**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Morning Girls!

Lots of updates for the front page today :)

Congratulations to all the girls that have found out the gender, we have quite a few :blue: now :mrgreen: and welcome to the new girls! :hi:

Laura how's your sister now?

I'm sorry some of you girls aren't feeling to good, I always think being ill in pregnancy is worse, all you can take is paracetamol and what use is that really?

H2B and I had a brilliant weekend! We went to our friends on Friday for a BBQ then on Saturday we went into town and bought our pram!

We put a deposit on a Silver Cross Surf in Black, it is gorgeous and only weighs 7.5k! It has special adaptors so that it can be used from birth

This is it - https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/silver-cross-surf-pushchair/

We also bought our little boy MORE cloths so we decided to buy his nursery furniture so we can put his wardrobe up because we are running out of space!

We emptied the spare room, sold the spare bed, got rid of 5 binbags just from the spare room! :rofl:

It's ace we are getting so organised! I can't wait until Central Heating Gets put in and then we can decorate his room! :D

morning Brunette,

She is much better thank you. Still in a little pain but nothing compared to what it was.

You have been very busy and very organised. That pram is gorgeous. I LOVE it.
If you go back a page a posted a link to the one im going to buy tonight. I cant wait sooooo excited.

xxx

thanks hun,

how you feeling anyway? Is the sickness under control then?

xxx

Morning ladies, :wave:

Welcome to the new ladies.

Thanks karen for asking. Im feeling way better. I think it was a bug instead of the flu as it only lasted 24 hours but i felt awful. My sister is doing better. Still a few aches and pains so she is going to see her GP today and see if they pay more attention and check the baby out. Im sure all will be fine. Fab buy on the pushchair to hun. What a bargin :thumbup:

2 weeks Friday until my scan and im soooooo excited.
Im going to buy our travel system this afternoon after work and im soooooo excited. the only thing left to buy after that is the cot bed and gender clothes then we are all ready for LOs arrival :happydance:

here is the travel system we are getting. what do you think?
https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

xxx

Glad she's doing better.

The travel system is lovely that you're getting, it's exciting when you buy all your baby bits and see them all piled up in the babies room isn't it?? It's almost a shame to have to use them lol!!!!

xxxx

Morning Girls!

Lots of updates for the front page today :)

Congratulations to all the girls that have found out the gender, we have quite a few :blue: now :mrgreen: and welcome to the new girls! :hi:

Laura how's your sister now?

I'm sorry some of you girls aren't feeling to good, I always think being ill in pregnancy is worse, all you can take is paracetamol and what use is that really?

H2B and I had a brilliant weekend! We went to our friends on Friday for a BBQ then on Saturday we went into town and bought our pram!

We put a deposit on a Silver Cross Surf in Black, it is gorgeous and only weighs 7.5k! It has special adaptors so that it can be used from birth

This is it - https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/silver-cross-surf-pushchair/

We also bought our little boy MORE cloths so we decided to buy his nursery furniture so we can put his wardrobe up because we are running out of space!

We emptied the spare room, sold the spare bed, got rid of 5 binbags just from the spare room! :rofl:

It's ace we are getting so organised! I can't wait until Central Heating Gets put in and then we can decorate his room! :D

The pram is lovely that you've bought, I wish I could have a new travel system too but Hubby won't let me :cry: He says that because we only got 5 months use out of it with Callum, then we have to re-use it - tight git :haha:

xxxxxxx

hope you girls are all ok

I am feeling pretty sad right now :( I found out my very dear adopted grandma (a very close family friend that we kinda adopted as out grandma) has lung cancer :cry: she is 80 and the sweetest woman I know :( the dr's have said it isn't treatable so all they can do is keep her comfortable. Our wedding is in less than 6 weeks and all i want is for her to be there :cry: but i am not holding out much hope, it brings back all the memories of my grandma, she was diagnosed with lung cancer and 2 months later we were at her funeral :cry: She is so excited about cupcake, and to think she might not even get to meet him/her :cry:

