,look forward to next weekend then lol!!!

Im new to the site and due on the 6th october. Got my 20week scan on the 19th may, me and my partner are still not sure whether to find out or not. He wants to but i dont. Keep trying to talk about it but we both stick to our ways and get nowhere

Hi,
I'm due on the 6th too and I have my 20 week scan on the 19th too LOL!!!!
Hope you're well
Karenxx

Is this your 1st baby? or have you got other children. I was very shocked that they booked my scan on the 19th when i will be exactly 20weeks to the day. Are you hoping to find out the sex of your baby? or are you wanting a suprise?

Hi,

No this will be my 2nd, I already have a 3 year old son. Is this your 1st??

Yes, we're going for a private gender scan on the 25th April (1 week woohoo!!!) to find out, i'm too impatient to wait until the 19th May lol!!! Are you going to find out the sex??

CJH

Well its my 1st, but i also have a little angel in heaven as had a miscarriage at 11weeks last time i was expecting.
We are not sure about finding out the sex. At 1st we definightly weren't finding out the sex. Now people keep going its so much easier ect. And its made my partner want to know im trying to convince him not to want to :wacko: but we dont get anywhere when we talk about it.
Have you got any inclings on the sex of this baby? Hope you enjoy you can next week :thumbup:

Nik 101 that must have been very worrying for you, sorry to hear you have had such a stressful time. In my pregnancies my boys have caused me no worries but my girls have caused me no end of worries, lol. Great to hear that everything is okay with you now. Thanks to all you ladies for your lovely comments, I'm just taking it easy today and getting the kids things ready for school tomorrow xxxx

CJH

Well its my 1st, but i also have a little angel in heaven as had a miscarriage at 11weeks last time i was expecting.
We are not sure about finding out the sex. At 1st we definightly weren't finding out the sex. Now people keep going its so much easier ect. And its made my partner want to know im trying to convince him not to want to :wacko: but we dont get anywhere when we talk about it.
Have you got any inclings on the sex of this baby? Hope you enjoy you can next week :thumbup:

Oh i'm really sorry to hear you miscarried last time, it's a horrible thing to have to go through.
I'm positive it's another boy, Iwould like to have another boy too (obviously, I wouldn't care ifit was a girl either!!), my brother and hubby's sister all have boys and loads of them lol!! So,I think it's probably going to follow suit, how about you - have you any "feelings"???
I wish I could wait until the birth to findout and I admire all those couples who do, I'm the type of person that opens the presents before the day so there is no way I could wait 9 whole months to find out lol!!!
Karenxxx

CJH

Oh i'm really sorry to hear you miscarried last time, it's a horrible thing to have to go through.
I'm positive it's another boy, Iwould like to have another boy too (obviously, I wouldn't care ifit was a girl either!!), my brother and hubby's sister all have boys and loads of them lol!! So,I think it's probably going to follow suit, how about you - have you any "feelings"???
I wish I could wait until the birth to findout and I admire all those couples who do, I'm the type of person that opens the presents before the day so there is no way I could wait 9 whole months to find out lol!!!
Karenxxx

Lol just to put a spanner in the works, what would you do if baby was being stubborn and desided it didnt want to show and had its legs crossed lol.
Well between my 2sisters who have 6children there is only 1girl. So if i went on that it will be a boy. However i think girl and so do alot of people i know. My nanny said the baby's face in my 12week scan looks like a girls face, well ive never heard of that before.
If im not careful i can see my partner convincing me to find out. But with my 1st i have always really wanted to wait.

Hello my lovely mummies!

16 weeks today (hooray) or "in my 17th week" as I prefer. It's going so fast now x

Just popping by to say Hi, what a bloomin lovely day! I am just letting you know I THINK I am having a girl, this will be confirmed on 17 May, and it cant come quick enough! Take carexxxxx

6 pages to catch up on girls! You chatter boxes! :rofl:

I definately found Bean's heartbeat today, I am so happy! :D

****UPDATED TO HERE****

I there, I am due on the 19th of october. please can you add me?

Thank you xx

also think i am having a boy, but we arent going to find out!! eekk!!!

I find out in 2 weeks :dance:

Serenity: sorry to hear your having a hard time hun, will be thinking of you and your friend tomorrow! :hugs:

BB: Isn't it ace :dance:

CJH

Karenxxx

Lol just to put a spanner in the works, what would you do if baby was being stubborn and desided it didnt want to show and had its legs crossed lol.
Well between my 2sisters who have 6children there is only 1girl. So if i went on that it will be a boy. However i think girl and so do alot of people i know. My nanny said the baby's face in my 12week scan looks like a girls face, well ive never heard of that before.
If im not careful i can see my partner convincing me to find out. But with my 1st i have always really wanted to wait.

This is very true and if he/she is anything like my son then I think we'll be in for a long wait. I heard somewhere that if you drink some lucozade or fizzy drink before going it makes bubba move around more so i'm going to give that a try lol!!!

This is very true and if he/she is anything like my son then I think we'll be in for a long wait. I heard somewhere that if you drink some lucozade or fizzy drink before going it makes bubba move around more so i'm going to give that a try lol!!!

Ooh. I might try that! :haha: xx

Grrrr, I'm so pissed off right now! My Nan asked my sister and my husband to move her old mattress out into the garden tonight, because it's being picked up tomorrow. My sister threw a wobbly...why can't Sam do it, why are you coddling her? etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to be all "Oh, I'm pregnant! Wait on me hand and foot" but dragging a mattress down the stairs is definitely going to be pushing it! But does she care? No! Now I've got no choice, I'm not going to let my husband struggle with it on his own.

Not only that, but we'll have to eat something else tonight...for some reason, when my sister took the chicken out to defrost last night, she decided to leave it on the kitchen floor, next to the radiator! So I tell her it can't be eaten and she throws another wobbly, claiming she doesn't know how to defrost a chicken! I would have thought it was common sense not to put it on the bloody floor.

Grrr, I'm on the warpath today, lol. I'm pretty stressed about Uni at the moment, I don't need my sister being all weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->