**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

hiya, i have no idea what to do... but is it ok to join second tri?? x

Hi AngelandBump of course you can join welcome to 2nd tri :hugs:.

xx

Hi

Can you add me to 16th October please?

I want a boy but keep dreaming I am having a girl!! So lets just leave the stork for me until I find out!

Thank you xx

CJH

Well its my 1st, but i also have a little angel in heaven as had a miscarriage at 11weeks last time i was expecting.
We are not sure about finding out the sex. At 1st we definightly weren't finding out the sex. Now people keep going its so much easier ect. And its made my partner want to know im trying to convince him not to want to :wacko: but we dont get anywhere when we talk about it.
Have you got any inclings on the sex of this baby? Hope you enjoy you can next week :thumbup:

Oh i'm really sorry to hear you miscarried last time, it's a horrible thing to have to go through.
I'm positive it's another boy, Iwould like to have another boy too (obviously, I wouldn't care ifit was a girl either!!), my brother and hubby's sister all have boys and loads of them lol!! So,I think it's probably going to follow suit, how about you - have you any "feelings"???
I wish I could wait until the birth to findout and I admire all those couples who do, I'm the type of person that opens the presents before the day so there is no way I could wait 9 whole months to find out lol!!!
Karenxxx

Lol just to put a spanner in the works, what would you do if baby was being stubborn and desided it didnt want to show and had its legs crossed lol.
Well between my 2sisters who have 6children there is only 1girl. So if i went on that it will be a boy. However i think girl and so do alot of people i know. My nanny said the baby's face in my 12week scan looks like a girls face, well ive never heard of that before.
If im not careful i can see my partner convincing me to find out. But with my 1st i have always really wanted to wait.

This is very true and if he/she is anything like my son then I think we'll be in for a long wait. I heard somewhere that if you drink some lucozade or fizzy drink before going it makes bubba move around more so i'm going to give that a try lol!!!

Dont blame you if you really wanna find out. im considering finding out now. Like when i go for the scan ask if they can see what it is and if they say yes thinking about it throught the scan and deciding at the end. So then i dont have to be set either way and if i still dont want to know i dont have to

Serenity81 - Just want to say I'm thinking of you & your friends today, try to keep strong :hugs: xxxx

Serenity81 - Just want to say I'm thinking of you & your friends today, try to keep strong :hugs: xxxx

Thankyou so much, it really means a lot. Got back an hour ago and I just feel completely numb. I have cried all the tears it is possible to cry and as you can imagine my friends are distraught. It's nice to know that you were thinking of us today, it's a huge comfort. xxxx

Hello, I would like to change my answer to boy :). The past week or so I've gotten a strong feeling that the LO is a boy... I don't find out till May 14th if I am right!

How is everyone?

Any symptoms?
When are your next scans??

Mine is on May 20th. :)
And my symptoms... EXHAUSTION!

I'm starting to feel really guily.... because I'm starting to get really scared. :S
I'm happy... but very scared all of a sudden. :/

morning all,

havent been in a while as i have been away. how are we all?

had the most amazing dream lat night that i had my scan and it was a boy. miles away until i find out though.

xxx

Hello all...im almost officially in 2nd tri now!!!

Hope everyone is doing well...sickness going...tiredness fading etc

Onwards and upwards now!!!

Bring on the 20 week scans!!!

xxx

Morning Laura - Hope you had a good time away. I wonder if your dream is a sign :). Did you get your ring? you must let us see a pic.

Hi LilDreamy - my symptoms are very sore boobs and nipples (with leakage ew!) and still get some abdominal pain but other than that I forget I'm pregnant alot of the time. Next scan is private one next Thursday :happydance: then 20wk one on 21st May.

Hi Jox - glad to hear your starting to feel better. My 20wk scan seems ages away but got my gender scan next week :happydance:.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jo xx

Hey Jo, yeah i got it.
Ill take a picture and get it on here when i have 5.
Im the same my symptoms are going now. Only extremely sore nipples with leakage. :sick:

i cant wait for my scan it seems so far away but i know it will come round quickly.

xx

2 Weeks 4 Days until my gender scan!!:happydance:

My sickness seems to be easing at last!! :D

Just realised I am now officially 2nd Tri too!! :wohoo:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Ahhhhh. 9.5 weeks until I get married :O

I don't even have a dress yet. I'm far too laid back for my own good. BB - How's your wedding plans going? xx

Blood hell and still no dress!? I've had mine since May last year!! :rofl:

Our wedding plans are a little slow at the moment because we got everything done in the beginning, good job really!

We have an appointment at the venue on Saturday with our chair cover lady to do a table set up!:happydance:

Wow you sould like a seasoned pro. We've not really done anything yet... we're having a small wedding though with the reception at home so I feel like I can just sit back and not worry... the only thing I've really done is make bunting for the garden. I LOVE bunting. Lol xx

Hi ladies, hope all is well :)

Haven't been on this thread in a while, it moves too fast for me too keep up :rofl: but I love popping in and seeing how all my fellow October mummies r doing!!

My symptoms have almost completely all gone... I only had sore boobs/nipples and constipation! Have been having some quite sharp pains ''down below'', not really painful tho, just very sudden and breath taking. I don't think they r anything to worry about, after doing some research it seems like they are just more ligaments streching... anyone experienced these? I have found my tummy getting alot harder and rounder over the last few days :happydance: about time!!!!

Private gender scan on Sunday! Can't wait!! I will update you all once I find out! See f we are on team pink as we think we are, or if it's going to be team blue and take us and all our family by surprise :D x

Hi ladies, hope all is well :)

Haven't been on this thread in a while, it moves too fast for me too keep up :rofl: but I love popping in and seeing how all my fellow October mummies r doing!!

My symptoms have almost completely all gone... I only had sore boobs/nipples and constipation! Have been having some quite sharp pains ''down below'', not really painful tho, just very sudden and breath taking. I don't think they r anything to worry about, after doing some research it seems like they are just more ligaments streching... anyone experienced these? I have found my tummy getting alot harder and rounder over the last few days :happydance: about time!!!!

Private gender scan on Sunday! Can't wait!! I will update you all once I find out! See f we are on team pink as we think we are, or if it's going to be team blue and take us and all our family by surprise :D x

Hi ttc,
We've got our gender scan on sunday too,i'll be thinking of you xxxx

Yes, I have been having those pains, it seems to be when I get up or sneeze or even laughing and you're right they are breathtaking,I was a bit worried about them as I don't remember having them with my son,but I figured if there was a problem I would know by now.

Karenxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->