• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

:haha: heya Jennie :)
good you came here!
all the ladies are great tbh
& it's always nice to talk to people due the same time as you!
xxx

Hi CaseyCakes & Jennie! :hi:

Im due October 28th with my second little girl! :)

Welcome! :hugs:

ahh this is my first and its a little boy, just need people to talk to about all the nitty gritty bits in pregnancy tehe :) x

heya Jennie how old are you?
if you don't mind me asking :haha:
i was wondering.. :blush:
xx

sorry if that came off as rude..
i was just sure i'd seen you around the teen section
:hugs:
x

You ladies all make me feel old! :haha:
Im 25!!! :blush:

And that's what we're here for... to help you along the way! And share our own experiences too. :D

I'm 21 sometimes I wonder if I'm too young, But now I think it's just right.

I feel old too! :lol:

Although a patients Dad said to me yesterday "Not long to go now lass" I was like what you are kidding me? I've 16 weeks left! :lol: He then said "Do you know what your having?" so I told him and his reply was "You kids, you always spoil it!" :rofl:

Since when was 22 a kid?

Morning all,

Wow i feel old now to. Im nearly 24 :blush:
How are we all today? Babies behaving?

ccc

No my baby is still not behaving!

Well I got on all fours and wiggled but didn't work so H2B and I :sex: :blush: in that position which also didn't work! I woke up in the night with baby kicking hell out of me and he had moved up to near my belly button! :) Woke up this morning and he has moved back down :( Stubborn baby!

lol, oh BB, naughty little man. Mine is all over the places most days. Some days high and some days low.

xx

This will be the 3rd day, it's making me want to wee all the time, he keeps kicking my bladder and the feeling of him kicking my cervix is horrible :( I think he is towards my back aswell as my backache has been terrible!

How are you?

oh chick, its awful when they are on your cervix isnt it. not painful but the most uncomfortable feeling ever. not nice at all.

Well soon you will be getting kicked in the ribs. My little man is getting closer to them. i can feel him punching at the bottom and kicking at the top, thre is just no winning. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->