**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

morning all :wave:

WOWWWA whats happening here?

Well im with you BB i cant vote but havent for the same reason,dont know enough to make an informed decision but from what i do understand i prefer labour just not godon brown. looks like a hung parliment though hey.

well my sister is 16 weeks prgnant and called me in tears this morning she was in sooooo much pain. having what she described as the wrost period pains ever. she has gone hospital im just waiting for an update, im woried sick.

im 18 weeks today as well :happydance:

xx

Is she bleeding at all? Hope she is ok:hugs:

You struggling with backache? Mine is bloody killing! I went to bed last night, slept on my left side with a maternity wedge under my back on the right hand side and a maternity cushion around my front and between my legs! Heaven! :D

she isnt bleeding but sounded like a screaming banchy she was in so much pain im worried sick.

oh yes....... ive got back ache. those pillows sound like something i should invest in cause im not sleping well at all lately. im up at 5:30 every morning im shattered.

I've been up since 5am today and it's my day off :(

I've found that I need to get up for a wee round about the time H2B leaves for work (4.30am) and then I can't go back to sleep because I start throwing up!

Nice picture EmandBub! I'm 15+3 and about the same size (the horror) LOL... oh but I'm loving this trimester. Finding babe's heartbeat much easier with the at home doppler. Feeling some sensations in the babe's room too! Wonder if it's his first movements. Can't wait for that 20 week scan! I'm finally starting to feel like my ole self again:)

Is this your first baby?

I'm 15+6 and still haven' felt anything :(

I didn't feel anything till end of 16 weeks & even then didn't believe it!!!!!

I've been up since 5am today and it's my day off :(

I've found that I need to get up for a wee round about the time H2B leaves for work (4.30am) and then I can't go back to sleep because I start throwing up!

same here hun. im up when OH is up around 5 and then thats me wide awake, really struggle to get back to sleep. You still having MS?

well got an update from my sister. they have given her morphine for the pain and she is waiting for the gynecologist to see her. I hate living so far away. 130 miles, its hard when things like this happen and i cant get up there easily.

well i hadnt felt bean move today so decided to get the doppler out, hadnt used it in a while. found the heart beat right away. bean kicked it off me and moved to the other side of my tummy. :rofl: dont think he likes it that much. it was so funny. :rofl:

xx

:rofl: Mine doesn't like the doppler either!

Keep us updated on your sister, I hope she is ok!

Yep still got MS, still throw up daily!

thanks hun i will do. i ddnt think morphine wuld be safe in pregnancy :wacko:

i feel sorry for you hun i really do. goes to show the old wives tales are a myth as MS is supposed to be the sign for a girl :shrug:

xxx

Yep definately an old wifes tale! It's so annoying though, every morning before work I get up, throw up then get on with my day. On my day off I get up, throw up and then carry on throwing up all day! I just don't get it!? :shrug:

No I wouldn't have thought so either but maybe the pain outweighs the risks?

i do feel so sorry for you. i only had a few bad boughts of it and i couldnt handle it at all. :hugs:

god knows they are keeping her in over night now but havent said why. im really worrying. :cry:

Surely they could give you more information?

I may winge about my morning sickness but I would throw up for the next 24 weeks if it mean's my little man is born happy and healthy :D

I'm feeling little movements and a strange feeling like baby is forcing itself right up to the front of my tummy. The sickness has stopped and it looks like I can now start to enjoy the pregnancy experience :) Still no internet though :( It sucks when I want to talk about pregnancy stuff all the time and know that if I was online I could be here more :lol:

You chatter boxes!
I had 10 pages to read :rofl:
Why can't you two vote?
I can but didn't. I don't feel that I know enough to make a valid decision!

Sorry we were having a good convo :rofl:
i cant vote as dont turn 18 until june lol. But i still dont think its bad to have an oppion even if i cant vote.
How is everyone today

I can't stop throwing up! I was just having a bath and had to get out to throw up :( I'm getting really painful headaches today too :(

How are you?

Aww hope you feel better soon, have you been like this all of your pregnancy, i was really lucky with sickness felt sick up until 10weeks and was only ever sick once, and its only ever now and then now. Like this morning i felt really sick, but now im feeling really good ty.
Getting excited and scared about my scan 12 days to go now :happydance:

I can't remember when exactly but I think I was nauseous around week 5-6 and then started throwing up at week 7 and it's not stopped! :(

Aww bless im glad i managed to miss all that. I am 18weeks 2days and still really tired though, everyone says it goes in 2nd tri but it hasnt gone anywhere for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->