**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I don't know why I didn't find this site before, lol. I'm a first time mom who is scared out of my mind. I've haven't really ever been around pregnant people or babies. But so far I've loved being pregnant. And October just happens to be my favorite month. :blue:

that's great!
well there are plenty of first time mummies here :-D
i'm Emeline and me and FOB are expecting our first baby girl on the 6th
xxx

I don't know why I didn't find this site before, lol. I'm a first time mom who is scared out of my mind. I've haven't really ever been around pregnant people or babies. But so far I've loved being pregnant. And October just happens to be my favorite month. :blue:

Welcome, I am also a first time mom and have all the jitters

My baby boy is now viable!! :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

I was laid in bed the other day and 3rd Tri is the last step :shock: Our babies will be here before we know it! It's scary but so exciting!! :)

Our wedding is less than 7 weeks away now too!! :mrgreen: We sorted out flowers on Saturday, they are going to be gorgeous! :)

morning all, hope all my lovely girlies are well.
congrates on your V day ladies.

only 4 days left for me now until 3rd tri, ssooooo scared. my little man has been soooo active again the passed few days. OH said he was moving all last night.

xxx

I was sure it was 27 weeks?
otherwise me and Phillippa are already in 3rd tri!
xxx

nad me and me, ill be in 3rd tri to if thats the case :yipee:

i think i may stay put over here until Friday though just so the 3rd tri dont last as long. lol.

Hi welcome casey cakes:hi: im also on team :blue: with my first its soo exciting isnt it !!

Congrats agiboma and jules and everyone else on reaching vday :happydance: and also all you girls that have reached 3rd tri if it is 26+3 cant wait uintil i can finally say im on the final stretch :D

How are you all today ? x

morning steffy, im good thank you. You?

i think its for the best Em,lol. I have posted over there a few times and always lurking. its quite scarey over there with everyone talking about waters breaking and things. lol.

Yeah fine thanks just enjoying my last few days off work back on wensday booo !!

morning Steffy :hugs:
how are you and babe today?

:haha: yes that's either going to make me jealous or scare myself so I wet my pants and think my waters broke!
:rofl:
xx

I can imagine 3rd tri being quite scary but im also sooo nosey so i reckon ill love it tbh reading everyones birth storys and stuff :) !

Morning em :hi: were fine thanks u ?

x

ha ha steffy i have just been over there reading them to.

Em you crack me up :rofl:

I start my maternity leave on Friday :wohoo: cant wait. But then moving house on the 2nd August so need to start packing and cleaning the flat. Can imagine its all going to get very stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->