**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Joys of pregnancy!

I just went to bed for a bit and feel worse!

I'm going to get up, get dressed and stop feeling sorry for myself! My house is a mess and needs sorting!

i dont really think you should talk about goverment in this thread! It's not for that, and people will get upset and leave! Thought it was about supporting Otobr mothrs. If not then let me know and I'll form another thread!

WTF? Nothing has been said really. If you read back there is about 4 posts on voting and that is it.

Agreed! Jeesh! :dohh:

Anyway... good morning ladies! I hope you all had a good night!

Sorry about being chatterboxes yesterday BB! We just got on a roll! ;)
And that really sucks about your MS. Poor girl! I have only nausea here and there (today's been really bad for some reason :()... but no actual throwing up. But I feel for you! :hugs:

Laura, I hope your sister is okay! I had some pretty severe cramping with my daughter when I was 23 weeks... it landed me in the hospital. It ended up being a gastrointestinal thing and nothing to do with my baby. So fingers crossed its something like that! Keep us posted!

I just wanted to mention... It's FRIDAY! HURRAY!!! :happydance:

sorry, i don't even remember why we started talking about the election :rofl: but oh well. Morning MommyKC! :) yeahh we were on a role! talking until the wee hours of the night. :haha:
hope your sister is Ok Laura!

happy Friday everyone! :D

Morning Em! Yeah it was the wee hours of YOUR night lol it was only the afternoon here! :haha:

But I went shopping last night and bought a few things for baby at Walmart. Some newborn diapers (nappies), bottles, nipples, lanolin cream (for breastfeeding) and a bottle brush. Im still planning on breastfeeding but the bottles I got are breastfeeding friendly, and obviously I want hubby to be able to feed sometimes too.
Im excited - I already have a decent stockpile of baby items going on! :happydance:

:rofl: oh yeah! i forgot youre not from here :dohh: nice little shop you had there! hope you found all you were looking for. getting excited to be able to start shopping.. :cloud9:

BB - i'm 17, turning 18 when baba's here, so i can't vote yet ..
Newblue82 - thankyou hon! :D yeah, i dont feel sick anymore, so i'm happy! everything seems to be going uphill atm

xxx

Yeah Im 5 hours behind you I believe. And I did get lots of good stuff. Im mostly waiting to buy the bulk of what we need once we know whether its a girl or boy... but any little items, I've been picking up along the way. I figure it's easier to buy things here and there, rather then spend it all at once. VERY expensive!

But at least we already have all the big items, from my daughter... like the crib (cot), change table, carseat, stroller (pram), etc. So we're set there. We'll just need some clothes (more so if its a boy), bedding (if its a boy, because we already have girl bedding)... and some new soothers, blankets, etc. Otherwise, we'll be pretty set! :D And eventually we'll need a double stroller for both kiddies.

I also picked up one of those sling/wraps a couple months ago to carry baby around (which will also be super handy when I need to be hands free, since I have a toddler around!) which is great. Im sure I will think of some more things as I go along! :)

so much to buy, so little money (; lucky you've got half of it from your LO already thoughh xx

Yeah these little peanuts are expensive!

lol And that was one of the arguments I used when trying to convince my hubby to try for baby #2 "well we already have everything, it's kind of a waste to only use it once!" :rofl:

omg :rofl: lmao! that's amazing! I bet she's looking forward to being a big sister too xxx

Well, Im sure she is... but she's too little yet to really know what's going on. She knows what a baby is, and she LOVES babies... so I think having a baby around will excite her... but then after the baby doesnt leave for a day or two, I think she might be a little jealous but Im sure after a month or two, she'll adjust!

I was going to bring her to my gender scan... but now I've decided not to. I would love her to be there but she really doesn't understand what's going on and my hubby would probably have to chase her all over the room the whole time (since she'd be trying to touch everything).... and my appointment is right during her naptime... so we've decided to go just the two of us.

Yeah me too... as much as I fought with my brother, I also cannot imagine growing up alone. Having just friends to play with isn't the same. Who would I have played with when I was bored? He was always there for amusement! lol
And not only that... but I can't imagine not having any siblings around now that I'm getting older (yeah, SUPER old age of 25! lol)...but just the thought of when our parents are gone... :(... I wouldn't want to be all alone with no family! So I wouldnt want to do that to my daughter either.

Yeah me too... as much as I fought with my brother, I also cannot imagine growing up alone. Having just friends to play with isn't the same. Who would I have played with when I was bored? He was always there for amusement! lol
And not only that... but I can't imagine not having any siblings around now that I'm getting older (yeah, SUPER old age of 25! lol)...but just the thought of when our parents are gone... :(... I wouldn't want to be all alone with no family! So I wouldnt want to do that to my daughter either.

my sisters were always there to entertain me, so i can't imagine it without them :winkwink: :winkwink: i want bean to have that, but i don't think i'll start trying for a 2nd for quite a while xx

Yeah I dont blame you hun. I always wanted my kids close together, but you're still a youngin'! ;) You have plenty of time! :D

You're welcome! Yep, it's Katie or Kate! ;)
How did you find that? I cant find anyone's names! :haha:

:rofl: it's on your profile thingy, isn't it?
most people have it in their about me, or they just tell you :haha: xx

No its not on my profile... not that I can see anyway? :shrug:
I just checked some of my friends profiles and don't see it on theirs either.
And yet when I signed up on this site, I did put my name in... I just don't know where it shows up now! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->