**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Can i ask a quick question? Has anyone else developed lower back pain? I thought that lovely symptom would come later.

MommyKC .. I agree move it. Its less days to wait and I think time off work is a good thing ;-)

I didnt get back pain until a bit later on with my daughter but its possible to get it any time. With your organs shifting around and baby putting extra weight on your insides, its very normal to have back pain. I find the pains tend to get worse as baby grows. I remember getting pretty nasty pubic bone pain, hip pain, back pain... oh the joys! lol :haha:

And I think I will move it... I just hope they can see everything okay! And you're right... getting out of the office is always a good thing! lol

Oh and Nik101, I have been suffering from terrible lower back pain. Sometimes I really worry about it because it's so painful xxx

And Due #1-2010: Magnolia sounds nice! My daughters first room was a nice yellow colour! Looking back I think it was too bright, but I liked it at the time! And it sounds like your OH is being very sweet! Lucky you! :D

And I have a "feeling" this one is a boy... the pregnancy has been pretty similar as far as how Im carrying and my symptoms... but there have been differences too (symptoms kicked in alot earlier with my daughter - this pregnancy I had NO idea I was pregnant until I decided to take a test).

And you dont have to tell me what to do - I think Im convincing myself to move it too! ;)

Thanks ladies! xx

And welcome back Serenity, we've missed you!
Your scan is so close, lucky bum! lol jk

Hiya, I'm off for my scan tom, little bit nervous but way more excited!!!! Can't wait.
I had terrible nack pain when I slept at my parents & it was because their bed was rubbish. We have memory foam mattress & my back ache went away straight away once we were back home. Could it be that????

Aww bless you, you will have to let us know if you move it.
One day i feel like im having a girl then sometimes boy. Lots have people have said girl, and a few said girl from looking as 12week scan (dunno how as no visibale nub to use nub theory) only 2 or 3 people have said boy everyone else said girl :)
Yes he is really sweet, at the mo the bears are on 3 for 2 so if they still are we are going to get my neice one out of the way for christmas i know its ages away but if we can get one for free its the best thing we can think of doing with it. (just had a good though whilst typing this, she is being my flower girl when i get married, do you think if it is 3 for 2 a harrods bear would be a good gift for her at the wedding?)

Can i ask a quick question? Has anyone else developed lower back pain? I thought that lovely symptom would come later.

MommyKC .. I agree move it. Its less days to wait and I think time off work is a good thing ;-)

Hi Nik, omg yes i have! My back is killing me right at the bottom on the left, whenever i stand up it's so painful, and that's my only 4 months, god knows what the next 5 will be like! I'm thinking it's sciatica though as it kinda goes down to my bum aswell :s how far along are you?

starshine, yes it could be the diffrent beds some peoples back are funny on diffrent beds as it is, and also bump is being pushed forward and your back is also moving in same direction as your bump which can make your back painful, as well as shift your centre of gravity

yeah, I agree, mines still a little achy but nowhere near that bad!

Aww thanks MommyKC, it's nice to be missed. I know I shouldn't really be moaning when you poor ladies still have a few weeks to wait. I was given my date for my 20 week scan on the day I had my 12 week scan and it felt like it was light years away! I hope the time starts to pass quicker for you p.s sorry if I sounded insensitive moaning about a few days when you have a few weeks wait xx

Starsunshine, have a great time at your scan. Don't think I will be able to sleep on Monday night with the excitement xxx

Serenity i also had mine from 2days after my 12 week and its horrible. I have 13days left i know the tue night before my scan there is no way i will sleep

I will definitely keep everyone posted if I move my appointment! :) I am staring at the phone right now, considering calling! lol

Due #1-2010: I think a bear would be a very sweet gift for your flower girl! Unless you want to save it for Christmas? And its never too early to Christmas shop! lol I plan to get my christmas shopping done before I have this baby (end of October) so that I wont have to worry about going out shopping with a newborn AND toddler! It sounds early but I want to avoid the hassle of it! :haha:

And Serenity, dont apologize for getting antsy about your appointment! As much as waiting has SUCKED, I think it gets harder and harder as you get closer! So I know how you feel! And you've waited 8 weeks for your appointment - you are more than welcome to complain about waiting! ;)

