**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

oh Jo i have a yummy mummy changing bag to. Its a blue and yellow one. i love it.

xxx

here is my yummy mummy changing bag. its perfect and unisex. i love it

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PINK-LINING-...nging_Nappy_Changing_Bags&hash=item3cac2a9ae4

They are nice! Very expensive though :rofl:

We have this changing bag but in red to match our pram! - https://www.johnlewis.com/230230334/Product.aspx

Our friend who works in the same line of work as H2B got given about 10 of them around September last year and H2B said that will come in handy in the future and took one! :rofl:

I never knew how much they cost until I just looked then!

ah thats lovely BB. yeah it is expensive, Did you get it for free? Its great having a job with perks isnt it :haha:

xxx

Yep free :mrgreen: It's the couple who we have chosen as god parents who gave us it.

He gets allsorts, bags, books, trainers.......
All H2B gets is fish! :rofl: :sick:

Ok heres mine

yummy mummy.jpg

I went for the peppermint one since at the time I didn't know the sex (not that it matters cause its for mummy anyway) if I'd known I'd have probably gone for the pink one but I love this one too.

BB you crack me up.

Jo thats lovely. i really like that one.

xxx

Im eating aa sausage baguette YUMMY :)

Mmmmmm I want a sausage baguette, god I'm so hungry all the time its ridiculous.

Off to the Kitchen I go ............

im the same jo, some days i cant seem to eat enough and then other though i just have no appitite at all. :wacko:

Like you I'm not really craving anything in particular so when I get hungry it takes me ages to decide what to have then I'll end up just eating anything but its not what I really want - don't think any of that made sense :rofl:.

Have you got baby brain? No need to ask if I do :wacko:.

made perfect sence to me chick so yep i must definitly have baby brain to :rofl:

ohhhhhh girls i have to share what happens last night!

one of my cats was sat on my knee leaning against my 'bump' well she was purring so loud ..... and cupcake started wriggling like crazy, more than i have ever felt before! then future hubby sneezed ad scared the cat so she ran off and as soon as the purring stoped, cupcake stopped wriggling!

im driving up to my mums tonight for the weekend and going to see my neices i cant wait. How about you Jo? Anything nice planned?

Oh BB thats amazing. You will permenently attatched to the cat now wont you :rofl:

xx

ohhhhhh girls i have to share what happens last night!

one of my cats was sat on my knee leaning against my 'bump' well she was purring so loud ..... and cupcake started wriggling like crazy, more than i have ever felt before! then future hubby sneezed ad scared the cat so she ran off and as soon as the purring stoped, cupcake stopped wriggling!

Another girl on here said her cat was sat purring on her knee and he baby moved more, the cat sat up looked at her belly, laid back down started purring again and everytime baby moved it's ears pricked up! :rofl:

Yep Jo I definately have baby brain!

Awh Buttonnose thats so sweet.

Laura - nothing planned OH is off Monday which wil be nice, we'll probably go looking at baby stuff - AGAIN!!

My cats gone AWOL in the last couple of days :nope: otherwise I'd try and see how she reacts.

Actually I should really be out looking for her instead of sat here chatting. She seems to go through phases of disappearing but we always get her back think the longest time wa about 3 weeks turned out some woman had her in her house and then for some reason decided to hand her into the vets luckily she's chipped so we got her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->