**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hey girls I am sooo glad its friday, my legs n feet are killing me!!!

Yep this sickness sucks girls!
I've probably not eaten the best of things just now! Slice of Toast, Pot Noodle and Hot Chocolate! :rofl:
I'm going to go to bed soon, hopefully I should wake up feeling better!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

I keep getting really shaky and feel as tho my heart is beating faster than it should tho not majorly but it happens 3-4 times a day? its freakin me out, i'll have to ask the midwife at my next appointment but it's not till 17th may :0(

I keep getting really shaky and feel as tho my heart is beating faster than it should tho not majorly but it happens 3-4 times a day? its freakin me out, i'll have to ask the midwife at my next appointment but it's not till 17th may :0(

I get that. I was told it was low Blood Sugar.. Now I carry lollies with me and at the hit of it starting i eat them and al is good!!!

Too late :(
That's nothing being kept down today!

Hia thanks for the update. I kno what the sickness is like its hurrendous, mine only went at 16 wks yet i have felt ill for the last few days and even fainted in tkmaxx yest and was ill for most of the day!! Hope urs ends really soon cos its really frustrating x

I was lucky i was never acutally sick only ever felt sick. And it susided at 10weeks pregnant. Now i just feel sick if i walk past the burger vans ect. However i walked past one yesterday and even though it made me feel sick i had to have a bacon sandwich from there

Awww, huge congratulations Twiglet, that's fantastic news xxxx

gemalems, I suffer from exactly the same thing and often it happens even after I've eaten shortly beforehand. It is very common in pregnancy according to my doctor and he said although it is sometimes a bit scary, it's nothing to worry about xxx

Glad to hear that, thanks. I suffered with really bed palputations in my 4th pregnancy but much later on and this isn't as bad but much more frequent. Hope it just goes away as it makes me feel like rubbish. Its my baby boys first b'day today too so its been a lovely day and not had any problems with it though yesterday was bad.

Thanks again tho :hugs:

Aw, happy birthday to your son, it was my daughters 7th birthday today and we had a lovely day aswell but I am exhausted. I have had palpitations since very early in this pregnancy and I hate them. Even though I know they aren't harmful I hate having them, especially at night time. xxxx

Thanks everyone! Am chuffed as I'll have one of each :dance:

Morning girls, glad everybody is doing well :kiss:

Congrats to all who now know what they're expecting, there's so many on here I'm wondering if we should find out too but am trying to wait for the surprise!

I still haven't got a bump! :wacko: I want a bump!:growlmad: Even my ticker is telling me I should have a bump lol. I've put on about 3 or 4 lbs and my belly has got the slightest bit bigger but that's it. I keep reading on various threads that people who are slim/thin normally show a lot earlier but I ain't!

Where's my bump? Yes, I'm having one of those impatient moans this morning but in good form... Anybody else not showing at all yet? Should I count myself lucky, maybe I won't triple in size then? Want to show off lol....

Have a lovely days peeps xoxo

AngelSerenity, I have a bump now but people still love to tell me that it's quite small for my stage in pregnancy which can be quite annoying. On the other hand some people think I'm huge. Your time will come, I went to bed with a tiny little bump one night and when I got up the next morning it had grown to about ten times the size it was! xxxx

im due on october 15 ! i dont know what im having yet though :( !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->