**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I wouldnt say so hun but i suppose people have diffrent opinions just think how gutted you will be if you have to buy it full price for the sake of a few weeks :)x

Hi quick question ladies, im 19weeks on wed, scan in 9days, seen cot is sale and not sure if it will still be avaliavle then do you think its too ealry to get cot and changer?

No its not too early get spending lol.

Laurietate - wow didn't you do well great bargains :thumbup:.

Just back from Morrisons with my rolls, sausages, tattie scones and 2 fresh cream strawberry oysters (basically just really big strawberry tarts with custard) so off to stuff my face now :haha:.

Hi quick question ladies, im 19weeks on wed, scan in 9days, seen cot is sale and not sure if it will still be avaliavle then do you think its too ealry to get cot and changer?

I wouldnt say its too early but thats me. I tend to buy alot in the 2nd trimester as u get tired in the third. Plus I have always had prem babies so i get everything sorted for around 30 wks lol.
If there is a bargain then go for it.
I have been looking at prams on ebay i have narrowed it down to just 2 that i like.
1) 2nd hand the mamas and papas joolz in lime £200
2) brand new icandy in sweet pea £500
Massive difference but if i was to get the icandy its about the only thing i will be having that is new!
The pram is the biggest thing i gotta think about for the baby as it means alot to me which one i get as it will be used so much

What prams is everyone else having???

Yes, we are being given a parm and we will recieve that on the 29th of this month, and the cot and changer could go back if there was a prob at teh 20 week scan in 9days (very much doubt there would be)

Yes, we are being given a parm and we will recieve that on the 29th of this month, and the cot and changer could go back if there was a prob at teh 20 week scan in 9days (very much doubt there would be)

Dont think negatively think positive and all will be fine hun!!
Yes it is nice when u can have quality items given to u second hand as u will need all the oney u can when the baby comes as they aint cheap but well worth it!! I swaying on the whole package for 200 which is a complete bargain!! It includes carrycot, carseat, pram unit etc worth bout 800. x

No its not too early get spending lol.

Laurietate - wow didn't you do well great bargains :thumbup:.

Just back from Morrisons with my rolls, sausages, tattie scones and 2 fresh cream strawberry oysters (basically just really big strawberry tarts with custard) so off to stuff my face now :haha:.

aww LUSH wish i could eat that much but after one or 2 rolls id be full lol! enjoy it pregnancy doesnt last long!! x

Yes, and actually the pram wasnt ever used. Brought by someone who tried for a baby and could never concieve so even more special and also brand new pram. I asked if they wanted anything towards it and they said its their gift for baby from them :)
I am gonna bite the bullet and buy the cot, i know someone who onlyhas a few weeks to go and struggling to find money, so gonna get it why i have the money and then its one less worry off my chest :)

Aww yes its my 1st, i already have the moses basket and that in the house. Im glad your able to pay your pram off bit by bit. Sorry to hear about what has happened to you this weekend. Im sure you will be perfect, i understand you being upset especialyl with the way he has handled it i wouldnt have taken it well at all. Hope everything gets sorted which ever way things pan out :)

WOW this thread moves so wquick.

oh JOOooooo you have made me hungry again. back to the cookies i think. lol.

Laurie, im so sorry to hear your having such an awful time at the minute i really am :hugs:

Due#1, definitly go and get the cot, i would if i had the space and the money. After i get the pushchair later its the only thing i have left to buy.i have everything else.

WOW this thread moves so wquick.

oh JOOooooo you have made me hungry again. back to the cookies i think. lol.

Laurie, im so sorry to hear your having such an awful time at the minute i really am :hugs:

Due#1, definitly go and get the cot, i would if i had the space and the money. After i get the pushchair later its the only thing i have left to buy.i have everything else.

Wow very organised. I am just being silly cuz i worry after loosing my LO at 7weeks in last pregnancy. I know i shouldnt as im so much past that stage now, and as they say in the "safe stage"

Laurie - thats awful what a pig, hope your ok sure you'll manage just fine on your own.

Laura - I know what you mean about the thread going so quick I'm struggling to keep up.

Well one roll down one to go and I'm starting to struggle, sure I'll still manage the cake though :haha:.

I know ive just had my dinner, and bout to go to town to transfer money to pay for the cot and changer. I might have to treat myself to a cake after reading that.
Also going to get some popping candy to see if i can get my LO moving :D

oh due#1 im sure ll will be fine hun, dont worry.

Jo if your struggling send them my way. My stomache is like a bottomless pit today. But then i eat to much, bloat and feel soooo ill. lol. cant win! :shrug:

thanks laura got my anomoly scan in 9days. i dont know why i worry i only saw my LO on sat due to having a little accident a falling over and then it was fine and had such a strong heartbeat. I am just silly. I think the reason is i cant yet image myself holding a baby and it messes with my mind

My stomache is like a bottomless pit today. But then i eat to much, bloat and feel soooo ill. lol. cant win! :shrug:

:rofl: that made me laugh, its so not fair is it.

Due#1 - let us know if the popping candy works, don't know where I'd get any:shrug:.

Im gonna try my local corner shop as i doubt anywhere also would sell it. i wont use it until i get home but will update either way. I really need to get moving now, or i wont get to the bank to be able to order my cot and changer. I was only going to get a top cot changer, but it was only extra £10 for free standing changer with 2 shelfs much better deal and wont have to position my cot in a special way to be able to use it now. Im so excited arrrrh feels so real.
Any idea on where to buy cheap cot matresses as it doesnt come with one, and also cheap moses basket stands :)

Due #1 - what about Ikea for a mattress I know they have some cheaps ones?

Due #1 - what about Ikea for a mattress I know they have some cheaps ones?

Thanks im just looking out of the way as i knwo that they prob wont ever be on sale so its not an urgan thing. could even wait until baby is here for one as i will be using moses at 1st. thanks :) now going to town and to get my popping candy :) before i fall :sleep: as feel cold and tired horrible weather

Girls you really mustn't talk so much whilst I am at work, takes me ages to catch up! :rofl: It's taken me my whole dinnertime to catch up!

Laurietate - I'm sorry to hear about your pig of a husband. Just one thing about your pram, buying 2nd hand is ace but you must not buy a 2nd hand carseat, you can not guarantee that it's not been in a crash or been damaged in anyway.

Laura you piggy :lol: I've had 2 packets of hula hoops and a jacket potatoe with tuna, cheese and coleslaw today. :rofl: and I just called you a piggy! :lol:

Due#1 - Stay positive! I had a massive argument with my sister this weekend as she thought we where silly buying our nursery furniture and pram before our 20 week scan, I'm sick of people being so fricking negative about our baby! I say go for it. We did :D We have managed to get our pram on the pay when you like scheme and they keep it until we want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->