**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thanks Jo hun. Im only 5"2 so think its showing more.

We were going to get married in 2012 but Phils brother is getting married in the dominican then so we need money for that so it may be a little later now.

Phil does my nails to. I havent got a steady hand like him so he paints them for me. He does my eyebrows to. He is an absolute Gem. I hope your right with the girl bump prediction.

How are you today hun? Only half an hour left at work for me then im off home for some chips from the chippy. yummy.

xxx

Laura - Sorry didn't reply last night I was off too bed don't seem to manage much past 9pm these days. Can't believe Phil does your nails and eyebrows what a guy you've got there. My OH would do it if I asked but I'd probably end up with no eyebrows :haha:. Hope you enjoyed your chippy. Oh I'm 5'10 and 3/4" and I hate it :nope:.

kstancook - I think it would be fine to buy a neutral bouncer and swing theres some nice neutral stuff out there, the only thing is once you find out you might wish you'd waited so you can get blue or pink I know I would.

Buttonnose - I had my 16 wk appointment yesterday and it wasn't my mw as she is on holiday but the one I did see was really nice and she had a student with her who took my blood which wasn't too bad.

Welcome newbies :wave:.

I'm still not sure if I've felt any movement I thought with it being my third I'd have more of an idea whats baby and whats gas/wind but I really don't :haha: guess I'll just have to wait till I get a proper kick.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend I'm looking after my friends 3 dogs cause she's away to London to run the marathon :wacko: thank god we've got a outside kennel.

Jo xx

Hi all.. I'm due on the 18th October and new to the site as was worried to sign up before! Can you add me to the list please... thanks x

well appointment went well, she listened to baby who was being naughty, every time she found it's heartbeat it would dart off in a different direction and she had to chase it all over my tummy!

My blood pressure is pretty low which most likely why I keep feeling so crappy, I do generally run on a blood pressure on the lower side of normal but this is lower even by my standards lol

Hi Buttnnose - my baby was doing exactly the same darting away whenever she found the heartbeat, I also have very low blood pressure which I think is why I keep feeling faint.

Glad it went well.

:flower:

Thanks Brunette Bimbo! Now I understand how this works! DUH!
For now, can you put a yellow stork by my name since I don't know what I'm having yet?
Im due October 28, 2010! :)
Thanks again!

Actually - sorry, can you put the blue stork by my name on the LEFT side since that's what I THINK I'm having? And in a few weeks, I will find out! :) Can't wait!

Afternoon all,

Hey Jo. My chippy was lovely. Yeah Phil is 1 in a million bless him. TMI but as i cant really do it myslef now he does my lady bits and my legs to. He is a real gem.

How is everyone doing today anyway?
The weather is gorgeous and i cant beleive im working lates and to top that im working tomorrow as well. Should be illegal to work in this weather.

xxx

Hello everyone.

today i officially join the second trimester :D

My due date is 28th of october and im really excited!!!

Welcome to the 2nd Tri Wriggley

How are things going so far. You scan pic is lovely :thumbup:

xx

Welcome to the 2nd Tri Wriggley

How are things going so far. You scan pic is lovely :thumbup:

xx

Erm... ok.. im a bit stressed coz my bloods have an antibody in ... the docs said its nothing to worry about but obviously its easier said then done..

Didnt they say what the anitbody was or anything? i an understand your worry, i thinkg everyone would be the same.

xx

Didnt they say what the anitbody was or anything? i an understand your worry, i thinkg everyone would be the same.

xx

no thats what the second bloods are for... to identify it... i just keep telling myself that it cant be that serious otherwise they wouldnt wait 2 weeks for the results...

basically they said.. the antibody means baby might be jandice when its born or possibley a blood transfusion...

i think its got something to do with my Rhesus Neg blood but they didnt seem to think so

Welcome katee82 and Wriggly :wave:. Can't believe how many October babies theres going to be its great.

Laura - Don't know if i'd trust him to do my lady bits but I know what you mean about it getting difficult so might have to let him. Weathers not been that great up here today and its bloody freezing still got my winter coat on when I go out infact had to scrap the car window yesterday morning :wacko:.

Had an offer on our house yesterday which we've accepted just waiting on proper written offer which we should get on Monday (fingers crossed). Entry will be the end of June so we'll be outta here by the time baby comes :happydance:.

Hope you are all well :hugs:.

Jo xx

Welcome katee82 and Wriggly :wave:. Can't believe how many October babies theres going to be its great.

Laura - Don't know if i'd trust him to do my lady bits but I know what you mean about it getting difficult so might have to let him. Weathers not been that great up here today and its bloody freezing still got my winter coat on when I go out infact had to scrap the car window yesterday morning :wacko:.

Had an offer on our house yesterday which we've accepted just waiting on proper written offer which we should get on Monday (fingers crossed). Entry will be the end of June so we'll be outta here by the time baby comes :happydance:.

Hope you are all well :hugs:.

Jo xx

Oh wow congratulations on the offer, Oz here you come woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Really chuffed for you xxxx

Yay for the house offer!!

Laura the weather is lovely here too!

I was on :cloud9: this morning, morning sickness is easing, I'm starting to feel better then this afternoon it all came crashing down!

I got my exam results and I have failed thanks to morning sickness having me running out of my exam and trying to concentrate on not being sick! THEN I took my dog to the vets for her regular worming, she has lost weight so I mentioned it and the nurse weighed her and she has, they asked was she different so I said she was drinking a lot more, they have now taken blood samples and urine sample which cost £72! We should know by Monday!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

wriggley, i hope the bloods come back ok hun, got my fingers crossed for you.

Jo, YEY on the house offer. Are you moving to OZ???????

Afternoon CJH.

Brunettebimbo, oh thats not good. i hope it passes for you soon. and sorry about the exam results. what was the exam for. i hope your doggy is ok to. perhaps she has just got a bug or something.

xxx

Afternoon CJH.

Brunettebimbo, oh thats not good. i hope it passes for you soon. and sorry about the exam results. what was the exam for. i hope your doggy is ok to. perhaps she has just got a bug or something.

xxx

Hi hun, how are you?? Hope your shift goes really quick for you xxxx

Afternoon CJH.

xxx

They think it might be her kidneys :cry:
My exams are to qualify as a Dental Nurse!

oh no hun. thats not good. When will you find out for certain. :hugs:
Will you be able to resit your exams?

xx

Man BrunetteBimbo, that sucks! Are you able to retake your exam? I hope your dog is ok!

Thanks to the ladies that answered my questions about dopplers. I'm still on the fence...but if I do get one, I think I won't mention it to my midwife!

My morning sickness is back, with a vengeance. I feel really awful, and all my tricks that worked to get rid of it before aren't working now. I'm thinking I may just crawl back into bed and stay there till October, lol.

If it was pregnancy related - can you not get some leniancy or an exemption thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->