**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i just hope when i got for the scan they don't ask because it will be harder to say no!

i might say the second i walk in 'don't ask because i don't wanna know' lol

:cry: My all day sickness is killing me today :(

I thought it had gone as I have felt ok for a few days but this morning I woke up feeling like death!

I have thrown up pretty badly 3 times this morning but have been stopping myself being sick all day, I've only managed a bag of hula hoops and toast and I really don't want it to come back up! :(

Hi Mummy, I wanted you to know I posted in your thread a couple days ago just waiting to see your prediction.......

Hi Mummy, I wanted you to know I posted in your thread a couple days ago just waiting to see your prediction.......

i'll have a look.....considering teh site that charges money claims 95% accuracy i'm not having much luck.

Unlike a lot of predictions i've made though i ovulated slap bang in teh middle of a 'so-called' girl phase so will depend on ovulation. I'm finding alot of people don't know, whereas neing mrs irregular i had to chart like a hawk so to speak.

What is it Hun?

We weren't exactly trying for a baby, more NTNP so no idea when I ovulated or anything! :lol:

Hi BB - its called 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by L.B. Shettles, its a really interesting read and make so much sense. So if your going for No 2 give it a try.

View attachment 79058

Jo xx

I have heard of that too! Since we already have a girl, hubby and I actually tried for a boy this time using that method. Which is another reason I really think this one is a boy!
I was even using OPK's and am pretty sure exactly when we ovulated... and we, well, YOU KNOW... right on that day! So we will see if it worked for us! ;)

Hi MommyKC - hope it works for you are you finding out the sex?

BB - Thats rubbish that your still thowing up I was so sick until about 13 weeks so now how bad it makes you feel. Fingers crossed it doesn't last much longer.

Jo xx

I'm on the 8th and my gender "feeling" is BOY. I will hopefully find out on the 14th!

DJB - Yes, I am finding out the sex, on June 12th! It feels like decades away! But I can't wait to find out if it worked or not! I really couldn't care less if this is a girl or boy... I loved having my little girl the first time and would be just as thrilled to do it again... but a boy would be lovely too, since we'd have one of each!

And BB - I agree! That really sucks about the morning sickness. Ugh, I cannot imagine! I had some mild nausea in the beginning with this pregnancy, but that's it (not to rub it in!)... but I definitely lucked out. I feel for you! :(

Can i be added? I am due October 6th, I am awaiting confirmation but the u/s tech is pretty sure it's a girl.

Hey all.... had my scan today and found out i'm 14 weeks +1 which pushes my due date back from the 18th to the 28th....oooops!! Can you ammend me please and if anyone else is due on the 28th - fancy a bump buddy??????? x x

Hey all.... had my scan today and found out i'm 14 weeks +1 which pushes my due date back from the 18th to the 28th....oooops!! Can you ammend me please and if anyone else is due on the 28th - fancy a bump buddy??????? x x

Im due October 28th... and always looking for more bump buddies! :D
Let me know!

ok a :blush: question for you lovely ladies

have any of you started leaking ..... breasts i mean?

mine started a couple weeks back and well these past couple days my right nippy noo has been killing me, like the pain is unbearable, and the only way i can relieve the pain is to apply pressure to my breast so i kinda end up expressing a little liquid, literally all i need is a tiny bit out and it feels a wholeeeeee heap better for a couple hours then it starts again

please tell me i am not a freak of nature and this is normal? lol

Hi newbies :wave: - srm0421 I'm due on the 6th too :happydance: think there's quite a few of us now.

Buttonnose - I'm not leaking as such but have creamy/white discharge (yuk) think theres a few ladies on this thread that have leaky nipples must be quite normal. Know what you mean about the pain although its normally just at night when I've no bra on. I wouldn't worry and if you have to have a little squeeze to relieve the pain I'm sure thats ok, sure your OH would be more than happy to help lol.

ok a :blush: question for you lovely ladies

have any of you started leaking ..... breasts i mean?

mine started a couple weeks back and well these past couple days my right nippy noo has been killing me, like the pain is unbearable, and the only way i can relieve the pain is to apply pressure to my breast so i kinda end up expressing a little liquid, literally all i need is a tiny bit out and it feels a wholeeeeee heap better for a couple hours then it starts again

please tell me i am not a freak of nature and this is normal? lol

Well first of all, it's normal to start leaking any point in pregnancy. I haven't started leaking yet but I did with my daughter... not until 30 weeks, but still! Once I started, I could squeeze my breast and it would spray right out. :blush:

I'm not sure about the pain... I mean my breasts are always sore, but I never had pain that was relieved by expressing (until bubs was born anyway), but perhaps you have a clogged milk duct or something? Have you tried hot/cold compresses? I would mention it to your midwife at your next appointment... but you're not a freak of nature, silly! :nope:

i don't see the midwife till 24 weeks now, might ring tuesday and ask though if it's still hurting

what i express, what comes out is just straw coloured liquid which i have read is normal, so i know it's not infection in that way, might try a warm bath and giving it a good massage tonight to see if that helps incase it's a blocked duct or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->