**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Just popped in to catch up! Congratulations on everyone who has found out what they're having! I'm really jealous, hehe, I'm dying to know myself!

Serenity81, reading about the letter your daughter wrote brought a tear to my eye. That's so sweet!

Hi all. I too am due in October. The 17th!

ive just had US and im due 29th oct.. Can i pls join?

Congrats to everyone who has found out the sex of your babies!
Look at the front page girls, it's looking good with all the storks!:happydance:

I am convinced I am having a boy but would love a girl first which makes me feel guilty incase it's a boy :( This is one of my worrys and I don't like it:cry: Why am I so selfish!?

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Morning everyone god I'm up way too early this morning.

Congrats on your blue bump laurietate :blue:m

Welcome Lady C and mummyconfused.

I'm still feeling so excited after my scan yesterday think it will be a while before I come down off :cloud9:

BB- I must admit after convincing myself it was a boy when she said girl I felt a sense of relief which is terrible and I know I would have loved a boy just as much but I so wanted a girl. I think as parents guilt is something we will feel a lot try and not beat yourself up about it :hugs:

Jo x x

Someone said to me the other day the reason I had convinced myself it's a boy s because I would like a girl.

H2B says we will love our baby no matter what sex it is and I know he is right but I hate feeling guilty over wanting a girl.

You are the only people I have admitted to that I want a girl and how bad I'm feeling, I can't tell anyone else incase it is a boy, I don't want people looking at my face for a reaction when I tell them it's a boy

8 days we will know what sex our baby is!

BB - I am exactly the same everyone would ask what I wanted and I would lie and say well I've got one of each so it doesn't really matter. But inside I knew I wanted a girl. I will keep everything crossed for you really hope you get what you want :hugs:.

Morning ladies,

I have skimmed the posts as i wanted to reply.

YEY JO congrates hunny. Im sooo jealous.

The same as you BB i really really want a girl but im convinced its a boy. I just know it. I will love it just as much though boy oir girl. Dont worry hunny :hugs:

Serenity, that letter from your daughter is so beautiful it really is. Nearly made me cry.

Buttonose i hope you manage to find a way to get that house.

Im sure i have missed something i wanted to reply to lol.

Anyhow..... are we all good today. Im working 6 1/2 hours today then off on a long weekend :happydance: typical that the weather forecast isnt great :cry:

xxx

See that makes me feel bad Jo:cry: Shouldn't I just be happy with what I get instead of what "I want"?

@Laura - I'm off today :p

Not doing anything fun though, I'm going to get some washing done and tidy up as H2B has his kids tonight and he hates cleaning when they are here because he wants to spend as much time with them as he can which is understandable.

My sickness has kicked me nice and hard this morning! I've thrown up twice already and my stomach hurts from the retching :(

I'm just going to listen to Bean with the doppler :)

Ah lucky you having a nice day off. the weather is lovely hear today nice and sunny.

Talking of sickness i was AWFUL last night. i have only had about 5 bad bouts of it and last night was one of them. i was in bed for 9 bless the OH, he really does look after me when im ill. He carried me to bed as i couldnt get off the sette :)

Hun you shouldnt feel bad about wanting a girl more honestly. we all have our preferences. Doesnt mean you will love your son anyless if its a boy.

xxx

Morning Laura - I think you and BB will both have girls as you have been throwing up which I did loads of. I can't wait to find out what your having its almost as bad as waiting for my own scan :haha:.

So sorry you feel so bad BB I think its only natural when you want something so badly. We tried for a girl with my Daughter and with this one by following a sex selection type method out a book by some Doctor (can't remembe his name) and its worked both times now so if you have a boy and still desperately want a girl I can highly recommend it, I still have the book so you can let me know if you want the name of it (it worked for my sister as well).

Jo xx

What is it Hun?

We weren't exactly trying for a baby, more NTNP so no idea when I ovulated or anything! :lol:

Morning Jo, i hope your right i really do but i just know its a boy and now i have cnvinced myself that it is i have really come round to the idea. We even call bean 'he' when we are talking about the baby, :haha:

I tried for 2 1/2 years for this baby so what ever the gender ill be happy. i think the main reason we want a girl is OH already has a son and i have always wanted a daughter so.......

Oh im 17 weeks today :happydance: and my scan is 4 weeks today. This time in 4 weeks ill be waiting to go in as its at 8:30 :happydance:

Happy 17 weeks!! :D

It's kinda the same for me, H2B already has two boys and he really wants a girl too so I suppose that doesn't help me wanting one more! :lol:

What is it Hun?

We weren't exactly trying for a baby, more NTNP so no idea when I ovulated or anything! :lol:

Hi BB - its called 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by L.B. Shettles, its a really interesting read and make so much sense. So if your going for No 2 give it a try.

baby sex.jpg

Jo xx

Thanks BB,

i have heard of that method, that why i think we are having a boy just to the timing we had sex around OV. We 'dont it' the day before OV, day of OV and day after OV. and i think if i understood the shettles method properly that gives you the best chance of conceiving a boy. To conceive a girl you are supposed to have sex the days leading up to OV but not the day of OV or the day after. WOW i hope that makes sence. :haha:

Have i got that right?

xxx

What is it Hun?

Hi BB - its called 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by L.B. Shettles, its a really interesting read and make so much sense. So if your going for No 2 give it a try.

View attachment 79058

Jo xx

I don't think we will be trying again until this little one is nearly at school, I want to be able to give it 100% of my attention plus if I struggle with morning sickness like I have this one there is no way I could look after a baby/toddler too!

Is it where you have sex at a certain time etc?

i used the Plan baby calenders...i really hope it works! I've been having a bad feeling lately though. ARghhh.

Was really sick this time. Last time i wasn't with my girl but I figure its because i got pregnant on teh pill which creates same hormones as pregnancy so my body didnt have any change in that. been 4 years off teh pill now. Really want another girl at this time in my life. I can't help feeling that sounds harsh as i would love a boy too just dont feel ready just yet. Defo going to find out at scan.

The Shettles method is about timing but its not just timing there is so much more to it than that as I think we made a mistake this time around and did it at the time of OV and its still a girl so the other factors are just as important.

Off to School/Nursery now to drop my LO's get some peace for a couple of hours. My Yummy Mummy bag is supposed to be being delivered today so excited :happydance:.

Jo xx

Thanks BB,

i have heard of that method, that why i think we are having a boy just to the timing we had sex around OV. We 'dont it' the day before OV, day of OV and day after OV. and i think if i understood the shettles method properly that gives you the best chance of conceiving a boy. To conceive a girl you are supposed to have sex the days leading up to OV but not the day of OV or the day after. WOW i hope that makes sence. :haha:

Have i got that right?

xxx

Yep I think your right.

The first day of my last period was 7th January 2010, my periods where normally between 28 and 33 days. According to the dates from my Ultrasound I conceived on the 16th January which would have been 10 days into my cycle? Does that sound right?

NTNP is Not trying, not preventing. I had been off the pill 14 months and was just pulling out! Sorry TMI! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->