**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hello

i havnt visited here for quite a while :O

so i decided to show my face hehehe... Im due 28th oct and my scan seems like ages away!

anyone else still got to wait nearly 6 weeks till scan?

i am due on the 28th oct toooo and my scan is on the 7 th june cant wait
are u finding out what u are having

ours is on the 11th and yeah we are but thinking about booking a gender scan for 25th of may

Well today we went to a Baby Show and the people we have our private scans where there with their litle tent!

We asked if we could possibly been seen today even though we where 6 days earlier than what they recommend having a Gender Scan. They said yes! :happydance:

So here is the news we have all been waiting for!

Bean is a proper little boy!!!! :mrgreen:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay201015Week1Day-1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day-2.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day--1.jpg

My dream was bloody ridiculous! A tiny weeny bit of me was upset that he is a boy but then I thought about it and all that matters to me is that he is happy and healthy! H2B cried, he was gutted he wasn't a girl but he has come round to it now and couldn't be happier, we are really excited! :D

****UPDATED TO HERE****

My scan isn't until 14th June!!! Feels like an age away.

Wow brunettebimbo, congrats on your baby boy! :D

I had no idea the Baby Show did private scans. I'm going to go to the one in Birmingham, so I'm even more excited now! Until then, 18 days to go till my NHS scan!

BB - So pleased you have been able to find out earlier and huge congrats on your baby boy I can understand your initial disappointment but it won't last (bet its going already) now you know you can get out there are buy lots of blue things theres some gorgeous boys stuff.

Your scan pics are lovely. You had any thoughts on names yet?

Jo :hugs:
xx

And remember there's always that book for next time :haha:.

Congrats on the Blue bump Brunettebimbo!

I've had my sexing scan today too :p And it is.....
drum rolls....

A baby Girl :pink: ! For once my intuition was correct yay lol. We're very pleased, but didn't mind either way anyway. She was very shy and hiding behind her hands, got a free peek in 3d too :p

Well today we went to a Baby Show and the people we have our private scans where there with their litle tent!

We asked if we could possibly been seen today even though we where 6 days earlier than what they recommend having a Gender Scan. They said yes! :happydance:

So here is the news we have all been waiting for!

Bean is a proper little boy!!!! :mrgreen:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay201015Week1Day-1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day-2.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day--1.jpg

My dream was bloody ridiculous! A tiny weeny bit of me was upset that he is a boy but then I thought about it and all that matters to me is that he is happy and healthy! H2B cried, he was gutted he wasn't a girl but he has come round to it now and couldn't be happier, we are really excited! :D

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Hi

That is fantastic you managed to get a scan at one of the baby shows, do you mind me asking how much they charged? I just wondered if it would be cheaper. Thanks

Morning girls, glad everybody is doing well :kiss:

Congrats to all who now know what they're expecting, there's so many on here I'm wondering if we should find out too but am trying to wait for the surprise!

I still haven't got a bump! :wacko: I want a bump!:growlmad: Even my ticker is telling me I should have a bump lol. I've put on about 3 or 4 lbs and my belly has got the slightest bit bigger but that's it. I keep reading on various threads that people who are slim/thin normally show a lot earlier but I ain't!

Where's my bump? Yes, I'm having one of those impatient moans this morning but in good form... Anybody else not showing at all yet? Should I count myself lucky, maybe I won't triple in size then? Want to show off lol....

Have a lovely days peeps xoxo

Well I cant speak from experience because Im one of those women who show ridiculously early! Like 14-15 weeks I look obviously pregnant... but let me tell you, one of the downsides of having a bump so early... you're HUGE by 40 weeks! Like MASSIVE! lol

Dont worry - many women don't show until 20+ weeks, even if they are thin. It all depends on the placement of your uterus, your build, etc... my uterus is also anterior so it sticks right out front... making me show even sooner too!

Before you know it, you'll have your bump and once 40 weeks rolls around, it will feel like you've had it forever! x

OH and Congrats BB on finding out you're having a little boy! YAY!!!! :happydance:

Congrats on the Blue bump Brunettebimbo!

I've had my sexing scan today too :p And it is.....
drum rolls....

A baby Girl :pink: ! For once my intuition was correct yay lol. We're very pleased, but didn't mind either way anyway. She was very shy and hiding behind her hands, got a free peek in 3d too :p

Congrats to you too!!!! Having a little girl is amazing, trust me! :)

Im due October 28th too! Seems like there are getting to be more and more of us! :)

My scan isn't until 14th June!!! Feels like an age away.

Mine isnt until June 12th either... and I know the feeling! 6 weeks feels like an eternity to wait... even though in reality, it really isn't that long... it still feels really, REALLY long! :loopy:

hey girls, :wave: havent been on in a few days as been visiting family.

congrates on all the latests gender scans, and well don ladies.

well baby has been moving loads just lately. its amazing and phil felt him move on friday. best feeling in the world and so emotional. :happydance:

xxx

Congrats on the gender scan girls! :happydance:

Is anyone else around 16 weeks and still got no bump? Been having a few niggly pains in my back and hips so maybe its just round the corner till I pop!

Hope everyones well :flower: xx

Congrats Laura on your DH feeling baby move! I cannot WAIT until my hubby can feel baby... well, in fact... I cant wait until I can feel baby more than these little pops and twitches! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->