**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I was in denial too! I wanted this pregnancy, very BADLY... but I just thought "there's no way ONE time could have done it! That's just... impossible!" :rofl:
So I took 4 tests. I just wouldn't accept it! But Im soooo happy now and I finally believe it, now that Im getting my bump! :D

yeahh :rofl: *invents time machine* it's a little rusty, but it'll do. ;)
aww, seriously, meant to be!
my bump convinced me tbh :winkwink: until i started going i kept thinking 'maybe they got it wrong, maybe what they saw was the burger i had for lunch' :haha:
and yeah i'm doing A-levels too, scary though xx

OH OH time travelling is a great idea! Any of you ladies happen to be an inventor? :rofl:

No the only for of science i do is biology would need physics and mechanics for that one. I feel like it really drags because im waiting. But if i look back and think my :bfp: was 14weeks ago its gone quickly

Thats very true! My BFP was 11 weeks ago... which waiting another 11 weeks would bring me to 26 weeks! CRAZY!

my bump convinced me tbh :winkwink: until i started going i kept thinking 'maybe they got it wrong, maybe what they saw was the burger i had for lunch' :haha:

Yeah its really hard to believe it when you don't really "feel" pregnant yet. I mean sure, you might have sore boobs or morning sickness, but until you get the bump and feel the baby move... it's almost surreal! Like "am I really pregnant? Or is this just in my head?"....

Yes in another 14weeks i will be 32weeks i will be getting in to the uncomfy really uncomfy stage.

i only found out at 12 weeks so.. :rofl: xx

WHAT??? Wow, thats a good chunk of your pregnancy right there!
You must have been in denial! :rofl: Didnt you notice you were missing something every month? lol

Em - 12 weeks what made you wait so long to test?
MommyKC- with your daughter when did you imagin yourself holding your little girl, or didnt you until she was here

14 weeks?! seriously? :rofl: damnnn

and exactly, though i don't think i've had movement yet :cry: xx

aww im sure you will get it soon, i got my 1st one by lightly poking my belly.you will get it soon, sometimes you dont even realise

Yeah its really hard to believe it when you don't really "feel" pregnant yet. I mean sure, you might have sore boobs or morning sickness, but until you get the bump and feel the baby move... it's almost surreal! Like "am I really pregnant? Or is this just in my head?"....

i only found out at 12 weeks so.. :rofl: xx

WHAT??? Wow, thats a good chunk of your pregnancy right there!
You must have been in denial! :rofl: Didnt you notice you were missing something every month? lol

:rofl: i'm not very regular, and since i'd only had sex with FOB twice before, i didn't really think anything of it! plus i was on the pill, so thought maybe i was doing something wrong.. :blush:
then i just avoided it xx

aww, did the pill not make your regular i was like clockwork on the pill, and also like clockwork when i came off the pill

MommyKC- with your daughter when did you imagin yourself holding your little girl, or didnt you until she was here

Honestly, its hard imaging holding your baby until you actually do. I mean, you can try to picture what it will be like... and what they'll look like. But what you picture in your head is always completely different from the real thing! But I wondered ALL the time, what she would look like and how it would feel to finally hold her. And you try to compare the feeling to other babies you've held... but when you hold YOUR baby, its totally different. They seem to just fit into your arms perfectly, like a puzzle piece that's been missing! :blush:

Honestly, its hard imaging holding your baby until you actually do. I mean, you can try to picture what it will be like... and what they'll look like. But what you picture in your head is always completely different from the real thing! But I wondered ALL the time, what she would look like and how it would feel to finally hold her. And you try to compare the feeling to other babies you've held... but when you hold YOUR baby, its totally different. They seem to just fit into your arms perfectly, like a puzzle piece that's been missing! :blush:

:cry: aww that's beautiful :cloud9: xx

:rofl: i'm not very regular, and since i'd only had sex with FOB twice before, i didn't really think anything of it! plus i was on the pill, so thought maybe i was doing something wrong.. :blush:

Awww I see. That sucks... I was very regular on the pill too, when I was on it. But some women arent. That would be a big surprise though!

aww, i am just so scared that i wont get to do it, i remember that last time i couldnt imagen it and i never did get to hold that baby, again me being silly.
I really want my scan now, but its almost the end of the day, so soon to be only 12days kinda :D

Awww I see. That sucks... I was very regular on the pill too, when I was on it. But some women arent. That would be a big surprise though!

i was never v. good at remembering to take pills.. :blush: so really, i blame myself, but it was deffinitley a shock.. xx

I JUST FELT A LITTLE POKE! :happydance:... I've felt them before but I only feel like 1-2 pokes a day at this point... just wanted to share. :blush:

Anyways... dont worry... like I said, its hard to imagine until you actually do it. If you don't mind me asking, when did you lose your first baby? :(

aww bless a good shock though, i love the though im going to be a mummy.

August 2009, missed miscarraige at 11weeks but baby died at 7 weeks. I was exactly 7 weeks pregnant with this baby on the due date of my angel, so it was like it was a message for the angel saying that everything will be fine with this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->