**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

you will do soon, it will only feel like bubbles, pops or something similar, dont worry you will get them soon

August 2009, missed miscarraige at 11weeks but baby died at 7 weeks. I was exactly 7 weeks pregnant with this baby on the due date of my angel, so it was like it was a message for the angel saying that everything will be fine with this baby.

Awww Im so sorry! But it does seem like a sign! And you are 18 weeks, which like I said is a GREAT sign! You're almost halfway done! And getting closer and closer to viability too! Try not to worry so much. I know its hard, especially when you've been through such a difficult experience... but your baby will be fine, I know it! :thumbup:

And Em... you will feel it soon Im sure! The only reason I can so soon is because this is my second and Im familiar with what to look for. In the beginning its SO light... like little muscle twitches in your tummy! :D

mine felt like someone running their finger on the unside of my tummy.
Yes thanks i though it was a sign, we let of one of those paper lantern things on the same day to say by to baby and hoping to do something similar each year.
i know this baby will be find at 18weeks very rare something goes wrong i know only 5weeks 6days til im viable. i will be doing the biggest dance ever. I also cant wait til im half way there, and hoping to follow family trend as all babys alsways early in my famil not late so hoping to be the same :D

when are you meant to start feeling baba?? someone said as early as 12 weeks.. but i'm 18 and still nothing. :( xxx

Thats really sweet about lighting the lantern. Good idea.

And I will be dancing at 24 weeks too! Thats the BIG milestone to get to... then after that, each week that passes, baby gets more and more ready for delivery! :D

And lucky YOU if you deliver early! My daughter was 5 days late... and towards the end, every day feels like a MONTH... so delivering early would have been a godsend!

Anyways... Im off for now... Im done work! :blush: Yeah...Im at work, on B&B... on well! :haha:
So talk to you ladies soon! :D Have a good night too!

anything for 16 one wards with 1st its often between 18 and 20 and for some could be even longer. Your baby could be positioned closer to your back so you cant feel it yet. also sometimes the position of your placenta can also effect when you feel movement so dont worry :) before you go to bed try lying down and if you dare poke your belly lightly a few times and just wait and see what happens. Obviously just dont stay on your back for too long, but for this to work if its going to your best to be flat on your back

when are you meant to start feeling baba?? someone said as early as 12 weeks.. but i'm 18 and still nothing. :( xxx

First pregnancies can be anywhere from 15-24 weeks. Seriously.
My friend didn't feel her first until 24 weeks... but I felt my first at 16 weeks.

So it really depends on where the placenta is, placement of your uterus... height, weight... active baby, etc.

Im sure you will really soon hun! xx

night mommyKC have a good night. tut tut being on bnb at work

yes im off too as cant be bother with the election rubbish on the telly, as 1 i couldnt vote, and 2 i will be knarked if convervatives get in

yes same go labour or hung parliment i will hate if it concervative get in, they want to get rid of benifited and stuff and would make it really hard for me to be able to go to uni.
Go labour,funny thing is i like labour ut dont really like gordon brown, i would rather it be labour with another leader

sorry but why exactly are we sat here taking about it :haha: i couldnt even vote. Anyway im really off to bed now as im shattered and im gonna get annoyed with this bbc program

Nice picture EmandBub! I'm 15+3 and about the same size (the horror) LOL... oh but I'm loving this trimester. Finding babe's heartbeat much easier with the at home doppler. Feeling some sensations in the babe's room too! Wonder if it's his first movements. Can't wait for that 20 week scan! I'm finally starting to feel like my ole self again:)

You chatter boxes!
I had 10 pages to read :rofl:
Why can't you two vote?
I can but didn't. I don't feel that I know enough to make a valid decision!

i dont really think you should talk about goverment in this thread! It's not for that, and people will get upset and leave! Thought it was about supporting Otobr mothrs. If not then let me know and I'll form another thread!

i dont really think you should talk about goverment in this thread! It's not for that, and people will get upset and leave! Thought it was about supporting Otobr mothrs. If not then let me know and I'll form another thread!

WTF? Nothing has been said really. If you read back there is about 4 posts on voting and that is it.

Nice picture EmandBub! I'm 15+3 and about the same size (the horror) LOL... oh but I'm loving this trimester. Finding babe's heartbeat much easier with the at home doppler. Feeling some sensations in the babe's room too! Wonder if it's his first movements. Can't wait for that 20 week scan! I'm finally starting to feel like my ole self again:)

Is this your first baby?

I'm 15+6 and still haven' felt anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"