**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hello my lovelies! Sorry I've been rather AWOL this last week as I;ve been really unwell (every bug going) and my asthma has decided to take a big turn for the worse... but I am feeling better now and wanted to say hiiiiiii :D xxx

Hi Kitty, welcome back. So sorry to hear that you have been feeling so unwell. I suppose that is a downside of pregnancy, I have picked up so many coughs and colds since becoming pregnant. My kids seem to bring the bugs home and I pick them up.
Buttonnose I am the same as you, feeling thuds rather than wriggles now, it's so exciting xxx

KittyVenture - you poor thing! Being sick while pregnant is the worst, since you can't really take anything for it! Im glad you're feeling better!

And Serenity81- I COMPLETELY agree! My daughter keeps picking up these bugs from lord knows where... she's not even in daycare (my mom watches her!)... and yet she keeps getting sick! Right now, the poor thing has tonsillitis and an ear infection! They just seem to be so susceptible to every virus going around. :(

DJBS I can't wait to hear back from you on your scan...You must be over the moon with excitement!

Hi Wantabelly yeah I'm really excited probably wont sleep much tonight I'm quite anxious as well in case their not able to see. Going to drink some coke before I go and hope that makes bubs a bit more active. I'll post as soon as I get back might need to nip into shops quickly on way home to make my first blue or pink purchase :haha:.

Jo :flower:

I have a private gender scan on the 6th and am already anxious.I think I'm just confirming what I was told at my 13 week scan but still I'm waiting to purchase things. I also took the rest of the day off from work just so I can go shopping with my Husband..... I plan on drinking orange juice right before my scan as this always makes bubs move around ;)

Hi girls, well at long long last had my scan today and am pleased to say all is well so I'm now brave enough to move over to second trimester :happydance:

I was about 10 days behind in growth (probably due to my pcos) but bubs is now only 5 days behind so they're keeping my due date of 26th October.

We had only told my mum and best friend so have now finally relaxed and have decided to tell family and close friends over the next few days.

NOW GETTING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Hope everybody is well, havent had a chance to catch up on the thread yet but will do soon.

xo

Aww Laura, it sounds like you had a real scare honey. Poor you. I have also put my doppler away and dont plan on using it again, I think it was adding to my anxiety rather than preventing it. I am fine, have a doctors appointment tomorrow as I have a horrible yellow discharge. It doesn't smell horrible or anything but it had me really worried earlier. Will find out what it is tomorrow xxxx
DJBSCANNON I understand how you are feeling as I have days like that and 2 days feel like 2 years away! xxxx

MommyKC it is amazing how many bugs that kids can pick up. The thing is they seem to get over it quickly and I am stuck with it for a week or 2! AngelSerenity it is fantastic to see you over here and that everything is going really well for you. I remember how worried you were in first tri. Oh and DJBSCANNON I meant to say have a great time at your gender scan tomorrow, how exciting xxxx

You said it's your baby's heartbeat? That so exciting! My friend made a video of her baby's heartbeat the other day too! I wish I knew how to do that!
Approximately what has your baby's heartbeat been? Just for fun... it's rarely accurate but it's fun to guess the gender based on heartrates!!
My daughter's heartrate at 14-15 weeks was always in the 160's... and this pregnancy, it's been around 145 bpm... which just reassures my already strong gut feeling that this one is a BOY! :happydance:

I don't know! :rofl: My doppler doesn't measure it.

If anyone wants to work it out from my movie feel free! :D Just wait until about 20 seconds in first because it's 2 recordings put together :)

DJBSCANNON I hope you have a wonderful time today, it's so exciting finding out the sex! I can't wait :happydance: 1 Week 2 Days! :mrgreen:

Kitty did you try the Olbas Oil?

AngelSerenity that's brilliant :D

morning all.

Jo have a lovely time at your scan today hun. Im excited for you. make sure you update us all when you get back.

Serenity, hope all goes well at the Drs to. It sounds like its nothing to worry about. TMI for this time of a morning but a have LOADS of CM and the MW said its perfectly normal. So do all my pregnancy books.

MommyMc- i hope the itching calms down soon. mine will ease off and then flare up again. My babys heart beat ranges from 160-180 my MW said so the old wives tale states girl but im convinved its a boy regardless.

morning brunettebimbo, its always us two on first thing this week isnt it. :haha: How are you today?

xxx

Since being pregnant I've been getting up well early! :lol:
I'm not too bad, I'm listening to music this morning and feeling emotional :rofl:

:wohoo: 3 months and 23 days until our wedding and 1 Week 2 Days until Gender Scan....I can't wait!!

How are you?

getting closer and closer hun. You having the big white wedding or something sentimental and personal?

yeah im good today. Feeling a bit sicky AGAIN but im alright. 4 weeks tomorrow until my scan :cry: MILES away.

We are having 40 guests for the meal but have said to our 120 evening guests that they can come watch us get married if they want.

We are getting married in this building and having photo's taken in the grounds -
https://www.citycoastcountryside.co.uk/imageresizer/?image=%2Fdmsimgs%2Fashtonwillianson.JPG&action=ProductMain

and this is my dress -

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_1219-1.jpg
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_1220-1.jpg
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_122101.jpg

I don't think our wedding is a big white wedding but it isn't small either :rofl:

Have you got anything going on between these 4 weeks? Anything at work? I found that having little count downs worked...like....3 days until Christening, Bank Holiday, 2 days until boss is off work etc etc.

Youchy my nipples are so sore! They aren't dry or cracked or anything but you can't brush past them :(

Morning Ladies,

Can't believe the day has finally arrived :happydance: woo hoo. My OH and I are guessing boy and can't wait to see if we right. I'm hoping they'll ke us have a look in 3D as well.

Didn't sleep very well last night I suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome and last night it was awful the feeling was even in my arms it was horrible.

BrunetteBimbo - your venue and dress look amazing I wish I was getting married again my wedding was crap :cry:.

Jo :flower:

Arghhh I've just put my worKs tunic on and I can barely move! I must have expanded over night! It's so tight across my boobs and back!! :(

looks absolutely beautiful hun. The venue seems magical and that wedding dress is the most gorgeous one i have ever seen,. I was married once and i would go as far to say that is more perfect than mine and i didnt think it would be possible. lol. Stunning.

Nope nothing planned overly. Just getting the new car hopefully tomorrow that we have been waiting a month for. Going to see my family saturday and apart from work that its really. lol,

My nipples have hurt the whole way through its awful. same as what your describing. plus i have started leaking a little which isnt great.

xxx

morning Jo, i get that restless leg syndrome to. Where you feel like you have to run for a few miles (best way i can descrivbe it) else your legs wont settle.

I am soooo jealous that you get to find out today.

xxx

awww your wedding dress & venue are beautiful!

i went for my first measure for my dress last saturday, am back again this week for first fitting of the top part of the dress eek!

Oooh exciting!
I need to book myself in but haven't got round to it yet!

:happydance: I bought a maternity blouse yesterday from New Look and my boss likes it for work!! I can breath!! :D

Jo, I guess a girl. Can't wait to find out what you're having. Woop

I got my completion date finally and move in 2 weeks into my lovely plush 4 bed house. YAYYY xxx

Oh and "nameless" ;) - The dress and venue is stunning. I finally bought my dress. A £50 ebay special from China. Wooo... gamble. Lol xx

hey Kitty, where are you moving to hun?

Im dreading it me., Im moving in August. havent got a house to move into. (i privately rent at the moment) so ill be staying with the inlaws for a few weeks while we find a house and move in. Then have to get it ll decorated and ready for when baby is here.

Hate moving house, its soooo stressful.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"