**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I'd really like this one to be a girl as i do think 4 sons is enough lol. They all drive me mad though lol, but wouldn't be without them for a second.

which sex do you have already?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Yeah 4 boys and 1 girl would be nice for her to have a sister to help her gang up on the boys lol.

Jo x

Yay Jo, welcome to team pink! Like you, remember I was so sure I was having a boy and then was proved completely wrong. I'm thrilled for you, huge congratulations.
Buttonnose that house is probably the most spectacular house I have ever seen, it's beautiful.
Welcome to the new ladies, you are very welcome. Subaru I am so sorry to hear that you are still suffering with morning sickness, hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thanks Kitty.

Serenity - Yeah I remember you were so convinved it was a boy too. Me and OH are really over the moon and so are my son and daughter they both wanted a little sister.

Need to update this! I now know i'm TEAM BLUE! :happydance: Can I have my storky now?? :blush: 11th October is me!

Aw, that's fantastic Jo. We were all thrilled, especially my 6 year old daughter, it was her who I was most thrilled for as she really wanted a baby sister. Especially after her losing her twin sister, it was really sweet actually the other day she showed me a letter that she had written to Caitlin in heaven and it broke my heart. She thanked her for giving her a new sister and told her that didnt mean she would forget her. It was beautiful. Marzipan girl, huge congratulations on your baby boy xxxx

Aw, that's fantastic Jo. We were all thrilled, especially my 6 year old daughter, it was her who I was most thrilled for as she really wanted a baby sister. Especially after her losing her twin sister, it was really sweet actually the other day she showed me a letter that she had written to Caitlyn in heaven and it broke my heart. She thanked her for giving her a new sister and told her that didnt mean she would forget her. It was beautiful. Marzipan girl, huge congratulations on your baby boy xxxx

Awh bless her what a lovely thing for her to do has made me feel a bit emotional :cry: can't imagine how you must have felt.

Jo :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS on the gender scans!! I'm SO excited for you guys!! I can't wait til next week....

It was heartbreaking to read, I was sobbing big heaving sobs by the end and my daughter ended up thinking she had done something wrong. I had to explain to her that I was crying because I was so proud of what a wonderful caring little girl she was and that I was a little bit sad that Caitlin couldnt be here to share this with us. I really am so proud of her, she is a wonderful little girl. xxxx

She sounds like a wonderful little girl and I'm sure she will be the most amazing big sister.

She's a credit to you and you have every right to be so proud of her.

Well I'm away to soak in the bath for a while and start thinking of girls names oh its so exciting.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hi all i had my private scan yest, I am on Team Blue... My 3rd BOY! Was hoping for a girl to finish it off but think i must be going for a rugby team lol x

Aw, thankyou Jo and Gem, and Jo that's so kind of you to say and you are right she is going to be a fantastic big sister.
It really is exciting thinking of names, but me and oh haven't agreed on any so far! xxxx

Hi all i had my private scan yest, I am on Team Blue... My 3rd BOY! Was hoping for a girl to finish it off but think i must be going for a rugby team lol x

Congratulations on your baby boy xxx

Congratulations on your baby boy xxx

Thank u very much, was so shocked and suprised, myself and all the family were convinced this was a girl!! But we were proven different on wed!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->