**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

LOL Dont be sorry! It makes no difference to me! I was just curious because I feel bad calling everyone by their "Internet" names when they have real names! :rofl: I think I used to have "Kate" in my signature so you might have seen it there? :shrug:
But seriously, don't worry! lol You're just easier because you have "Em" in your name!
The "KC" in mine stands for my initials! ;)

:haha: that made me laughh! yeah, i try to make things easier :rofl: I wanted to name my bean Kacey ;) xx

Yeah I still don't have a nickname for my baby. With my daughter Kyree, I always called her "Munchkin" and I still do... I can't think of one for this baby! :(

Well my one friend always calls her baby "Bean" and my other friend always called hers "Peanut"... so I feel like I need something else! lol Nothing fits!

And thank you! :blush: I grew her myself! lol :rofl:

https://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sweetkate85/Kyree/upclose.jpg

lmao, that you did :winkwink: marshmellow? Kiwi? add to the food theme going around :haha: xx

Hmmm those aren't bad ideas! I just dont want anything too feminine since I really think this one is a boy! lol

Potato? lol

Hmm not bad! What about ... sugarplum? Nah,,... too feminine again.
Ducky? Squash? ... Pumpkin isnt bad either... considering it's an October baby too!

Hmmm I like Muffin, but that sounds like a girl again. :(
Pumpkin it is! lol

can i be added to the list please?
I'm due on 26th October and convinced its a girl

i am alone this weekend and just wanna cry :(

cupcake is wiggling and it is making me want to cry more as it makes me miss future hubby more :(

can i be added to the list please?
I'm due on 26th October and convinced its a girl

Welcome to the board!

And Buttonnose... Im sorry you're feeling down. :( I know the feeling, my hubby goes away sometimes for work (3-4 days) and I always hate it. But enjoy those little movements! It's a chance to bond, just you and cupcake! :hugs:

Buttonnose...vinegar on pizza??? I've never tried that! Doesn't it make it all soggy?

And congrats FierceAngel on your blue bump! I have the same instinct this time... I can't wait to find out though! And dont worry about the mass hiding in the kidney, I'm sure all will be fine! My daughters 19 week scan showed abnormalities in her brain AND heart (soft markers for Downs Syndrome)... I was so devastated... but they resolved before her birth and she was born PERFECTLY healthy! So keep your chin up! :hugs:

yay for blue bump!

vinegar on pizza is yummy, i put it on each piece before i eat it so it's not sat with vinegar on, tis yummy though:)

FierceAngel: Yay for the :blue: bump! I will be thinking of you for your next scan, I hope you can get some clear answers and everything turns out ok :hugs:

A bit pointless from me really - :yipee: I've moved up a box on my ticker!! :haha:

Hope everyone's ok and looking forward to the weekend! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->