**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi all i went for my 12 wk scan today, at 13+ 4, it was totally amazing and sonographer said ur baby is dancing and nodding her head!! it was FAB, i had 3 pics for FREE tho they aint the best pics that she done.
She dated by scan 10/10/10 but my consultant told me to keep 8/10/10 cos my periods were regular and it was only 2 days out. Plus i have prem babies anyway... hoping this one stays in a little longer this time!!
xxx

Brilliant news, i'm really pleased for you that the scan went well and you was lucky to get the photos for free, at my hospital they charge £ 2.50 per photo!!!
It would be a cool date of birth if bubba arrived on 10/10/10.
How prem were you before?? My son arrived at 35 weeks exactly and i've been told there is a good chance that I will have a prem baby again.

I kno i was waiting to pay but they just let me go and just sent me back to the consultant for more tests. I had 3 too which was pretty good!
I was 33 wks on Kai the 1st and there was nothing they could do to stop it i was just too fast!! And only just made it to 36 wks on Regs after something started happening at 35 wks so i had to stay in hosp for a wk bed ridden before they couldnt do anything about it at 36 it was whey too fast!
Tho im so hoping its a girl :baby:this time and she lasts a while longer!
They are monitoring me and i gotta go in at 28 wks and so on after that to make sure nothin starts too early.:wacko:
They did advise me that i would prob go early again... so begging bubs to stay in lol!!
Was it natural aswell for u? xx

Yeh the lady at our NHS scan was grumpy. I am so glad we had change to go for a private scan where they where lovely.

at my hospital they charge £ 2.50 per photo!!!.

:shock:

£2.50 per photo is insane.

I thought mine were bad for charging £5 for 4 :hugs:

£2.50 here too!

Lolababes are they hard back pictures in gold frames? £4 a fricking picture!!!?

I know I was gobsmacked could not believe it :nope:!! the guy doing my scan was really nice tho n said there was not much point getting one at 7wk cz it wouldnt show much I havent had one at 12wk because I had an early one so gotta wait for my 20wk one now :dohh: just hoping they are worth it!!!!

https://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/a/a9mykwedg.png

I'm sure they will be!!! Just get one and scan it on your computer and print off more!!

I'm sure they will be!!! Just get one and scan it on your computer and print off more!!

Haha never thought of that!!!! Will get the hubby 2 do that for def.

https://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/a/a9mykwedg.png

tho i do think they worth it as it u can never get back what u have seen in the room so they are pictures u treasure!! x

Phew that was the longest update ever! Remind me not to have 4 days off again! :rofl:

Can any girls wishing to change anything do me a really big favour? Can you put the date you where/are? I'm going blind and that takes me the longest to find! :lol:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

If anything is missing, I apologise, just give me a poke and I will do it! :D

your doing a fab job hun - hope you had a good few days off.

2nd Oct - Can you put me down for :yellow: please, we arent going to find out the sex

Could you add me as well please, due on the 6th, dont know what i'm having yet!

The storks are for guessing right now I dont think anyone knows their gender yet.

Hi all i went for my 12 wk scan today, at 13+ 4, it was totally amazing and sonographer said ur baby is dancing and nodding her head!! it was FAB, i had 3 pics for FREE tho they aint the best pics that she done.
She dated by scan 10/10/10 but my consultant told me to keep 8/10/10 cos my periods were regular and it was only 2 days out. Plus i have prem babies anyway... hoping this one stays in a little longer this time!!
xxx

Brilliant news, i'm really pleased for you that the scan went well and you was lucky to get the photos for free, at my hospital they charge £ 2.50 per photo!!!
It would be a cool date of birth if bubba arrived on 10/10/10.
How prem were you before?? My son arrived at 35 weeks exactly and i've been told there is a good chance that I will have a prem baby again.

