**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

3 days in a row i'm cooking and eating penna pasta with onions+tomato paste+LOADS OF BUTTER sauce. i always say that it is so good it should be illegal. seriously it can't be any tastier!

LOL I can't get enough of french fries(chips) lately... seriously... I could eat them everyday!
This baby just wants JUNK food and it's awful! I have avoided it, mostly, because I don't want to gain 80lbs... but UGH!!! :wacko:

LOL I can't get enough of french fries(chips) lately... seriously... I could eat them everyday!
This baby just wants JUNK food and it's awful! I have avoided it, mostly, because I don't want to gain 80lbs... but UGH!!! :wacko:

i'm replying to your question over here, since this thread is older :)

i'm feeling great, thank God :)

aww this is so sweet that you are already feeling the baby! it will not happen to me anytime soon, placenta is on the front wall so will have to wait a bit more :)

and on the junk food... i'm craving ice cold coke with lots of lemon lately. but because coke is washing away all the calcium i limit myself to 1 glass a week :blush:
oh have you tried dipping doritos into one of those soft ..umm.. sort of melted cheeses? (hochland, president, viola etc). i don't know the proper english name for those :)

I find out the gender tomorrow :yipee: and the baby is starting to be more active lately. so excited :cloud9:

i'm replying to your question over here, since this thread is older :)

i'm feeling great, thank God :)

aww this is so sweet that you are already feeling the baby! it will not happen to me anytime soon, placenta is on the front wall so will have to wait a bit more :)

and on the junk food... i'm craving ice cold coke with lots of lemon lately. but because coke is washing away all the calcium i limit myself to 1 glass a week :blush:
oh have you tried dipping doritos into one of those soft ..umm.. sort of melted cheeses? (hochland, president, viola etc). i don't know the proper english name for those :)

Yeah my placenta is on the back wall... but dont worry, you should feel baby soon! It depends how active your baby is too - they're all different!

Hmmm I LOVE pop but I try to stay away from it... but I dont always succeed! :haha:.... I know what you mean... like the nacho cheese that comes in a jar? That stuff is YUMMY!!! I havent tried it with Dorito's though, just regular tortilla chips! But YUM. I just ate and you're making me hungry! lol

Im glad to hear you're feeling well though! :D When is your scan booked again? Mine is June 7th... and I cannot WAIT!!! :happydance:

I felt my baby girl kick me twice while I watched Sleeping Beauty. :cloud9:

So I've decided to name her Aurora! :cloud9:

Ive been having mild AF stule cramps and stabbing pains.. Is this normal?? Im so worried!! Can someone please give me some advise im worrying so much!!!!! Please dont feel like you need to pee in my pocket!! Give it to me straight!!

thanks for all your well wishes girls will update you after my scan on weds part of me wants weds to hurry up but part of me wants it not too...

re food : all i ate wen i was having luisa was penne pasta lol

morning all,

Im feeling sooooo ill today and im at work. :cry: i have the flu and its not good at all.

Well for those of you who know my sister got taken into hospital yesterday. They gave her morphine, checked her bloods whichs revealed she had a high white blood count. Then that was it, they said they were going to arrange a scan but never and finally sent her home after 8 hours. They never checked to see if the baby was ok. Never checked the heart beat, NOTHING. i think its absolutley disgusting. Never even established what was causing the pain.

How are we all today?

xxx

Laura,

i'm sorry to hear about your sister :( i hope she is going to be alright

MommyKC

my scan is scheduled on May 17 :)

morning all,

Im feeling sooooo ill today and im at work. :cry: i have the flu and its not good at all.

Well for those of you who know my sister got taken into hospital yesterday. They gave her morphine, checked her bloods whichs revealed she had a high white blood count. Then that was it, they said they were going to arrange a scan but never and finally sent her home after 8 hours. They never checked to see if the baby was ok. Never checked the heart beat, NOTHING. i think its absolutley disgusting. Never even established what was causing the pain.

How are we all today?

xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun, and I totally agree that the hospital should've at least checked bub's heartbeat, that is terrible. Does she have a doppler at home that she can have a listen to?
On a happier note - I blame you laura - since you mentioned about eating crisps, I haven't been able to stop eating wotsits :dohh: I even made hubby go out and but 2 grab bags last night :shock: !! Peanut will come out in October very orange if I don't stop!

