**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

MommyKC we are now scan buddies :mrgreen:
What time is yours?

Arghh as for back ache mine is terrible! It hurts when I sit down then stand up, I can't get comfortable in bed, it's right at my tailbone so hurts like hell! :cry: I dread to think what I will be like in another 4 months!

Due#1 - I count my weeks in a similar way! Rather than Monday to Monday I count every Thursday since thats the day that marks a new "week" for me in pregnancy! LOL Funny how we do that eh? :haha:

And BB my appointment is at 2:30pm! :D But Im 5ish hours behind you I think? So yours will be long past by then! lol I will only be 19w4d but that should be enough to see baby's "goods". With my daughter, I had the ultrasound at 18w6d and they could tell she was a girl, so everything should be fine! Fingers crossed!

And the back pain isnt much fun, especially that tailbone pain! It hurts the most when you've been sitting a while and go to stand up! And unfortunately, most of the pains get worse.... but honestly, I didn't find them THAT bad. Its worse in the beginning when your body is doing the most adjusting to baby... later on, its almost as if your body is used to carrying the heavy baby around so it wasnt as bad, not for me anyways? :shrug:

yes it is as my scan is when im exactly 20weeks new week is also week closer to the scan. we are very strange us pregnant ladies :haha:

yes it is as my scan is when im exactly 20weeks new week is also week closer to the scan. we are very strange us pregnant ladies :haha:

mines a day after yours then. :(
i can't wait!
you going to find out in the end? x

so is your scan on the 20th yes im def finding out, becuase oh wants to know

Oh dear ladies....... I went to the loo (sorry - TMI) and when wiping there was light red/pink blood. I, of course, threw myself into a MASSIVE panic and convinced myself there was something seriously wrong......

Just got back from the docs and she tells me I have a severe urine infection and has put me on antibiotics. She knew about the spotting, but said she wasn't concerned

I just don't know what to think - I thought if I had a severe urine infection that I would know about it (iykwim!) and I've not heard of it causing spotting either :shrug: I suppose I'm just being over the top :dohh: and I suppose the doc knows what she's talking about.

On a good note, I can hear peanuts heartbeat fine on the doppler and I can still feel him moving around :flower:

Hope all's ok with everyone else? xxxxx

Hi glad all is well with your LO, i know what you mean i though if a urine infection was that bad you would have very serer pain also

Yes, bout hour ago had really bad stabbing pains in belly near hip :cry:
I hope everything is ok with baby :(

Hi ladies, Thats me just back from my 2nd Gender Scan and the sonographer was right last week it is a gorgeous little girl. She was more than happy to open her legs this week :haha: and show what she was but she was being shy at the other end and kept hiding her face so we didn't get anymore pics but it was so nice seeing her again and its only 2 wks until my 20 wk scan :happydance:.

Hi to any newbies :wave: and hope everyone is well I'm away back to :cloud9:.

Jo :flower:

I know i just worry with what happened with my last bub, im gonna give it a while and see how i am, if its still there tomorrow, will ring my docs or EPU, as my docs are normally crap and can never got in for like 3 days

aww :hugs:
i'm sure it's all fine hon
can always ring them though xxx

yes i cant now at its almpost 8 so know they wont be open :( i wish this had happened ealier in the day :(

Going_Crazy... Im sorry you had a stressful day! Thats no fun. But Im glad to hear baby is okay! Usually with a severe UTI you would have pain, but not always. I had a UTI with my first pregnancy and honestly had NO idea. I only found out when they ran a test on my urine. And then they gave me antibiotics to clear it up. So you never know! But Im sure everything is just fine!

And Due #1-2010, Im sure you're fine too. Have the pains stopped? You might just be dehydrated or your ligaments are stretching again. Try not to worry. :hugs: But definitely call your doctor/midwife tomorrow to put your mind at ease!

And DJB, glad to hear your baby is still a little girl! I bet thats a relief? Thats one thing I worried about with my daughter was my first early scan... wondering if they were wrong... but sure enough, it was confirmed at 23 weeks and she is indeed a little girl! :D

I cannot wait to find out what this baby is! AHHHHH! lol :haha:

I have them every so often they are not as often now though. I dont know why things like this always happen when i am on a high

Going_Crazy... Im sorry you had a stressful day! Thats no fun. But Im glad to hear baby is okay! Usually with a severe UTI you would have pain, but not always. I had a UTI with my first pregnancy and honestly had NO idea. I only found out when they ran a test on my urine. And then they gave me antibiotics to clear it up. So you never know! But Im sure everything is just fine!

And Due #1-2010, Im sure you're fine too. Have the pains stopped? You might just be dehydrated or your ligaments are stretching again. Try not to worry. :hugs: But definitely call your doctor/midwife tomorrow to put your mind at ease!

And DJB, glad to hear your baby is still a little girl! I bet thats a relief? Thats one thing I worried about with my daughter was my first early scan... wondering if they were wrong... but sure enough, it was comfirmed at 23 weeks and she is indeed a little girl! :D

I cannot wait to find out what this baby is! AHHHHH! lol :haha:

do you have any inklings? :D x

Thanks MommyKC, when do you find out what your having?

Im sure everything is fine hun. Try drinking some water and laying down? Maybe they will go away completely?

And I have a "feeling" this one is a boy! Just my first instinct so Im sticking with it!!! :D I was right with my daughter so we will see if Im right again! ;)
And Im booked June 7th... feels like a long time to wait, but its just over 4 weeks.... so I can do THIS! :haha:

How about you Em? When do you go? Are you finding out???

yes might try that, i rang hospital for a bit of advice the only thing they can do is see me in a&e and i have bad memories of that from loosing my angel so im just going leave it til the morning and ring EPU in the morning if it hasnt subsided and i cant get through to my doctors. Does anyone else every seem to have a siliar problem getting there doctors to listen when they need a normall appointment in a mornin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->