**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

oh thanks for that hun. Ill be stocking up bits at a time now then instead of getting everything thinking its a one off. lol

Lol, often not long after asda do one tesco follow suit and do one. so also watch out for if they have one any time soon. Thats if you have a tesco close by

yeah have them both round the corner from my house.

Just been having a nosey in the third tri and i cant wait to move over there i really cant. read a thread about "what food to take in your hospital bag". this may be a realyl stupid question but can you eat when your in labour? :shrug:

xxx

Lol i bet there is some very strange things over there. Im guessing anything you can during pregnacy. but i would say def high energy foods to keep you going. I know i will have lots of them. I can't wait to talk about my hospital bags over there, i want to pack my already lol. Im a bit mad though as i am taking 2 seprates ones, one for me and one for baby, is that a bit extreme?

not extreme at all im doing the same things. more organised that way. i may need to take one full of food now to as i can eat for brittian :haha: and OH needs to be fed to i suppose :haha:

oh its all so exciting. im so impatient at times. i want my baby here now. I know it needs to bake a little longer yet though.

Yes i know im due on the 6th october and i cant wait. I found out the date more my anomoly scan like 4days after my 12week scan so it feels like ive been waiting a life time for that. I dont think its gonna go any quicker. People say in the middle it goes quicker but i think the pregnancy is really dragging already, i just want baby her, but like you know it needs to grow alot more. do you feel like its dragging?

i had the date for my 20 weeks scan the day i had my 12 which was 4 weeks ago and its going soooo slowly. yeah i really feel like its dragging. im doing a bit of internet shopping for a travel system. we still havent spotted one that really stands out yet.

I think im gonna get my travel system at about 30weeks, unless something really catches my eye before, but dont really want to get it until after 20week scan. My 20week scan is 3weeks 2days away , i will be 20weeks to the day im so excited speed up time please

yeah i plan on getting mine round about then but im always looking out for deals and things incase something catches my eye.

thanks bb, my siter uses huggies as she say pampers are rubbish but as i have all the free packs and things may as well give them a try out before passing judgement.

xxx

I got vouchers for 3 lots of free huggies. I got nothing really off pampers

dwhere did you get them hun? my pampers ones were in my Emms Diary thingy.

Yeh I can retake my exam in June! Doesn't stop me moving onto the next stage of my course though so that's ok!

BnB always makes me late for work! :rofl: I'm supposed to be there at 8.15 it's now 8.05 and I haven't done hair or make-up! :lol:

Girls I had a horrible dream the other day and can't stop thinking about it!
I dreamt that at our gender scan they told me it's a boy (which I think it is) and that I was heartbroken :cry: I don't want to feel like that, I will be happy whatever it is aslong as it's ok so why are my dreams being so cruel! I just feel that if it's a boy people are going to look at me for a reaction as before getting pregnant I always said I wanted a girl.

Congrats to the girls on their gender scans and hello newbies! :mrgreen:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

I shouldn't worry too much Brunette Bimbo :hugs: I have said all along that I would love a lil boy! Whenever I spoke about LO I'd always say 'he', I only ever really discussed boys names and when out looking at baby stuff I always veered away from girls things and would look at all the blue clothes! When I found out that 'he' is actually a 'she' yesterday, I couldn't have been more happier!!! Especially when the sonographer showed us her beautiful lil face (that she attempted to hide many times!!) in 4D, I swear, it was instant love :cloud9: I must admit, I'm a lil sad I'm not having a boy... but thats only because I thought I was having one soooo much, even in my dreams I knew what he looked like!! But no way would I swap her!! I'm so excited to meet her, October couldn't come soon enough!! So I am very sure u will be just the same :) .....
I've attatched some pics below so u can see my lil princess! They aren't great pics I'm afraid, took them with my fone as no scanner!! x

Attachments

• 25042010496.jpg
    25042010496.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 25042010499.jpg
    25042010499.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 25042010500.jpg
    25042010500.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 25042010501.jpg
    25042010501.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Good morning Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Congratulations cjh and ttc lolly. I have a private gender scan on the 6th and I'm so excited I can't hardly wait!! They have already told me at 13 weeks its a boy but I just want to confirm as I would like to go shopping....... I'm glad everyone is feeling good!!

hi can i join please??? im due 28th oct....its twins lol! very excited, scared all rolled into 1!! had my dating scan last fri (16th april) & they dated me as 12+6 & 13+1.

xx

ok does anyone else get awful pelvic pain when you sneeze? lol

I literally yelp out loud when i sneeze it hurts so badly

ok does anyone else get awful pelvic pain when you sneeze? lol

I literally yelp out loud when i sneeze it hurts so badly

Yes I do, it hurts soooooooooooo much, the pain then lingers for a few seconds, it happens when I get up sometimes too.
xxxxxx

hi can i join please??? im due 28th oct....its twins lol! very excited, scared all rolled into 1!! had my dating scan last fri (16th april) & they dated me as 12+6 & 13+1.

xx

Wow Twins congratulations!!
Where are you having them?? I'm in Essex too and probably going to St Johns.
Karenxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->