The weather isn't looking too great here this morning so not sure what the plans are for over the weekend.

Happy weekend ladies xxxxxx :thumbup:

yep thanks for advise ladies................................. :(

thanks soos and going crazy.

No she doesnt have a doppler but im sending her mine in the post as i dont really use it much any more to be honest so at least it can put her mind at rest.

Oh going crazy, im sorry :haha: but on the up hand, wotsits are soooooo tasty. yummy.
Weather is awful here to but with being stuck at work with the flu im not overly bothered tbh.

Oh i cant wait for MAT leave to start.

Just a quick question, i'm sure its ok but want to cheak, as long as i feel comfy and dont go stupid am i ok riding a bike?
Hope everyone is ok

yep thanks for advise ladies................................. :(

I don't really have advice, but I can say I've had the same experience a week or so ago. I went through some cramping and pain - nothing too serious, but enough to make me nervous. I noticed that my bump had gotten larger so I'm thinking it was growing pains?

Hi everyone :wave:,

Laura sorry to hear your not feeling well can you not go home and get tucked up in bed? and thats awful about your sister's time in hospital hope she is ok the doppler should help put her mind at ease.

Back to the crisp thing I'm not a huge crisp fan but have them in the house for the kids so decided to have a packet the other day I had cheesy ones from Lidl and OMG I can't get enough of them I had three packets of them yesterday and am just about to have some now mmmm they are so good :haha:. Going-Crazy - I blame Laura too :haha:.

Feeling a bit sore in my pubic area today so just going to take it easy this weekend. Still not sure if I've felt any movement and I'm desperate to feel something so jealous of all of you who can feel your babies.

Going for my crisps now lol.

Jo xx

Hi Girls,

I agreed to take over this thread in Second Trimester for buttonnose82 and Mrs_N. I know I am 2 days early at making it but I won't be online Friday with it being bank holiday!

I suggested in the First Trimester thread that any girls that wish to take part tell me whether they think :pink: or :blue: or even those girls who are :yellow: and I will put this on the left hand side of your name and then when you find out what you are having I will put this on the right hand side and see how many of us where right!

In order to make my job a little easier, when asking me to move you from one date to another or add a coloured stalk please give the me the date that you where/are on. Thanks :mrgreen:

October 2010

I keep losing count of how many babies we have due in October! :lol:
19 angel babies, forever missed :sadangel:

***1st***
:yellow:buttonnose82
:blue:Serenity81:pink:
genies girl
:angel:mum2morgan:angel:
ILoveShoes
texasamy79
Pompeychick
:angel:Wantabean:angel:
xamyloux
charima
mrsgtobe
:pink:ellaandcallum
starsunshine
Mummietobe

***2nd***
:angel:Rosie123:angel:
armychica06
daniellerbee
holly
ruthnjason
pattysurveys
mrs.stokes
Red Rose
:yellow:iwanta8a8y
reallyready

***3rd***
MrzLewis
grindle
biteable
:blue:KittyVentura
:blue:FrenchFry
:pink:Sonia159

***4th***
cdj1
:angel:Jolene:angel:
sherple
angie2312
ladypants
J_Girl
:blue:ktp
:blue:millsbm89

***5th***
EllaMom2B
kermy
ms_katy5
princess86
scarlett83
DottyLottie

***6th***
littleredhen
haacke_elisac
sam2eb
carol1
:angel:Bella_Ruze:angel:
:angel:Adelaide:angel:
:pink:lolababes
misscream
:blue:cjh:blue:
:blue:CymruEv
:blue:DJBSCANNON:pink:
:yellow:Ang1873
:pink:PreggyEggy
ivy-pickle
EmandBub
Due#1-2010
:pink:srm0421

***7th***

DCLee
cowhorsechic
mazee71
shel03785
**angel**
:blue:katix333

***8th***
:angel:Lizzie_Moon:angel:
:blue:aurora
:blue:subaru555
KELLY1984
:blue:LilDreamy
Bellatrix
:pink:laurietate25:blue:
Anxiousmom2b
LucyJ
:blue:BeanieBaby
:blue:going_crazy
Purple Poirot
:blue:laura6914

