**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

yeah Jo im feeling very uncomforatble today, seemed to abve popped over night again. Plus im hot and i could just cry.
I think im going toi be quite big by the end of it. I have put on half a stone already (which is about right i think)

I have looked at maternity clothes but nothing really jumps out at me to be honest. I think Pay day im really going to have to buy something just for the sake of comfort.

xxx

I find best way to get little one to bust a move in your tummy is to lay in the bath, lay really still then tap the side of the bath tub (under the water) the vibrations make cupcake wriggle all over hehe

Oww i might have to try this one, my LO has been lazy recently. Also heard popping candy works anyone heard that?

I have popping candy in the retro sweetie hamper down stairs ......... might try it lol

If it works please let me know as i will go to the shop if ther eis a chance it will work. So if you try please share. i would say if you do also lie down after having the candy to see if you feel it. I think the popping sensation might be what makes baby move but :shrug:

yeah Jo im feeling very uncomforatble today, seemed to abve popped over night again. Plus im hot and i could just cry.
I think im going toi be quite big by the end of it. I have put on half a stone already (which is about right i think)

I have looked at maternity clothes but nothing really jumps out at me to be honest. I think Pay day im really going to have to buy something just for the sake of comfort.

xxx

I am quite funny about clothes if your in the UK dorothy perkins do really good clothes. also punkin patch (but they can be expensive unless they have a sale on)

yeah hun im in the UK. I had a look in mamas and papas website and there are a few bits there that are nice but cost a bomb. ill have a look in dotty Ps, thank you hun.

xx

Your welcome, also if you have a superstore adsa near you they do bits, or also do maternity online and its also cheap because its george clothes try looking online on asds :)

Hello girls, can I be added to the 27th please? I was due in November but then bumped up at my last scan! I think I'm having a boy and will find out June 1st (hopefully!!).

Aww congrats on now being due in October. Glad everything is good with the LO, and hope you get to find out sex at your next scan. I know how exciting it is, hoping to find out in 9 days :)

welcome claire :wave:

Thanks due#1, i looked in asda the other day but thery didnt have much. ill have a nosey on line. i like the george clothes, you can get some really nice things.

Yes, i found it horrible to get clothes were i was as only live in a little city had to go all the way into town, and wasnt too impressed, only one shope had a maternity section and this was still tiny. so i ended up in my big city which was manic

Starting to feel peckish have been addicted to Sausage & Tattie Scone on a roll with brown sauce lately and I think thats exactly what I'm going to have followed by a cake of some kind and a cup of tea mmmm.

Whats everyone else having today?

im addicted to custard, and peanut butter and ham sandwiches (in same sandwich yes) joys of pregnancy. fancy susage cassrole for dinner lol. Oh yes and im also mad on tea and hot choc nice for when its cold like thsi

oh jo. thats sounds lovely. well so far i have had two slices of toast. nearly a full back of double chocolate chips maryland cookies, a pack of crinkly chedders, cheese and onion flavour, and im about to much on a sauage roll :haha: no i can se why im so huge i think. its not baby at all :rofl:

oh jo. thats sounds lovely. well so far i have had two slices of toast. nearly a full back of double chocolate chips maryland cookies, a pack of crinkly chedders, cheese and onion flavour, and im about to much on a sauage roll :haha: no i can se why im so huge i think. its not baby at all :rofl:
Aww im sure you can get away with it your pregnant. I can often eat a whole bag of haribo to myself :winkwink:
Today all i have had is some ceral, but talking about food is making me hungry

Due#1-2010 - Wow, that sounds disgusting, sorry but as long as your enjoying it thats all that matters. I've never had any really weird cravings in my pregnancies just hunger in general.

Laura - my god you've had a lot today already. I'm really really hungry now after all that talk of food think I'll need to have 2 rolls :haha: and maybe 2 cakes :rofl: I'm determined to put on weight.

ive been at work since 7 and up since half 5 but even then i have still eaten quite a bit havent i :blush:

... I LOVE BARGAINS.
I have decided this time on my third that i aint going to go out and buy all brand new as u can pick up alot of nice things 2nd hand in very good condition like i have sold in the past. soz bit long but dont message very often just browse. xxxx

Hia i am feeling slightly more hungry but not a massive amount. TBH i think im eating less now im pregnant which is hopw ive been with the other 2 pregnancies. I tend to go off food and crave really aweet things!! yunny cakes and sweets. My fav at the mo is chewits... which i kno is not very good for me or baby but i just LOVE them!!!
I have only had a small bowl of cereal this morn at 8am and nothin since. Prob just have a cup of tea and small roll for dinner... wish i could eat more and stuff my face but its just not happening lol.

Congrats to all newbies and all the gender scans recently!! x
I went to carboot sales on wkend 4 to be exact and had some really good things and lots of bargains and loads of fab clothes for little one in pristine condition.
A few mamas & papas suits and lots of next outfit.
Ive washed them all of 2 machine loads worth and only paid £14 for the lot... I LOVE BARGAINS.
I have decided this time on my third that i aint going to go out and buy all brand new as u can pick up alot of nice things 2nd hand in very good condition like i have sold in the past. soz bit long but dont message very often just browse. xxxx

I also love looking a caroots for bargins, as you know that the baby will bbe out of it so quickly. I have alot of unisex stuff for my LO from carboots and charity shops, even got some of my maternity clothes from caroots and charity shops 2

thanks girls just got back from the vets and the cat has come back near enough blad she got that stressed out haha ! trampling all over the computer and breaking it ooops felt soo embarassed suppose i better get used to that with a lil one on the way :)

MMM this food talk is making me hungry i just fancied some crumpets went to put them in and typical no gas so now im munching on some rasberry jelly :)

Ill try all those tricks tonight as ive not felt bump move yet

x

Hi quick question ladies, im 19weeks on wed, scan in 9days, seen cot is sale and not sure if it will still be avaliavle then do you think its too ealry to get cot and changer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->