**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

awwwww sorry red rose :( :hug:

ok question lovely ladies!

has everyone gained weight, if so, how much?

Last week i was finally back up to my pre pregnancy weight but today I am down a pound again, All my books say i should be gained 1lb a week by now and should be up approx 6-7lb by now but in reality i am down 1lb. Well this cause problems?

I wouldn't worry about your weight I lost a stone at the start and am only just slowly putting it back on everyone is different. I think that 1lb a week thing is rubbish cause surely it depends on what you eat and how much you excersise as well :shrug:.

Red Rose so sorry for your and your OH's loss how sad sending lots of :hugs: to you both.

I've got 16 wk appointment tomorrow as well get my bloods taken for Downs Syndrome and Spina Bifida testing, hope she's not too rough :(.

Jo xx

So Sorry Red Rose :hugs:

Does anyone else have a pain in one of their sides? Mine is a tad niggly and it's bugging me, I can't remember if I had it with Caitlyn...might be bubs moving up and me being more aware of it? It's just a sharp pain now and again.

I have a pain on the right hand side sometimes its so sore its almost paralyzing and I have to change position, it gets really bad in bed when I lie on my left hand side. I dont remember having any pain with my other two but have loads of niggles with this one :shrug:. I've no idea what they could be might ask at MW tomorrow.

It's odd isnt it? Mine's when I'm leaning on my left side or have lied on it all night :dohh:

Thanks to all :flower: Just absolutly gutted she won't get to see baba amongst other things.

DJBSCANNON Urgh, its funny. I had my first blood test little under a year ago & since pregnant, it'll be my 3rd one tomorrow. Thankfully I've been quite lucky with the MW and nurses in that they've found a neat vein straight away & its been quite painless. I say this now, I bet tomorrow I'll be in agony when she can't find a vein. You wait & see! :haha:

Nik 101 that must have been very worrying for you, sorry to hear you have had such a stressful time. In my pregnancies my boys have caused me no worries but my girls have caused me no end of worries, lol. Great to hear that everything is okay with you now. Thanks to all you ladies for your lovely comments, I'm just taking it easy today and getting the kids things ready for school tomorrow xxxx

Yeshas been worrying, but I purchased a feel good machine (doppler) its amazing everynight I can have listen.. since then I have relaxed and started to accept this little bean is a fighter!!

So mybe its a girl then, girls names are so much easier ;-)

Have a nice day

X

Hi everyone! I am a new member, just joined today! I'm due with my second baby on October 28th, 2010 and I can't wait! I am mostly excited to find out what we're having, and then this pregnancy can go nice and slow - it's my LAST pregnancy so I want to enjoy it! :o)

Hi everyone! I am a new member, just joined today! I'm due with my second baby on October 28th, 2010 and I can't wait! I am mostly excited to find out what we're having, and then this pregnancy can go nice and slow - it's my LAST pregnancy so I want to enjoy it! :o)

:hi: Welcome to BnB hun! Hope to get to know you over the next few months!! :thumbup: xxxxxxx

So sorry for you and your oh's loss Red Rose, how very sad. Hugs to you both.
DJBSCANNON and Laura I honestly don't know where my bump came from. I went to bed and got up the next morning and it was just there, lol. The thing is people now think they have the right to touch it, when I go to school to collect my kids I have other mums touching me! Buttonnose, dont worry about your weight, apart from my bump I've hardly put on any weight. Welcome to the new ladies and Nik101 I love my doppler aswell xxxx

So I got my wisdom teeth out today and oh does it suck. The sounds made it feel like they were breaking my jaw and the pain is horrible and I'm trying not to take too much pain medicine even though doc says baby is fine. They prescribed me tylenol with codeine and my OB says its the safest thing for baby but I still don't feel comfortable taking a lot of it, just in case iykwim. Now I'm just in pain and pretty grumpy as I can't eat anything but liquids basically.... ugh... sorry for the rant girls just needed to get it off my chest....

That sucks Stones I hope you feel better soon. I think it took 3 days for me and mine were nasty and had to dig and break them out.

That sucks Stones I hope you feel better soon. I think it took 3 days for me and mine were nasty and had to dig and break them out.

Thanks!

Thank goodness mine were quick. I felt a lot of pressure on my top one and thought that was the first one they were doing turns out it was the last... I'm not feeling too bad but I decided to keep up on the pain meds atleast for the first day...

So I got my wisdom teeth out today and oh does it suck. The sounds made it feel like they were breaking my jaw and the pain is horrible and I'm trying not to take too much pain medicine even though doc says baby is fine. They prescribed me tylenol with codeine and my OB says its the safest thing for baby but I still don't feel comfortable taking a lot of it, just in case iykwim. Now I'm just in pain and pretty grumpy as I can't eat anything but liquids basically.... ugh... sorry for the rant girls just needed to get it off my chest....

I hate it when we have wisdom teeth extractions in at work, they are the worst ones to get out!

I read in one of the books I got from the MW that pregnant women should never take codeine!?

Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

I hope everyone is doing ok :)

I have my 16 week appointment with the midwife tomorrow (I'll be 17 weeks!) then after this we will *hopefully be back on track from having my appointments on the correct weeks lol!

Hi all,
I'm really new to this site and Im confused with how it works. I keep seeing you gals asking to have information updated, what is this for?
Can someone give me a quick rundown on how this works?
Thanks, and sorry for being so naive - this site is new to me!

Hullo all - newbie here, taking tentative steps over to Trimester 2!

My girlfriend is due October 28th:thumbup:

Had 12 week scan a week ago and all seems well. Am desperate to see him/her again and can't wait for 20 weeks, so may look at booking a 16 week private scan:winkwink:

Hi all,
I'm really new to this site and Im confused with how it works. I keep seeing you gals asking to have information updated, what is this for?
Can someone give me a quick rundown on how this works?
Thanks, and sorry for being so naive - this site is new to me!

Check out page 1 :D

@ gonnabeadaddy - We have booked a 16 week gender scan! Our 20 week scan isn't until 7th June which seems much to far a way! Do you want adding to the list too? :)

God I am getting mad!

See here - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...3680-replacement-recording-cable-doppler.html

I managed to get a replacement one, I can listen to the heartbeat through the laptop using the cable but as soon as I press record it doesn't record anything!? Am I doing something wrong? Anyone know?:wacko:

Hi MommyKC welcome to 2ns tri and this great thread :flower:.

Hi gonnabeadaddy welcome to you too. We have booked a gender scan for next Thursday :happydance: we're too impatient as well, can't wait to find out just hope he/she doesn't keep their legs crossed :dohh:.

Hi BB I worke out how to record from my doppler last night I couldn't hear it through my laptop but could record it then listen back to it. Is it the windows sound recorder you are using to try and record it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->