**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yeah, I had the birds and the bees talk too... and it never stopped me. So I dont know if its necessarily about prevention... but to make sure they are informed to make the right decisions? Ultimately they will do what they want to do... unless, we lock them in their rooms until their 30 years old?:rofl:

This baby was entirely planned. But we only tried ONCE, for the heck of it... and weren't going to try again until this summer. And once is all it took!:blush:

Yes i aint bothered if its :blue: or :pink: but deep down a girl i think i would like the most. But as long as its healthy i really wont care just seeing my baby will be good enough for me

Yeah, I had the birds and the bees talk too... and it never stopped me. So I dont know if its necessarily about prevention... but to make sure they are informed to make the right decisions? Ultimately they will do what they want to do... unless, we lock them in their rooms until their 30 years old?:rofl:

This baby was entirely planned. But we only tried ONCE, for the heck of it... and weren't going to try again until this summer. And once is all it took!:blush:

my parents weren't big on talking about it, but i have two older sisters, so i was lucky in that aspect :winkwink: :winkwink: yeah, i figure, i did it, and look where it got me! :rofl: tbh i was thinking about that :haha:
but i know i won't be able to protect them forever!

aww, it was just meant to be. ;) xx

either extremly lucky or strong swimmers.
It took us 3 months, the other two months i was coninced i was tried on my most fertile days based on website ovulation chart, didnt mesure temp or anything.
The month i was i was convinced i wasnt i was so sure we had done the deed to early and not left it late enough :haha:

Same here... My #1 priority is making sure baby is healthy and growing properly! Thats the most stressful part I think! :(

Yes i aint bothered if its :blue: or :pink: but deep down a girl i think i would like the most. But as long as its healthy i really wont care just seeing my baby will be good enough for me

ikwym! i can't wait to see them again :cloud9: xx

same :cloud9: cant come quick enough wish i could just go to bed until the day of my scan :haha:

Same here... My #1 priority is making sure baby is healthy and growing properly! Thats the most stressful part I think! :(

def the most stressful part, but partner has a heart mumrum but no other defects or anything are in either family so hoping things will be fine. I think i will be most worried about its heart with OH having murmur

hibernation time! :rofl: lmao xx

i wish i reak up for exam leave 2 days after scan, and 1st exam is week and scan and just cant revise yet and dont think i will be able to until i have had the scan :blush:

i don't have any exams on the day :) got one 4 days after though, so am getting a little worried, but hopefully it'll be Ok if i pull my socks up and work hard xxx

Ugh hibernating sounds like a plan! lol Well, except I want to see my daughter too... so Im stuck watching day after day go by! lol
But I keep telling myself: hubby and I werent even going to TRY for this baby until June... and now Im going to have my scan in June! So Im pretty lucky about that! Otherwise I wouldnt be getting my scan until... what, October? :nope: That just wouldn't do! :haha:

And its funny how that works! I really thought I wasn't pregnant either this time... with my daughter, I just KNEW I was... before I even tested... but this time, I really thought I wasn't.... and sure enough!!! :bfp:

yes i will pull my socks up after the scan as have a week to revise for 1st exam then i have until th june to revise for next have 7 altoghter so the are nicely split up. So shouldnt be too hard

Ugh hibernating sounds like a plan! lol Well, except I want to see my daughter too... so Im stuck watching day after day go by! lol
But I keep telling myself, hubby and I werent even going to TRY for this baby until June... and now Im going to find out what we're HAVING in June! So Im pretty lucky about that! Otherwise I wouldnt be finding out what we're having until... what, September? :nope: That just wouldn't do! :haha:

And its funny how that works! I really thought I wasn't pregnant either this time... with my daughter, I just KNEW I was... before I even tested... but this time, I really thought I wasn't.... and sure enough!!! :bfp:

I did a test and looked at in was negative got all upset with my OH went to put it in the bin and it was positive i was so shock.
What about time traveling to the 19thm then the 20th, then the day of your scan :D

But I keep telling myself, hubby and I werent even going to TRY for this baby until June... and now Im going to have my scan in June! So Im pretty lucky about that! Otherwise I wouldnt be getting my scan until... what, October? :nope: That just wouldn't do! :haha:

see, i'll admit i was in denile :blush: i honestly thought i wasn't.. took 3 home tests in Tescos and then went to my doctors praying it was a glitch. but sure enough there was a blob!
aww, atleast you have some form of entertainment ;)

7 is a lot! i only got 4 xx

OH OH time travelling is a great idea! Any of you ladies happen to be an inventor? :rofl:

7 and they are my A-levels and very important as all my uni offers are based on these as already applied to uni

I was in denial too! I wanted this pregnancy, very BADLY... but I just thought "there's no way ONE time could have done it! That's just... impossible!" :rofl:
So I took 4 tests. I just wouldn't accept it! But Im soooo happy now and I finally believe it, now that Im getting my bump! :D

OH OH time travelling is a great idea! Any of you ladies happen to be an inventor? :rofl:

No the only for of science i do is biology would need physics and mechanics for that one. I feel like it really drags because im waiting. But if i look back and think my :bfp: was 14weeks ago its gone quickly

I kinda beleived it when i started to get movement, u had movement yet em.
I will kinda beleive it more when i get my 20week scan, and even more when i get big kicks.
Does this make sense to anyone, even though i know im pregnant, i still cant image myself holding a baby :( and its the image i most want to be able to image

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->