**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hey BB if you find one of those mortgages let me know to :haha:

Oh Kitty what a fantastic idea. Ill have to bear that thought in mind with the bear and cakes.

xxx

:shock: :shock:

Don't give them bears. I don't think they'll thank you ;) xx

i found it but can't save pics to computer on this computer .... it's a mac and i have no clue how to do it, give me windows with a right click any day hehe

will turn on my computer that is windows and save them ...... would post the actual link but you know, if we did end up going for it i don't want the whole of bnb knowing where i live lol

KITTY :rofl: you know what i meant :rofl: baby brain :haha:

BB oh thats ok hun idont blame you. Let us know when you have sorted it so i can have a nosey :happydance:

xx

MommyMc- i hope the itching calms down soon. mine will ease off and then flare up again. My babys heart beat ranges from 160-180 my MW said so the old wives tale states girl but im convinved its a boy regardless.

The itching isn't as bad today... mostly because I have been stopping myself from scratching so it gets better if I leave it alone. And the heartrate thing is definitely a wivestale... but it's still fun to guess! Lots of babies have high heartrates and end up being boys... and vice versa. I just can't wait to find out for REAL! :happydance:

We want to move but can't really afford to!
Anyone know where we can get 100% mortgage? :rofl:

Ypou girls who can feel baby already and use a doppler does it sound different when you listen to the baby?

I was just listening to baby and the heartbeat was really fast (guessing because I have just eaten dinner) and I kept hearing a different noise, kinda like baby was wriggling......am I imagining things?

I'm really looking forward to feeling Bean move, I'm so excited recently, everything about having a baby is making me excited! :D

I can't feel baby move yet (just the odd little pop here and there) but when I was at my midwifes appointment on Monday, she was listening to baby's heartbeat with the doppler and everytime we heard a louder "swoosh"... she said that's the baby moving! And he did it 3 times within 30 seconds of her listening. So if you're hearing something similar that that is probably your peanut moving around! :happydance:

fingers crossed this works!

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/outside1.jpg

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/outside2.jpg

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/garden.jpg

OMG hun that is gorgeous it really is. I feel gutted for you that you cant get it. Are you sure ther is no way around it so you can get it now. That house is perfect it really is. I actually wasnt expecting that to be honest.

we haven't ruled it out 100% but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just want it, the fence at the bottom of the garden ..... there is a patch of land the other side of it thats approx 3/4 of the size of the garden there that also belongs to the house ...... was gonna be my veggie/fruit patch :(

seriously i could cry about this house, i want it so badly, the house over the road from this one is 1/3 of the size of it and valued at £400,000! This house to buy as it is now is little over HALF of that! just because it needs renovating (which could be done easy for £80,000 - £100,000)

WOW that house is amazing buttonnose! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
We don't have houses like that here (Canada)... at least not many of them!
I love it though - if you can find one way of making it work, you should!
Is there a section of the house you could live in, while renovating the rest? I know it sounds inconvenient, and it would be for a while... but it would pay off in the end!

I know several people who bought older houses... and stayed in part of them (even if it meant cramming into 1-2 rooms) while doing the necessary reno's. Just something to think about, if this really is YOUR dream house! :)

thats what we would do, we would have to stay in our rented house while we did enough of it to live in then do the rest over time, thing is because of the fire (which only affects 2 rooms in regards to flame damage) the entire rest of the house is covered in a horrible thick black soot. So we wouldn't be able to live there rigth away as all carpets could have to come our and the entire place professional cleaned before we could then start decorating.

my heart screams yes but my head says 'not just yet'

it is more house than we could ever dream of owning within the next 10 years any other way

Ohh that sucks about the black soot being everwyhere :(
Well... I guess you will have to think it over. I know the feeling though - it sucks when you want something SO badly but the timing just isn't right.
Maybe sit down and go through your options, and whether it would really be feasible or not.
And if you decide to hold off, just remember... something better will come up some day! When hubby and I were house shopping last summer... we found this house we LOVED, and put in an offer... they accepted it but later rejected it (since we still had conditions on the offer)... so we were pretty bummed.
Well not even a month later, we found another house that was even better! Everything about the first house that we weren't wild about, was PERFECT in this house and they were the same price! The only thing that the first house had was a nicer yard, but that was the trade-off I guess.
Either way, you will either find a way to make it work now... or find something even better when the timing is better for you! :)

What a gorgeous house!!!

Talking of houses we won't have to move now! :)

The main reason we where moving was because we have electric storage heaters so the house is cold and damp. I rang my landlady to tell her we are having a baby and that we need the damp sorting. She said she had been thinking about it and would we be willing to pay an extra £50 a month if they put gas central heating in? Too right we would!! So anyway she said she will try put the wheels in motion tonight and hopefully we should have it in within 4 weeks!!:happydance: Even with the extra £50 a month our house will still only be £450 a month!! :mrgreen:

Well done BB.

Euchh, this morning sickness is killing me.

I'm so so tired all the time and really dizzy, I'm going to get checked for anaemia.

Been working loads on the nursery, can't wait till it's finished, still about a month to go till it's done though. Thank god, cause I'm huge! Don't think I'd manage any longer with the work.....so much for the 2nd tri energy burst!!

*snuggles up on couch with pillow in pj's and awaits DF to come home and cook dinner :D*

Hi can i join all you lovely ladies? I'm due Halloween, hope to get to know you all :)

Hi ladies,

Haven't we been chatty today :haha: only been out for a few hours and there was about 4 or 5 pages to catch up on.

Anyway back from scan and I was wrong we're on Team :pink: :happydance: :cloud9: so happy and surprised was convinced it was a boy. Sonographer said she was only 90% sure because there was a lot of cord inbetween the legs so I've to go back next week and have it confirmed 100% woo hoo another chance to see my beautiful baby :happydance:.

17wks 1day-2.jpg

Buttonnose - that house you like is lovely and HUGE hope you can work out a way to get it.

Welcome newbies :wave:.

Hope everyone is ok.

Jo xx

Congrats on your pink bump hun, hope i get one too lol :hugs:

Yeah got my gender scan booked for 16 wks on the 16th may, i'm so excited :dance:

Wow I see this is your 6th congrats you must have lots of patience I already have 2 and they drive me mad :dohh:. Are you hoping for a girl this time or do you not mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->