**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi all ladies and Bumps of course, congrtas on all who had amazing scans recently, Im having my scan 2moro and i will be 13+4 and im so excited!
Im thinking on booking a private scan for 16 wks to tell gender and have a 4d image.
x

Aww fantastic, it is so exciting going for scans. You will have to post some piccies when you get back xx

Thanks i def will!! When i had my early scan at about 7 wks they gave me a pic but sonographer gave me strict orders not to put it on cos of my details and her details for identity reasons:wacko:
But this time i will erase the details and put it up!!
Im so excited but nervous aswell just hoping everything ok x

Hi all ladies and Bumps of course, congrtas on all who had amazing scans recently, Im having my scan 2moro and i will be 13+4 and im so excited!
Im thinking on booking a private scan for 16 wks to tell gender and have a 4d image.
x

Aww fantastic, it is so exciting going for scans. You will have to post some piccies when you get back xx

Thanks i def will!! When i had my early scan at about 7 wks they gave me a pic but sonographer gave me strict orders not to put it on cos of my details and her details for identity reasons:wacko:

Oh, I never thought about that. I put my scan pics on here and didn't think about it, oops. I think mine only have my name on them though and where the scan was done...I think. I'll have to go and check. I get a mixture of nerves and excitement before a scan as I always worry that something might be wrong but I think us pregnant women are all born worriers :haha: It will be fantastic xx

x

Oh, I never thought about that. I put my scan pics on here and didn't think about it, oops. I think mine only have my name on them though and where the scan was done...I think. I'll have to go and check. I get a mixture of nerves and excitement before a scan as I always worry that something might be wrong but I think us pregnant women are all born worriers :haha: It will be fantastic xx

Ye ur right there i worry over the stupidest of things and then are laid back with things i shouldnt be lol!
Well the lady told me that ur NHS no etc is on there and they knew of some1 who identity was taken from sumin like that, so when she said that i thought oh god wont do that then, so as long as i delete details off i will put it up, its nice to show it off i think, i get so proud of them xx

x

Ye ur right there i worry over the stupidest of things and then are laid back with things i shouldnt be lol!
Well the lady told me that ur NHS no etc is on there and they knew of some1 who identity was taken from sumin like that, so when she said that i thought oh god wont do that then, so as long as i delete details off i will put it up, its nice to show it off i think, i get so proud of them xx

Oh, I know tell me about it, I worry over some things and my sister will say to me what on earth are you worrying about that for. I just can't help it and the internet in some cases isn't always the best tool for looking things up as it can put the fear of god in you sometimes.
Oh that's okay then because it was my private scan pictures I posted on here and they only have my name on them. I am really proud of my scan pictures aswell, I show them to anybody whether they are interested or not :haha: and I have pictures of bubs all over the house. xx

aww thats lovely... scan pics are something to treasure at the time!!! It gets worse when u have them, my house is full right from when my 1st was born, im a bit of a camera finatic... just love photos!! xx

aww thats lovely... scan pics are something to treasure at the time!!! It gets worse when u have them, my house is full right from when my 1st was born, im a bit of a camera finatic... just love photos!! xx

Ha ha, me too, I love my camera. People do not believe the amount of photo albums I have of my kids. There are photo's of them all over the house and in their rooms they all have a collage of photo's from when they were babies up until now. It's just amazing sometimes looking at photo's and thinking where on earth did my babies go :dohh: They were babies one minute and then all grown up the next. I have a 9 year old son, a 6 year old daughter and a four year old son, they just grow up so quickly, my son starts high school in two years...unbelievable xx

Phew that was the longest update ever! Remind me not to have 4 days off again! :rofl:

Can any girls wishing to change anything do me a really big favour? Can you put the date you where/are? I'm going blind and that takes me the longest to find! :lol:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

If anything is missing, I apologise, just give me a poke and I will do it! :D

hope everyone had a lovely easter weekend :)

Can't believe we FINALLY get our '12 week scan' in 3 sleeps yay baby should look pretty good and clear being 15 weeks!