Yes i just mentioned it to my OH when he rang from work and he thinks its a good idea to use for the wedding as well so we are going to do that, as its something i know her mum(my sis) will keep nice for her.
Yes i dont think i will mind going shopping with my baby as i will only have the one and not a toddler, and i have a big list of people who keep saying they really want to come shopping with me when i have had the baby so they can see it. Im like i aint even close to having the baby yet lol.
I often get pressies as i see them if i see something i really like i get them. I often get clothes for my neice and nephews in the sale at all times and save them for their birthdays and christmas whichever is closer

Yeah I dont mind shopping with a baby either, especially a newborn since they mostly sleep! And my daughter is pretty good too to take shopping but Im just not sure how I will manage two children, on my own, in a busy mall! And one of my best friends, who used to come along with me, won't even be able to come and help since she's due with her first baby in September! I guess my mom could come and help though... so we will see. I just want to at least get the majority of my shopping done before I go on maternity leave!

And... *drum roll*.... I moved my APPOINTMENT! YAY! :happydance:... so now I am going on June 7th... which is at least a little sooner! So I have exactly one month (tomorrow) until my scan! Still far, but not AS far! :D

Yeah I dont mind shopping with a baby either, especially a newborn since they mostly sleep! And my daughter is pretty good too to take shopping but Im just not sure how I will manage two children, on my own, in a busy mall! And one of my best friends, who used to come along with me, won't even be able to come and help since she's due with her first baby in September! I guess my mom could come and help though... so we will see. I just want to at least get the majority of my shopping done before I go on maternity leave!

And... *drum roll*.... I moved my APPOINTMENT! YAY! :happydance:... so now I am going on June 7th... which is at least a little sooner! So I have exactly one month (tomorrow) until my scan! Still far, but not AS far! :D

aaaa your SO lucky now your having urs before me!! lol

Yes it feels closer being able to say a month tomorrow :D glad for you you moved it :happydance:
yes i know what you mean by getting the majority done, i normally do mine in novemvber which is the month after LO is born so if LO is born ontime baby will be getting to 1month -6weeks old when i do my shopping so wouldnt need feeding every 2mins either so would prob do it then and also wouldnt be as busy by then.
Yes at least your both due a baby around the same time :)

Serenity i also had mine from 2days after my 12 week and its horrible. I have 13days left i know the tue night before my scan there is no way i will sleep
I know it's like this week has really dragged by and I bet the weekend will be worse! I also think that's a lovely flowergirl gift to give to your niece.

I will definitely keep everyone posted if I move my appointment! :) I am staring at the phone right now, considering calling! lol

Due #1-2010: I think a bear would be a very sweet gift for your flower girl! Unless you want to save it for Christmas? And its never too early to Christmas shop! lol I plan to get my christmas shopping done before I have this baby (end of October) so that I wont have to worry about going out shopping with a newborn AND toddler! It sounds early but I want to avoid the hassle of it! :haha:

And Serenity, dont apologize for getting antsy about your appointment! As much as waiting has SUCKED, I think it gets harder and harder as you get closer! So I know how you feel! And you've waited 8 weeks for your appointment - you are more than welcome to complain about waiting! ;)

Thanks, it'sjust I didn't want you thinking I was being insensitive. Like you I am planning on doing my christmas shopping early, infact I already have a couple of things.

Wriggley - Dont worry, you are only booked a day or two after me right? So we will both know that week! So exciting! :D

Serenity, WOW you are extra early with Christmas shopping! But good for you! I have considered picking up the odd thing here and there... because sometimes at Christmas it seems like I can never find what Im looking for!

P.S. Im so glad I moved it too! :D

Ive already got my cards and some paper and my bows and tags, got them in the sale lol. i always do with paper ect as its so much cheaper like 75% cheaper, and the paper ect just goes in the bin.
Yes we are going to get her one now even if it isnt 3 for 2 but we go in less than a month so it will hopefully still be 3 for 2 as they are so lovely lol.
I know i remember thinking it was 4weeks and so glad its less than 2 now, i feel this week has dragged, since yesterday as i clast scan weeks as from when its a new week until my scan not sunday or monday lo. I can see the weekend and monday and tue before my scan being so slow. I know beofre my 12week scan it was horrible and only got a date for then on the friday and the scan was on the tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->