**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

We want to move but can't really afford to!
Anyone know where we can get 100% mortgage? :rofl:

Ypou girls who can feel baby already and use a doppler does it sound different when you listen to the baby?

I was just listening to baby and the heartbeat was really fast (guessing because I have just eaten dinner) and I kept hearing a different noise, kinda like baby was wriggling......am I imagining things?

I'm really looking forward to feeling Bean move, I'm so excited recently, everything about having a baby is making me excited! :D

BB - Sorry love, Habit ;) I don't have any pics atm but I can add one later when I get home. It's very simple and laid back... a bit like my "far too casual" wedding. Lol.

Laura - I'm just moving to another part of Swindon. It's actually only 10 mins from where I currently live so not a massive change etc. Luckily we started packing ages ago and have an agreement with friends that I'll make cakes and buy beer if they come and move stuff for us. Winner. I'd hate to be moving so late in pregnancy so really feel for you love. It's stressful enough now, let alone with a massive bump

xx

100% mortgages are near on impossible now :( even 95% mortgages are difficult to get

yeah i 'hear' baby moving on the doppler, it goes kinda fuzzy :)

Hey BB if you find one of those mortgages let me know to :haha:

Yeah when im using the doppler and the baby is moving it will sounds like a gush and a thud if that makes sense. and the heatbeat will sound loud and then go quiet when he moves.

Oh Kitty what a fantastic idea. Ill have to bear that thought in mind with the bear and cakes. we have to put stuff into storeage whilst we finmd a house but i cant see it taking long as there are so many houses available at the moment.

I found one the other day a 3 bedroom semi with a huge new kitchen, front and rear garden with conservatory £425 a month. i pay £550 for a one bedroom flat its ridiculous.

xxx

i can't get enough of hard boiled eggs!

seriously I could eat a dozen a day if we had enough eggs!

Yeah when im using the doppler and the baby is moving it will sounds like a gush and a thud if that makes sense. and the heatbeat will sound loud and then go quiet when he moves.

Oh Kitty what a fantastic idea. Ill have to bear that thought in mind with the bear and cakes. we have to put stuff into storeage whilst we finmd a house but i cant see it taking long as there are so many houses available at the moment.

I found one the other day a 3 bedroom semi with a huge new kitchen, front and rear garden with conservatory £425 a month. i pay £550 for a one bedroom flat its ridiculous.

xxx

house prices are crazy right now, they have come down a little but thats why we wanna buy within the next 18 months because they are gonna go through the roof again!

:rofl: i thought you were going to say something else with the crying face. lol.

eat them as much as your like hunny they wont hurt you. I must say i havent really had any cravings. i wish i would. i just eat a lot of savory and sweet things. lol.

xxx

house prices are crazy right now, they have come down a little but thats why we wanna buy within the next 18 months because they are gonna go through the roof again!

Tell me about it. i would love to be able to by but just havent got the money for a deposit and wont do now for at least another 3 years. It sucks. :growlmad:

we went too look at a house yesterday, it's a auction property, with some fire damage, it is literally a dream house and because it needs renovating it is within our budget and is more house & land than we could have ever have dreamed of otherwise

BUT with wedding & baby this year we just wouldn't have the time to put into renovating it :(

ah hun that sucks.

exactly what i would like to do. Me and Phil said we would love to buy a house from auction and renovate it. Its risky though sometimes. i beleive everything happens for a reason so as you cant buy that house now a better more perfect one will come up when the time is right :thumbup:

xxx

yeah, really sucks, it is perfect on every level but timing! if it was this time next year we would snap it up like a shot!

oh hun i feel sorry for you. hopefully something simiar will pop u next year. where about in the country was it? close to where you are now?

xx

isnt there anyway around getting it now if its that much of a bargin and worth the risk?
could you afford to rent somewhere cheap whilst your renovating or get family to help renovate it?

we are renting now, we rent out a house back in the north east but don't want to sell that to fund this as it is kinda our 'retirement plan'. but rent where we are now is £750 a month for a tiny 3 bed semi ..... but we are in a contact here for a minimum for 4 more months anyway

it's a biggggggggg house lol will take a good while to renovate

i'll find the pics of the auction site

oh hun its a sham there is no way around it for you. Yeah let me have a nosey at the house if you find it. it does sound gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->