***9th***
:angel:WannaB:angel:
Mayskip
TTCThirdBaby
Butterflyz
babytots
Pink Pumpkin
im_mi
Expecting1st
Clartylou
:blue:CharlieKeys
:pink:ttc_:pink:
beeehere
:pink:ttc_lolly
:angel:Mummy2Angel.:angel:

***10th***
MommyMichele
Femme.fatale
jeniicie10
misscream
:blue:kstancook
:angel:TTCBabyN2010:angel:
treezo
:angel:Josiejo:angel:
:blue:WantaBelly
waitin4numb3
a_nonniemouse
angelandbump
:blue:Newt4
:pink:ayh78
Thrifty

***11th***
jillts
:blue:Staceiz19
diana.upton
jjsmommie
:blue:Marzipan_girl:blue:
:yellow: louisiana

***12th***
beeehere
Tiny A
:pink:TTC4No3:pink
SarahhhLouise
Faerie
bumbleberry
:blue:xpinkyperkyx

***13th***
anie
mydreambelly
mrsmoatpcos
mum2boct2010
Nickela82
Dimbo
:blue:lushious09
Claire300
:blue:rubyt

***14th***
nicnak
vpeterman720
l_sparkle
Babymama
:blue:Twiglet:blue:

***15th***
:angel:MrsCrabsticke:angel:
:angel:fifi-folle:angel:
Ash_xoxo
Jennnzee
Cherbare
SweetD
bambino_no2
SammyBee

***16th***
wanabamummy
carmyz
:yellow:silver_penny
Bubblesmum
WhiteGeisha

***17th***
jopascoe
Nathyrra
:angel:Honeykiss:angel:
:angel:moochacha:angel:
:pink:StonesWife
shyfox1988
:blue:FierceAngel
ilovemybump
MissMegs
Jellybaby3
LadyC

***18th***
Lawa
Kaylz
serenitylove
southernbell09

***19th***
AnnieB82
:angel:jmiller:angel:
jules_7k
leo_mummy
Lartjones
Jadelm
:angel:BibsAndBobs:angel:
buggywuggy
Marrissa_E
:blue:2wantedpls
~Mummy2Be~
Kaylz--x

***20th***
:angel:Tasha:angel:
:pink:mummygiraffe
Sue Dunhym
chatterbox93

***21st***
Katenbubba3
MountainBelly
LuluSh
newly-wed77
:angel:Jaymes:angel:
Steffyxx
:blue:Mummybee

***22nd***
Steener11
Daddysgirl
wallace272
tigger1981
nurselochia
trumpetbum
wilsonbaby
:blue:Jox
leigh75
:pink:Audball2108:pink:
:pink:Kirst264

***23rd***

sausages
juless
HNISophie
Katiie
:blue:brunettebimbo:blue:
:blue:jelliedills
emmylou209

***24th***
joclz1984
:angel:mlyn26:angel:
:blue:purpleblonde
tinkerbel

***25th***
hibiscus07
Belgiansunset
crazyrae
xsarahx
veganmum2be
ClaireNicole
:blue:2805
:yellow:xjustmex

***26th***
tabbicles
trollydolly
sophie-lou
AngelSerenity
Mindy_mini

***27th***
:blue:~chipper~
Abs1010
piesey
:yellow:mrsfeehily
Novbaby08
brooklyn1
Mrs D
chelleb2
BabyShoes
Mini Ginge
krwh

***28th***
uk_monkey
newblue
Aquarius77
sam78
:angel:sunshinegirl:angel:
babyfromgod
Soos
Dittta
:blue:MommyKC
gonnabeadaddy
Wriggley
katee82
tinkerbel
beaniemac

***29th***
NicoleB
MrsNut
Helenlou
Hoping
Kernow_mummy
mummyconfused

***30th***
ssmith1503
Inlalaland
PeaceLoveBaby

***31st***
Captainj1
madge
AJbaby
lexi_is_ttc
gemalems
nickynoonoo
a_c
hey im new to this site and dunno how to join the group or if you join lol.but im due 17th october. dunno wat were having yet but i think it will b a girl fingers crossed lol. got my 20 week scan on 2nd june so hopefully find out then..

xxsharnaxx

Hi Sharna :wave:,

Welcome to October Bumpkins, Brunette Bimbo will add you onto the list next times shes on.

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->