Hi girls congrats on the blue bumps :)

Woke up today feeling so ill and have got to take the cat to the vets on the bus which should be fun because she gets really voilent haha even though she trys to look sweet !!

laura that pram is lush looks really little and cute !

here is the one we have gone for https://www.allbabyneeds.co.uk/Shop/condor-all-in-one-travel-set-lolli-lime-by-hauck/prod_1484.html although i wish we would have waited now to see what we were having first

x

oh button nose. im so so sorry hunny. I really am. I ahve been there. My grandad die of lung cancer a few years ago. they gave him 6 months and he pushed out 2 1/2 years. I hope she gets to see you get married and cupcake hunny.

Thanks Steffy, yours is gorgeous to, it really is. Hope you feel better soon and good luck at the vets.

xxx

Hi Everyone,

Lots of :blue: bumps congrats girls.

Hi any newbies :wave:.

Laura - Glad your sister is feeling a bit better and hopefully her GP will be more sympathetic. Loving the Pram.

BB - Your pram is gorgeous I've never seen that one before. Sounds like you had a really good weekend and are getting very organised.

Karen - What a bargain on the pram. We haven't gone pink daft as we have so many other things to buy before the big move, I have bought the cot mobile (pink), playmat (pink) and I've ordered a couple of baby sleeping bags. My head is just all over the place so much to plan and arrange its really stressing me out and things still aren't concluded with the sale :dohh: hoping that will happen this week.

Steffy - Good luck at vets I've been back and forward with my cat as she ran away and was attacked by something luckily someone handed her into vet and they got in touch with us (she's chipped) and she is now recovering. Love your pram too.

Buttonnose - so sorry to here your news my gran passed away just before I had my first it was so sad and 2 years ago my mum passed away so will never see this LO. I hope your grandma gets to your wedding and to meet your LO, sending you :hugs: at this sad time.

I'm feeling really good not pregnant at all and I'm still waiting to feel some movement its so frustrating I sit for ages with my hand on my bump and nothing :nope:.

Had quite a busy weekend doing loads of clearing out it seems never ending don't know where everything comes from :shrug:.

Got removal company coming shortly for a quote so I better go and tidy up a bit.

Jo x

thanks Jo hunny,

Im dont feel pregnant sometimes either. LO moves more of an evening when im resting. To get him to move a have to wobble my belly a little bit and then he moves like crazy for a few minutes. have you tried that?

Cant wait to start gender shopping either. try not to get too stressed hun, everything will fall into place. :hugs:

lol let us know how you get on hun.

Oh im feeling so huge and uncomfortable today. I really think i need to start investing in some maternity clothes now. i have resisted buying any until now but i feel so weird today and uncomfortable.

I find best way to get little one to bust a move in your tummy is to lay in the bath, lay really still then tap the side of the bath tub (under the water) the vibrations make cupcake wriggle all over hehe

Congratulations on the :blue: bumps ladies a bit of a surge here. I can't wait til i have my 20 week scan, 9days to go (single figures finally) :happydance:

Laura - I lost a stone at the beginning of pregnancy and have only put on 4lbs up to now, all my clothes still feel quite loose round the hip and bum area, I have a bump but its not huge, think this is the first time in my life where I want to gain weight :haha:. I've got maternity jeans on today but they feel too big just thought they'd be comfy. Can't wait to be huge and waddling around :rofl:.

Are you getting quite a bump then?

There's not really a very good selection of maternity wear, I think last time I got some things out of H & M but haven't had a chance to get in there yet.

I find best way to get little one to bust a move in your tummy is to lay in the bath, lay really still then tap the side of the bath tub (under the water) the vibrations make cupcake wriggle all over hehe

Oww i might have to try this one, my LO has been lazy recently. Also heard popping candy works anyone heard that?

I'll try that tonight too, thanks :thumbup:.

Oww i might have to try this one, my LO has been lazy recently. Also heard popping candy works anyone heard that?

I have popping candy in the retro sweetie hamper down stairs ......... might try it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->