**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i know! NHS for you though.
Hopfully when i move ill have a better GPs surgery. a little worried about moving so close to the due date now though. i move the first week of August. Im going to get into the GPs the week before we move though so i can carry on my care without interuption.

xxx

Can i please be added please im due 25th October x
Im hoping to stay on team yellow, but i may break at the scan lol!

Anyone struggling with itchy skin, my stomach and sides are itchy and then I feel like ripping off my boobs as they are soooooooooo itchy! Nothing seems to be working:wacko:

I know exactly how you feel! My stomach has been ridiculously itchy! I sit at work, scratching it all day long! I try SO hard not to, because I've heard scratching can make stretchmarks worse... but it's SO hard to ignore!
I havent changed anything either and I'm ALWAYS moisturing my tummy... so I have no idea. But it's bad - sometimes my stomach actually gets raw from me scratching so much. :(

Anyone struggling with itchy skin, my stomach and sides are itchy and then I feel like ripping off my boobs as they are soooooooooo itchy! Nothing seems to be working:wacko:

I know exactly how you feel! My stomach has been ridiculously itchy! I sit at work, scratching it all day long! I try SO hard not to, because I've heard scratching can make stretchmarks worse... but it's SO hard to ignore!
I havent changed anything either and I'm ALWAYS moisturing my tummy... so I have no idea. But it's bad - sometimes my stomach actually gets raw from me scratching so much. :(

Added xjustmex :D

MommyKC I know it's horrible isn't it! :(
I went to the doctors and she said because I am under 20 weeks it isn't anything to worry about. There isn't anything she can do apart from give me Piriton which she said I can take before bed but only when I'm desperate so girls I guess it's another symptom we just have to deal with! :rofl:

I didnt know scracthing made stretch marks worse, i will def have to stop that then. Its my hips that get itchy and always itch them and already getting stretch marks and imonly 17weeks tomorrow

i had some advice about ur tummy being ichy if it carrys on tell ur midwife as there is a very rare condition thats cuases this it mentions it in my pregnancy book dont mean to panic u but just thought u should know

Something for you girlies! Hopefully make you smile like it does me :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HljueQ4yC4M

I didnt know scracthing made stretch marks worse, i will def have to stop that then. Its my hips that get itchy and always itch them and already getting stretch marks and imonly 17weeks tomorrow

Yeah I read that the other day. I didn't know either but I read that scratching makes the skin thinner and more susceptible to stretch marks (you would have gotten them anyway, scratching just makes them worse apparently?). Either way, it's probably not great for our skin to be scratching it until it's raw... but sometimes it's really hard!

Yeah I read that the other day. I didn't know either but I read that scratching makes the skin thinner and more susceptible to stretch marks (you would have gotten them anyway, scratching just makes them worse apparently?). Either way, it's probably not great for our skin to be scratching it until it's raw... but sometimes it's really hard!

Thanks i will really try and stop, i use coca butter the proper one recemended from when your pregnant. I also getting really itchy on my legs so im guessing ive got dry skin. ive started to use a all over moisturies on my legs and that helps. Try that see if it works for you, just an idea as you may have tried it

i had some advice about ur tummy being ichy if it carrys on tell ur midwife as there is a very rare condition thats cuases this it mentions it in my pregnancy book dont mean to panic u but just thought u should know

Thanks hun! I was actually at my midwife's office yesterday and she wasn't concerned. Like Brunette Bimbo said, I think it's just a symptom some of us have to live with! :shrug: I never had this with my daughter... but I guess that's why "they" say every pregnancy is different! ;)

How's everyone doing tonight?
Hope all you ladies had a good day! xx

Hey girls are we getting excited!!! I have 10 days till gender scan and it cant come soon enough!!

I still feel crampy on and off today. I'm thinking there's a lot of growing and stretching going on in there! :D I broke down and finally ordered an Angelsounds doppler today too! Can't wait for it to arrive!

morning girls :wave:

How are we all this morning? Has everyones itching coming under control?

xx

Probably speaking too soon but I don't feel too bad! :D

Does that link work for you Laura?

no i tried it hun and it just said hide. :shrug:

Im feeling ok today to. Has some sickness this morning. whats all that about :wacko: lol.

A girl i know had a little girl yesterday. She was in labour from start to finish for 2 hours. Oh i hope its that quick for me.

xxx

I feel a bit sicky today too :(

Does this work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HljueQ4yC4M

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe