**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i will do after work as i dnt have her number here. i have to go through the GPs surgery to speak to her as well.
Im sure its nothing to worry about (i say trying to convince myself)
I was so occupied with wanting the next scan to find out the gender i forgot what its main purpose was and now it feels like forever away. 4 weeks friday until i get to see the little one.

Im sure he is ok.

Are you workign today hun?

xx

oh just realised i forgot to ask, can i have a yellow stalk put next to my name .... both sides if you want because we aren't finding out the sex hehe

thankyou

i will do after work as i dnt have her number here. i have to go through the GPs surgery to speak to her as well.
I was so occupied with wanting the next scan to find out the gender i forgot what its main purpose was and now it feels like forever away. 4 weeks friday until i get to see the little one.

Im sure he is ok.

xx

Baby will be fine :)

Yep I am 8.15-4.45! :(

Buttonnose I will only put it on one side as the other side will be updated when you have baby :D

:lol: Like your reply in circumsision thread! You have a good point!

Im sure he is ok.

xx

Baby will be fine :)

Yep I am 8.15-4.45! :(

Buttonnose I will only put it on one side as the other side will be updated when you have baby :D

:lol: Like your reply in circumsision thread! You have a good point!

ok thanks :)

there have been alot of threads started recently about the same topic and they always end the same way

They don't even wanna hear my thoughts on the subject (i did a whole assignment in uni about FGM so as a link topic it is something i am quite passionate about) but as my mummy told me, if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all :)

That's why I didn't let rip. I don't agree with it. As I said....Who are we to decide which bits are cut of our children?

I guess your against it too?

oh thats a horrid shift hun,. im working 7-3 today, supposed to be working until 2 today but have to wait for OH to finish work and get me as he is using the car so im working over. it sucks.

Im very intregued, im going to have a nosey in that thread now. :haha:

:rofl: What you like!

What do you mean shift!? That's my normal working day! :lol: Apart from on a Friday we work 8.15 until 3pm!

going to pick up my ebay bargain tonight lol

I wanted some prefold nappies for when baby is first born before going into proper shaped cloth nappies, I was going to make the prefolds but after spotting an amazing deal on ebay I got myself the equivalent of approx £150 - £200 of nappies for 99p hehe!

Sorry brunette, i work shifts so just slips out some times. :haha:

That thread is awful. I presonally couldnt put my son through that. Dont see the need in it to be honest. I think if they want there bits taking away thats a decision they should make, like you said buttonnose. :thumbup:

And what a bargin with the nappies. I love ebay, there are sooooo many bargins on there. I saw a graco travel system yesterday for £99.

xxx

Bloody Hell!!! What a bargain! :D

Right I guess I better get my bum into gear and make a move!
I'm going to ring my midwife about my itchy skin as it's pretty much all over! Better to be safe than sorry!

Laura let us know what midwife says, I will be back online at about 12.20! :)

will do hun when i get hold of her.
have a good morning :thumbup:

Was supposed to send this after my scan but forgot! funny that....please can you change my due date to the 26th of October.
Hope everyone is doing o.k ..i'm now counting down until the second scan on June 16th. :flower:

Hello all, Hope LO's are behaving for their mummys!!!

Well weve decided to have a gender scan done, we also want abit of reassurance that beanie is growing well....so in 13 days we are gonna know....pink or blue!!! (im convinced blue...we will see)!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

xxx

Laura I rang midwife about my itchy skin and she is sending me to the doctors as they should be able to give me something to stop the itch!

Aquarius what date where you on? I'm too lazy to search for you on the list! :rofl:

:thumbup: thats great chick. let me know what they give you ill see if i an buy me some from somewhere. its a nightmare trying to get into my GPS. im still waiting for a call back form my MW from this morning. :shrug:

Ours are crap until you mention that your pregnant or your midwife sent you! :D
My appointment is at 2.20pm!

keep us updated hun. even when you mention you are pregnant mine dont give a hoot to be honest. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->