**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Glad to see everyones doing good........ I'm having a bit of a down day as I don't feel like the baby's grown any :wacko:

Trying to stay positive just having one of those days. This is my 6th child and I feel like I should be getting a bump by now....... Does anyone else have a bump yet? Here's my - 15 week no-bump pic....

Hi wantabelly - No 6 wow!! This is my third and I thought I'd get big quite quick, I am bigger than how you look in your pic but I wouldn't worry I'm sure your bubba will be just fine :hugs:.

Sorry to moan but im having a really crap day and i just feel lieke crying and though you wouldnt mind me posting it on here. ive had a bad back for days getting slowly worse, my hips more everytime i move. Ive just had a horrible day. my scan is menna be in 4weeks which feels like a life time and i feel likes its gonna keep getting slower :( sorry for the rant everyone how have your days been

Due#1 I'm sorry, have you tried stretching at all? I stretch every morning and every night after my walk and since I have been walking I haven't hurt as bad....sounds funny I know but its true

Due#1 I'm sorry, have you tried stretching at all? I stretch every morning and every night after my walk and since I have been walking I haven't hurt as bad....sounds funny I know but its true

No ive not tried strecthcing i do loads of walking like 3 hours a day not sure if thats making it worse or better. i do a aquanatal class every friday and that noramlly helps it for most of the week until the friday morning of the next week when i have it again in the afternoon anyway, But this time it only went for about a day. I don't see my midwife until 25weeks so like 9weeks so i cant even mention it to her

Hi Karen,

I'm ok had quite a bit of pain low down but trying not to worry, seeing the MW on Thursday so I'll see what she says. How about you is everything going well?

I love getting bargains but I just love spending money bargain or not :haha:.

I used Avent bottles before bu have bought Tommee Tippee ones this time. My son was a bit Colicy but my daughter was fine.

Can't believe you find out on Sunday how exciting you must post as soon as you get back and let us know, do you have an incling what your having? What times your appointment? Bet you don't sleep on Saturday night :haha:. Mine is Thursday next week still seems ages away.

I know I can't believe it's this week, I think i'm having a boy,I kind of just feel it and also my brother and hubby's family all have boys, so I think i'll follow suit but I would love another boy, I have this vision of my 2 boys going round the pub for a beer together when they're older lol!!!
My appointment is at 10.00am,I'm actually quite nervous too!! What time is your scan??

I know I can't believe it's this week, I think i'm having a boy,I kind of just feel it and also my brother and hubby's family all have boys, so I think i'll follow suit but I would love another boy, I have this vision of my 2 boys going round the pub for a beer together when they're older lol!!!
My appointment is at 10.00am,I'm actually quite nervous too!! What time is your scan??

Mines not until 2pm on the Thursday thats what time they open.

Thats a nice vision of them going for beer together although i'm sure if its a girl they could still so that :). Do you think you'll have any more? I said after 2 that was it especially since I had one of each but here I am again :haha:, think this will be it this time.

Mines not until 2pm on the Thursday thats what time they open.

Thats a nice vision of them going for beer together although i'm sure if its a girl they could still so that :). Do you think you'll have any more? I said after 2 that was it especially since I had one of each but here I am again :haha:, think this will be it this time.

No,I don't think i'll have anymore. I said I didn't want children in the first place and then had Callum and then I said no more after him and here I am expecting number 2. I don't think I have the patience for a 3rd lol!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone.....Well its morning here. How is everyone today?

Hi, this if my first post on here after having a good look round for the past 16 weeks!

My first baby is due October 3rd, we are not going to find out the sex....looking forward to the suprise, but I have a feeling it's a pink one!

I was lucky - had no morning sickness what so ever:thumbup:, although now I'm am suffering killer headaches that last for days! :wacko:
'4Head' has been a godsend and I would recommend it to anyone else suffering!

I'm also finding it terribly difficult to get back to sleep after my 3am pee....normally staying awake until 4.30!.....Then of course the really bad mood follows at 6.45 when my alarm goes off!