I kno i was waiting to pay but they just let me go and just sent me back to the consultant for more tests. I had 3 too which was pretty good!
I was 33 wks on Kai the 1st and there was nothing they could do to stop it i was just too fast!! And only just made it to 36 wks on Regs after something started happening at 35 wks so i had to stay in hosp for a wk bed ridden before they couldnt do anything about it at 36 it was whey too fast!
Tho im so hoping its a girl :baby:this time and she lasts a while longer!
They are monitoring me and i gotta go in at 28 wks and so on after that to make sure nothin starts too early.:wacko:
They did advise me that i would prob go early again... so begging bubs to stay in lol!!
Was it natural aswell for u? xx

Yes it was natural, my waters went on a Friday night but me being a div didn't realised that was what it was, I thought it was baby pushing on my bladder and making me wee more :dohh: Then I had contractions all weekend which I thought was trapped wind - :dohh::dohh::dohh:, then eventually got taken in on the Monday and had him. Everyone keeps asking me if this time round when I get contractions "Will I go to the hospital this time??"
I actually was quite relieved in the end because I didn't get to that scared of giving birth stage at the end of the pregnancy:haha:

xxx

Awww, that is absolutely fantastic that your scan went so well. I am so pleased for you, and that is fantastic you got your piccies for free aswell. Imagine having your baby on the 10th October 2010, I am always overdue so maybe just maybe :haha: xxx

Could you add me as well please, due on the 6th, dont know what i'm having yet!

As Newt4 said the coloured stork on the left hand side are what people think they are having and when people begin to find out I will update with the correct colour on the right hand side. Just a bit of added fun! :D

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Good morning :flower:

I had my scan yesterday and it was totally amazing :cloud9: Everything went just fine and they dated us ahead by 4 days (I don't believe it as I know when I OV'd, and DH is mega tall so think bean has inherited his genes lol) But I'm going with their dates as it makes me 13 weeks today :thumbup:

We got 3 photos and they were free :D, although we were prepared to pay whatever they charged. I saw 2 other people come out and they only got 2 photos so not sure why I had more :shrug: I'm not complaining through. The sonographer was lovely, it was a thoroughly pleasant experience :D

It's so lovely to see that everyone is progressing well. I don't write much on this thread, but I do catch up every few days. I know I'm a few days early by BnB standards, but I love second tri so far :thumbup:

Can you change me from the 17th to the 13th please :flower:

Glad to hear all the scans have gone well; mine isn't 'til this friday and I'm so impatient to find out that things are going fine; and I'll officially be in my 2nd trimester then too :happydance: Yay!
I'm still nauseous....! Really hope it will go away soon as can't imagine throwing up during the whole pregnancy :S

laura6914 - any updates from your scan?

Morning everyone how are you all this morning? It is a beautiful sunny day here. Taking kids to see Nanny McPhee today hopefully it will be as good as the first one.

My doppler arrived this morning and it took me ages to find what I think was baby's heartbeat but it was so faint I had to really strain to hear it, anyone else found this or have you heard it quite clearly?

Hope you all have a lovely day :flower:.

Morning everyone how are you all this morning? It is a beautiful sunny day here. Taking kids to see Nanny McPhee today hopefully it will be as good as the first one.

My doppler arrived this morning and it took me ages to find what I think was baby's heartbeat but it was so faint I had to really strain to hear it, anyone else found this or have you heard it quite clearly?

Hope you all have a lovely day :flower:.

Morning, my sister has been to see Nanny McPhee and she said it was fantastic, so hopefully your kids will enjoy it. The last thing I went to see was The Spy Next Door, that was quite funny. It took me ages to find the baby's heartbeat the first time aswell, about half an hour, but when I found it it was really clear, sounded like galloping horses. I didn't believe it when I read it on the box that it sounded like that but low and behold it did. I sometimes have to have the sound up full to hear bubs heartbeat though and baby is still quite low down, about an inch up from my pubic bone. I have heard heartbeat on both sides, left and right but bubs was hiding from me yesterday and it took me forever to find it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->