**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi ladies, so many pages to catch up on. Laura, I am really sorry to hear about your sister, I hope everything is ok. Welcome to the new ladies.
Right, I am really hoping someone can give me advice. I have been in my bed since yesterday with a bad sickness bug which I caught from my daughter. The thing is, I am terrified that it will have done my baby harm. I have been so upset today because I am convinced I am going to lose her. xxxx

I felt my baby girl kick me twice while I watched Sleeping Beauty. :cloud9:

So I've decided to name her Aurora! :cloud9:

Aww thats really sweet! And I Like it! :thumbup:

Ive been having mild AF stule cramps and stabbing pains.. Is this normal?? Im so worried!! Can someone please give me some advise im worrying so much!!!!! Please dont feel like you need to pee in my pocket!! Give it to me straight!!

Dont worry! I have had cramping off and on, and my midwife told me it's completely normal since your uterus is constantly growing. You should only worry if it becomes severe or if you have bleeding associated with it. So Im sure everything is fine! :hugs:

Laura, that really sucks that they didnt even check the baby's heartbeat... they really should have! But I hope she is okay and feeling better! And thats very nice of you to send her your doppler! :)

Soos... wow your scan is coming up soon, lucky girl!!! Only 9 days away!!!

Serenity... seriously, don't worry about your sickness hurting bubs. I have an awful cold/flu right now... I feel horrible. I cant breathe through my nose, my body aches, I have chills... :( I caught it from my daughter as well... and the funny thing about babies while in your tummy, is when you get sick it doesnt affect them at all. The only times it can be dangerous is if it's something like digesting e. coli or other dangerous forms of bacteria from being around infested rodents, feces, etc. Gross, I know... but just a regular cold or flu shouldn't affect your baby at all! :hugs:

And welcome to the board Sharna! :hi:

Thanks, my sister said she had a look online and on almost all of the websites she looked at they said that bubs wouldnt come to any harm and that our body has natural defences while pregnant to stop these bugs harming baby. I just can't believe how she could possibly be okay when I feel as terrible as this. I feel even more ill now than I did when I had swine flu earlier this year! xxxx

Evening ladies :) hope you're all having a good night/morning/afternoon wherever you are. :rofl: xxx

I had my gender scan yesterday. well I was right. Im having a beautiful little boy!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GIRLS!!

hi there ladies!

sunny and totally wonderful day over here. happy Victory Day everyone!

Hello ladies, Im due Oct 7th with beautiful bundle number 2! :cloud9::happydance:

Welcome VioletMalibu, my name is Amanda, I'm from Dundee and pregnant with baby number 4. You will have plenty mummies to be to chat to on this thread as everyone is lovely xxxx

We're having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Over the moon, just what we'd hoped for :) DF's ecstatic

Aww, huge congratulations Subaru on your blue bump xxxx

Congrats on finding out ladies! I can't wait until I can find out as well! :D At least another month for me!

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone???

Welcome to all the newbies and congratulations to all those that have found out they're having either a boy/girl xxxxx

Laura - How is your Sister now?? I hope she's feeling better. And how's your flu - I hope better now xxx
Serenity - How are you feeling now hun?? It's nice to see you back on here and I hope you're feeling a bit better now xxxx
Jo - How are you??? Have you been busy this weekend buying pink,pink,pink???

Well, we got our double pushchair yesterday, we've been debating whether we'd need one or not as Callum is 3 but after thinking about it and realising that he luuuuuuuuvvvvvveeeeesssss his pushchair that we'd get one, anyway, we decided on the Maclaren Twin Techno one and I was browsing through ebay yesterday and someone was selling a brand new one which they had bought last week and couldn't fit in their car, we managed to get it for £100.00 cheaper than in the shops and we met them yesterday and got it home :happydance: And it looks fab :happydance: We keep telling Callum that it's for him and his brother and he keeps pointing to one of the seats and saying "that's where the baby is going" :haha:

So, what have all you ladies bought so far??? I love hearing what people have bought, it always gives me ideas!!!

Well, I hope you're all okay.

Karenxxx

hey i just had my 18 week scan and its a boy so i was right hehe

Morning ladies, :wave:

Welcome to the new ladies.

Thanks karen for asking. Im feeling way better. I think it was a bug instead of the flu as it only lasted 24 hours but i felt awful. My sister is doing better. Still a few aches and pains so she is going to see her GP today and see if they pay more attention and check the baby out. Im sure all will be fine. Fab buy on the pushchair to hun. What a bargin :thumbup:

2 weeks Friday until my scan and im soooooo excited.
Im going to buy our travel system this afternoon after work and im soooooo excited. the only thing left to buy after that is the cot bed and gender clothes then we are all ready for LOs arrival :happydance:

here is the travel system we are getting. what do you think?
https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->