**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

My cat sometimes disappears for a day or two and I flap like hell but she always comes back!

Mine isn't a lap cat, she is a bit of a meany actually but since getting pregnant she is obsessed with me!

we ordered and paid for our pram last night!, soooooooo excited!

and future hubby picked cupcake his/her first teddy bear :cloud9:

we have 2 cats and they are both more clingy now, the other one we have is always pushed up against my bump, she always like to have some part of her on it, she has done since about 7 weeks!

Awww :D

My Dad came round the other night (bit of a long story, only found him last March) and he had said that Grandma had won a really nice teddy in a raffle where she lives and she had given it to Dad to give to us for her first great grandchild, some thieving little twat stole it out of Dad's van up at the sailing club!!

Stealing from an unborn baby!!:growlmad::grr:

awww no that sucks, lovely thought though!

i want pork pie and boiled eggs! ugh

Was it you who was addicted to eggs?

I bought a Baby and Pregnancy Magazine last night and it had 8 things to make your baby healthy.

Egg was one of them!

Laura seeing as you are convinced your having a boy too have you thought of any names? :)

yup i am addicted to eggs lol yum yum yum

we have boy & girls names picks, have for weeks lol

O I'm getting muddled! You don't know what your having yet do you?

Can I be nosey? What names have you picked? :)

we are staying on team yellow

have picked Noah Sebastian for a boy and India Faith for a Girl :cloud9:

culd u move me to the 23rd october, im currently on the 14th

thanks xx

Done for you!

I got moved from 14th to the 23rd aswell :)

I must have felt crappy, I went to sleep and only just woke up!

Congrats to all the ladies who had their gender scans! So exciting!

Im just curious, I'm noticing many of you are having gender scans at 17-18 weeks... is that normal in the UK? Im from Canada and they won't check for gender until you're minimum 19 weeks... unless you have a 3D scan. Maybe your equipment is better than what we have? I just WISH I could find out what we're having sooner than that! Im currently booked for 20 weeks! It feels like AGES away! :(

Congrats to all the ladies who had their gender scans! So exciting!

Im just curious, I'm noticing many of you are having gender scans at 17-18 weeks... is that normal in the UK? Im from Canada and they won't check for gender until you're minimum 19 weeks... unless you have a 3D scan. Maybe your equipment is better than what we have? I just WISH I could find out what we're having sooner than that! Im currently booked for 20 weeks! It feels like AGES away! :(

20 weeks in UK is normal.

all teh ones from 16 weeks you have to pay for privatley. I've got to wait-poo!!

What is it Hun?

We weren't exactly trying for a baby, more NTNP so no idea when I ovulated or anything! :lol:

Hi BB - its called 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by L.B. Shettles, its a really interesting read and make so much sense. So if your going for No 2 give it a try.

View attachment 79058

Jo xx

I have heard of that too! Since we already have a girl, hubby and I actually tried for a boy this time using that method. Which is another reason I really think this one is a boy!
I was even using OPK's and am pretty sure exactly when we ovulated... and we, well, YOU KNOW... right on that day! So we will see if it worked for us! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->