**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

:shock: PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE stop talking about 3rd tri I'm scared:argh:!!!
:rofl:

Seriously, I know this is bubba #4 for me, but I know what's just coming in less than 14weeks:haha:!!

Hope everyone's ok? xxxxxxxx :flow:

laura that is what youre OH is there for lol to do all the work while u sit back and use the excuse of being pregnant for not doing anything !! i cant wait until i leave work (im not going back) i hate the place so counting down the days 2 months yeeey

x

i agree with Steffy :winkwink:
haha sorry i had to :)
it's true, i might just scare myself enough to think it!
we're good
got some blisters on my feet from walking around all day yesterday :dohh:
that will teach me not to wear comfortable shoes
xxx

Ive been living in flip flops and sandals for the last month and half lol cant bring myself to cover my feet up as i know theyll go all swollen and horrible i must have looked a right wally walking up the shop the other day in flip flops while it was pissing it down but hey ho :haha:

HA HA going crazy, you saying that has scared me more (you know what coming) :haha:

Steffy- i think that excuse is wearing thin now i have used it so much :rofl: na ill be doing the packing and Phil will do the lifting.

Em, get the OH to treat you to some nice new comfy shoes :thumbup:

xx

that all i have been wearing, flip flops.

Primark have some really nice ones in loads of colours i think they were £2 each or something. i picked a few pairs up.

your very welcome. I got a white pair so they go with anything and a florescent orange pair to waer on my more funky days. lol.

xx

He is ok thanks chick. Quite active today. he tends to have 2 active days followed by 2 quiet.

I thought i was leaking amniotic fluid as i was soaking down there but that seems to have eased off now so im thinking it was just Cm and one of those usual pregnancy things.

How about you. is your little girl behaving.

xx

aww i'm sure it's nothing to worry about :hugs:
she's kicking loads!!
it eases my mind :)
xxx

I have the NHS Pregnancy desktop and that says 3rd Tri is week 27 which is actually 26 weeks pregnant!?

OMFG I have 110 days left until due day! :shock:

I've been nosying at the birth stories, they are amazing, I can't wait to do mine! Are you girls going to carry on into Parenting on here afterwards? I really want to keep in touch with you lot :)

hey guys! how are you all today? I can't sleep, cuz bubs is kicking the hell out of me! Glad she is though, yesterday she hardly kicked and I panicked. :p It's 8 am though! Why am I still up?!!?

Hey what have i missed?
Agiboma congrats on reaching v-day hun :D

Only 2 days until i leave and move over to the 3rd tri really can't beleive it :happydance:

My leavers ball was really good had a really good time but was very tiring. Especially getting up early the next morning to do a carboot. I was like a walking zombie.
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/CIMG2960.jpg

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/CIMG2942.jpg

Here is a couple of pics from the leavers ball :D Im not very weel today, got a really bad sore throat and can't talk well etc :(

Lol primark has been my saviour i really cant justify spending £35 on a plain t shirt that is maternity when i can go to primark and get size 12's that fit just the same for like £3.00 haha they sell some realllly nice gladiator sandals for like £4.00 too so comfy everyone loves a bit of primarni :)

BB ill deffinatley be trying to stay on here after lewis is born (if i have time) lol its been really nice talking to people who are going through the same thing

Due 1 - you look wicked hun that dress is really preety :)

xx

thanks hun, not that you would think im 26 and 1/2 weeks pregnant in the pics.

No deffinatley a small neat little bump lol count yourself lucky as mine seems to have spread all round and over my arse :haha:

Aww bless ya, in some ways i wish it was bigger as some people still dont know im pregnant :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->