Apart from these 2 little hiccups, I'm loving being pregnant and can't wait for a really obvious bump!!!

By the way - I love the name Lola for a girl, but have discovered that it means 'Pain and Misfortune' and of course I would hate to wish that on my little one, do you think I should take any notice?
xxx

morning wantabelly an sonia,

wantabelly, im good thankyou. getting fed up with work already this weeks but plodding along.

Welcome to the thread sonia, im to having major bead headaches. Ill give that forehead a whirl see how it goes. Aparently headaches are the sign for a boy. I like the name lola to. I would stick with it regardless of what it means.

xx

i have my GP appointment at 23 weeks and then MW at 31 weks thats whats confused me. Just dnt know who i get the MATB1 off. Why cant things be easy and less complicated. lol.

How are you serenity hun?

xxx

I am doing fine thanks Laura, getting bigger and bigger by the day! My bump seemed to have gone from being moderately big to huge overnight! I havent put on much weight anywhere else though which I thought was strange but my sister thinks its because I walk a lot xxxx

Brunettebimbo I dont have a number for any midwife. I have a number for the hospital which I was told only to use in an emergency or if my gp was closed. Apart from that I can only make an appt with my gp. Its a rubbish system in my opinion as sometimes the questions I want to ask arent serious enough for a gp appt. I dont even see a midwife apart from my 12 and 20 wk hosp appts. If anyone wants to add me on facebook my name is Amanda Low and my profile picture is the same as on here xxxx

Hi everyone,

Good to hear everyone seems to be doing well. I keep getting the odd headache a but convinced its cause I'm never off the computer :haha:.

Can't believe I'm 16 weeks today it doesn't seem that long ago when I was constantly peeing on little sticks waiting for that line to appear.

Sonia - Welcome to 2nd Tri October Bumpkins. Lucky you having no morning sickness. I would go with whatever name you like the chances are noone will know what it means i would never have known if you hadn't said.

Serenity81 - I wish I was getting bigger, I can notice my bump but noone else does and I want everyone to see it :haha:.

Off to pick the kids up from school and take them to their swimming lessons where I'll be sit and stuff my face with Chips and Cheese mmmm.

xx

Oh serenity hun i know the feelingabout the bump. i have resisted buying maternity clothes until today. i cant fit into ANY of my jeans any more nore my work trousers so im going to have to buy some new mat clothes i think.
Im going to get the OH to take a picture of my bump later so i can put it on here. I think you will be shocked. Im not sure if im showing more because im tiny :wacko:
But at this rate come 30+ weeks im going to be huge.

Im stuck at work until 10pm and im ready to cry already. Rally have had enough. Ill be leaving on the 19th July though starting MAT leave as early as i can. Im handing my notice in before my MAT leave runs out as im moving to cheshire so wont be coming back to work. :happydance: So an early finish for me. :happydance:

xx

Jo YEY on the 16 weeks mark. It is flying isnt it. Ill be 16 weeks in 2 days and cant quite believe it. xxx

Congratso n the 16 week mark. Its going by so quick isn't it? :baby:

Had some devastating news this week. MiL has passed away so OH is in turmoil. Such a lovely lady & we're all so sad. Baby is really keeping me going though & I know I've got to keep strong. :cry:

Got my 16 week MW appointment tomorrow which is something to look forward to.

oh red rose im so sorry to hear that. what an awful time for you both.
sending my condolenses. :hugs:

xxx

So Sorry Red Rose :hugs:

Does anyone else have a pain in one of their sides? Mine is a tad niggly and it's bugging me, I can't remember if I had it with Caitlyn...might be bubs moving up and me being more aware of it? It's just a sharp pain now and again.

awwwww sorry red rose :( :hug:

ok question lovely ladies!

has everyone gained weight, if so, how much?

Last week i was finally back up to my pre pregnancy weight but today I am down a pound again, All my books say i should be gained 1lb a week by now and should be up approx 6-7lb by now but in reality i am down 1lb. Well this cause problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->