Hi Brunettebimbo I'm going for team :blue: even thought I'm secretly hoping for team :pink:!

Good morning ladies, woke up feeling good again my sickness is wearing off :happydance: Getting excited booked my gender scan for next week i cant wait :D

Hope your all good xx

Hey brunettebimbo, you forgot to move me to the 6th! :haha: Thanks for organising this thread. :flower:

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Hey brunettebimbo, you forgot to move me to the 6th! :haha: Thanks for organising this thread. :flower:

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Damn internet connection! I'm not at home so using a toggle and it's crap!
I could have sworn I had moved you! Will do it now. Sorry :blush:

Hi Everyone,

How are we all this week??

Karenxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Karenxxxxx

Hey hun alls fine here, been clothes shopping today with a friend, not bought maternity wear but some leggings n tops in a bigger size! They are long baggy tops so hopefully will fit for a few weeks lol :blush: Primark is ace :happydance:. We are going again when we know if this LO is a boy or girl for baby clothes :happydance::happydance::happydance:. How have you been??

https://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/a/a9mykwedg.png

Ha ha, me too, I love my camera. People do not believe the amount of photo albums I have of my kids. There are photo's of them all over the house and in their rooms they all have a collage of photo's from when they were babies up until now. It's just amazing sometimes looking at photo's and thinking where on earth did my babies go :dohh: They were babies one minute and then all grown up the next. I have a 9 year old son, a 6 year old daughter and a four year old son, they just grow up so quickly, my son starts high school in two years...unbelievable xx

They grow too fast in my eyes, seems like only yest i was aving kai and he is 5 now! he'll be 6 when beby due.
xx

Hi all i went for my 12 wk scan today, at 13+ 4, it was totally amazing and sonographer said ur baby is dancing and nodding her head!! it was FAB, i had 3 pics for FREE tho they aint the best pics that she done.
She dated by scan 10/10/10 but my consultant told me to keep 8/10/10 cos my periods were regular and it was only 2 days out. Plus i have prem babies anyway... hoping this one stays in a little longer this time!!
xxx

Hi Everyone,

Karenxxxxx

Hey hun alls fine here, been clothes shopping today with a friend, not bought maternity wear but some leggings n tops in a bigger size! They are long baggy tops so hopefully will fit for a few weeks lol :blush: Primark is ace :happydance:. We are going again when we know if this LO is a boy or girl for baby clothes :happydance::happydance::happydance:. How have you been??

https://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/a/a9mykwedg.png

Hi,
Yeah i'm okay thank you. Got my blood test results through the post today and that was good so i'm thinking another hurdle passed lol!!!!
I got some maternity clothes the other day, with my first I just lived in trackie b's as it was all over the winter but this time I don't think i'll be wanting to wear trackie b's in the summer lol!!!
It's exciting going shopping for bubba isn't it?? We went to Babies R Us on Saturday and had a spend up and it felt brilliant - really exciting!! Like you I can't wait to find out the sex and then go shopping for baby clothes.
Glad you're okay though xxxxx

Hi all i went for my 12 wk scan today, at 13+ 4, it was totally amazing and sonographer said ur baby is dancing and nodding her head!! it was FAB, i had 3 pics for FREE tho they aint the best pics that she done.
She dated by scan 10/10/10 but my consultant told me to keep 8/10/10 cos my periods were regular and it was only 2 days out. Plus i have prem babies anyway... hoping this one stays in a little longer this time!!
xxx

Brilliant news, i'm really pleased for you that the scan went well and you was lucky to get the photos for free, at my hospital they charge £ 2.50 per photo!!!
It would be a cool date of birth if bubba arrived on 10/10/10.
How prem were you before?? My son arrived at 35 weeks exactly and i've been told there is a good chance that I will have a prem baby again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->