**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yeh it is that I am using! How annoying, I can't hear a thing when I playback!:wacko:

Evening girls, how are we all today.

Well Jo i have finally got round to taking a picture of my eternity ring and also thought i would take a picture of my bump to so here they are. Im going to put the bump picture in the bump thread to.It was taken this morning at 15+6. Excuse the PJs :haha:

bump.jpg

ring.jpg

xxx

Wow Laura6914, you've got a proper little bump! I'm really jealous! :p

Brunettebimbo, I hope you get your recording working soon! I've never used a doppler, so I can't really help. Maybe if you google your type of doppler, you might be able to find a guide online?

I'm thinking about getting a doppler myself. I went to my consultant appointment today, and heart the heart beat for the first time. It was lovely, but it was only for a second! I'm dying to hear more! Has anyone ever mentioned using a doppler to their midwifes? What do they say about them? I heard that we should be careful with ultra sound, because of the lack of research behind it, and since then I've been a little weary of getting one. I'd love to know what a midwife thinks about people buying dopplers.

Thanks Preggyeggy hun. Well i mentioned the doppler i have to my midwife as she nearly gave up trying to find the heart beat after 2 minutes and i said i know its there as i have a doppler at home. If looks could kill i would not be breathing. :rofl:

She said that mothers can confuse there own pulse with the babies heartbeat and just advised me to monitir my own pulse when using the doppler. and also gave me advise that if the heartbeat sounds really slow ie below 100BPM or really fast ie over 180 BPM then to get to the hospital asap.

xxx

Evening girls, how are we all today.

Well Jo i have finally got round to taking a picture of my eternity ring and also thought i would take a picture of my bump to so here they are. Im going to put the bump picture in the bump thread to.It was taken this morning at 15+6. Excuse the PJs :haha:

View attachment 77180

View attachment 77181

xxx

Great bump its about the same size as mine, I'm quite tall so I think I hide it more which I don't really want to do I want everyone to see it :haha:. I think it looks like a girl bump!

Your ring is lovely so is your engagement ring have you got a date to set to get married? Your nails are fab too :thumbup:.

PreggyEggy - I was at mw today and for some reason I didn't want to mention that I had a doppler not quite sure why :shrug:. I'm not sure if there's a risk to baby you'd think they'd have to put a warning on the box if there was a risk.

Jo xx

Thanks Jo hun. Im only 5"2 so think its showing more.

We were going to get married in 2012 but Phils brother is getting married in the dominican then so we need money for that so it may be a little later now.

Phil does my nails to. I havent got a steady hand like him so he paints them for me. He does my eyebrows to. He is an absolute Gem. I hope your right with the girl bump prediction.

How are you today hun? Only half an hour left at work for me then im off home for some chips from the chippy. yummy.

xxx

Lovely bump Laura! and nice rings too :p

Not been online much; everything is going fine and my nausea is finally gone! Replaced by heartburn already though (as usual...). I've started feeling the baby move already for the past few days - great feeling! I've booked a sexing scan for 2nd of May, I think it's a girl but don't mind which it is (already have one of each :D ).

thanks TTC hun was going to say i havent saw you around for a while. Did you see that Ness and Cat have got their BFPs on the softcups thread?

Oh i bet you cant wait til the sexing scan. Im dying to know.

xxx

just to add your NHS scan is the same date as mine :thumbup:

thanks TTC hun was going to say i havent saw you around for a while. Did you see that Ness and Cat have got their BFPs on the softcups thread?

Oh i bet you cant wait til the sexing scan. Im dying to know.

xxx

Oooh; not looked at Softcups thread in a while - that's amazing news :happydance:
Phil does your nails & eyebrows?? omg, I'm so jealous!!
As for sexing scan I hope the baby will cooperate; with my first we didn't see anything (had 2 sexing scans) as the cord was in the way and he had his legs closed so didn't get to know 'til he was born - it was nice to have the surprise but I would have preferred not having to buy everything in white and beige lol.

Anyone else feel like they are in limbo? I feel like I am just doing a lot waiting. I cant wait to be able to feel the baby.

Thanks Brunette Bimbo! Now I understand how this works! DUH!
For now, can you put a yellow stork by my name since I don't know what I'm having yet?
Im due October 28, 2010! :)
Thanks again!

Anyone else feel like they are in limbo? I feel like I am just doing a lot waiting. I cant wait to be able to feel the baby.

I agree! I am only 13 weeks and while I am not rushing this pregnancy (since it's my last) - I am DYING to feel my baby so I can know he/she is doing alright in there!
I'm also dying to find out what we're having. I just want to reach the 28 week mark and then this pregnancy can go NICE and slow! :)

I know exactly how you feel. I felt my 1st movement today. But until then i was waiting all the time to feel it. Now just waiting for my next scan. How many weeks are you

15 weeks. I think i have a tilted uterus too so the feeling might take awhile. During a pelvic exam in sept my doc said my uterus was tilted but no one has said anything about it so it might of move back. Who knows lol.

I cant wait for my 18th week u/s on may 10th.

Hi everyone........ Been a long day and I popped on to try n catch up but there have been alot of posts and I'm at work. Sorry if I missed out on anything.
Welcome to the newcomers! :flower:
Laura your ring is beautiful and Love tha Bump! :winkwink:
I'm glad everyone else seems to be doing good. I have become too impatient and even though they told me the gender at 13 weeks I would like to have it confirmed again before I go buy things and by the way did I mention I'm impatient?? I'm ready to buy things!!! So we booked a private scan for May 6th which is 2 weeks from today..... The countdown begins....... :happydance:

I guess I can join here now too! So happy to have made it to the second tri, but still terrified at every cramp/twinge/muscle pain! I keep reminding myself that since my belly grows more every day (and I get at least one new stretch mark a day!) then the baby must be doing okay in there!

Hi, I'm new here but been reading the forum for ages!
Can I join? :flower: I'm due on the 19th of October. :happydance:

welcome new ones!!! Im wondering if I felt my first movement a few days ago in bed. It felt like a lower rolling sensation but Im not sure. How do we know for sure unless it kickes us?
Also we are finding out the gender but do you think that if I got a netural bouncer and swing it would be ok

17 weeks :) it seems to be going alot faster now than it was 10 weeks ago!

I have my 16 week midwife appointment this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->