**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

well thanks girls for the support, just found out he has been doing it for the last month or so behind me back whilst we been trying to work things out!!
What a complete arshole!!! I dont want contact with him now only that when he picks up regs. x

Wow this thread moves fast!!! I've looked and don't see anything from you but it sounds like whatever he did, its pretty bad. I know I don't know you or any of the details but I just want you to know that it sounds like this man is an ass and doesnt deserve you or your 3 beautiful boys (congrats on your new LO being a boy!!). You deserve only the best!! Good luck hun! xx

Yes, ive seen a cute winnie the pooh bath themometer for £1, in pink/blue will wait til i know the sex til i get one. Is there anything else you can think of i need im so scared of forgetting something lol.
Least you have clothes for either sex. I am not bothered with it wearing neutral things and 2nd hand things. But i want a few special outfits for its 1st ever outfit and also for going home and stuff liek that :)

Thank you MommyKC!! I am sooo excited to be having a little girl!!! I have been telling my DH from the begining that if its a girl I want a chandelier in her room and when the sono tech said "It's a girl" I started crying and looked at DH and said "I get to buy a chandelier". He busted out crying and laughing when I said it...we were both really pulling for a girl. It was the sweetest moment and I have been on cloud nine since!!

I have been buying little bits like towels got all of my feeding things from asda baby event while they were half price but im so DESPERATE to start buying lil outfits and clothes but waiting to find out if its an isabelle or an ethan first :)

couldnt resist buying this after my first scan though :p https://www.mothercare.com/Disney-T...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

x

Ah thats another thing for the list towels :) i havent got them i need to get some. Love the roo one they do in tesco so cute !!!

Due#1-2010... I know this might sound strange but can I ask your name? It seems silly to keep calling you by "Due #1-2010" lol...
I have one of those bath thermometers, only its shaped like a turtle. I actually lent to my pregnant friend, since I hardly ever used it... so she could test the bath water before hopping in... since its bad to have hot baths while pregnant. So she still has it.
Ummm let me think of some essentials that I used all the time with my daughter(that you havent mentioned)....
-Baby Wash Cloths /towels
-Recieving blankets (good for when baby spits up)
-Onesies/sleepers
-Soothers (just because my daughter loved to suck on anything and everything lol)
-A musical mobile or CD player in their room to play soft music
-Baby swing (you don't NEED this right away but it works wonders when baby is fussy - I could put Kyree in it, turn it on... and she'd go to sleep! :D)
-A carseat insert that zips up, to keep them warm
-Baby products (baby powder, baby wash, diaper cream, wipes, diapers)
-Bottle rack (to put sterilized bottles on to let them dry)
-Diaper Bag

I think those are the main ones... and neutral clothes are fine with me too! I dont want to buy anything NEW until I know what we're having! ;)

And litteredhen... that's really sweet! :cry: A chandelier will look gorgeous in her room! There is something extra sweet about little girls! I wouldnt trade my little princess for ANYTHING in the world (goes without saying!) lol I was so happy when I found out she was a girl too... I always wanted that mummy-daughter relationship. This time, I really don't mind either way. I would LOVE a little boy, to have one of each... but another little girl would be just as precious!!!

Due#1 -so the popping candy worked :thumbup: fab will have to try that.

MommyKC - your statue is so nice what a lovely thing for your OH to have got you.

Littleredhen - I'm due on the 6th too and having a girl :happydance: so I will have 2 princesses and a prince. I find my daughter a lot more expensive to buy for as theres so much choice for clothing and pretty things for their rooms and now I'm going to have two I'll be well and truely skint, never mind thier worth it :cloud9:.

Due#1 -so the popping candy worked :thumbup: fab will have to try that.

MommyKC - your statue is so nice what a lovely thing for your OH to have got you.

Littleredhen - I'm due on the 6th too and having a girl :happydance: so I will have 2 princesses and a prince. I find my daughter a lot more expensive to buy for as theres so much choice for clothing and pretty things for their rooms and now I'm going to have two I'll be well and truely skint, never mind thier worth it :cloud9:.

Hi Jo,

How did you get on with the moving people??? I do feel for you as it is majorly stressful what you're doing, it's bad enough organising a house move whilst pregnant (which we done with Callum), let alone moving to another country. I'm sure once all the initial planning/booking things have been done, then everything else will fall into place and just keep thinking of the wonderful life you will be leading over there. Can you hear the jealousy here LOL!!!!:haha:

I've been to a zoo/farm/play place with Callum and a friend and her boy today, i'm absolutely shattered now and can't quite believe how much these places charge to get in!!! My friend who I met there is due in 2 weeks time, so she was waddling around lol!!!!

Anyway, I hope you're okay and just wanted to say those tatties you have, we used to come to a place called Stewerton (not sure on the spelling!!) a lot when a friend lived there and we was always in Asda buying those tatties and I used to bring them home, so you are seriously making my mouth water thinking of them!!

Karenxx

Hi Karen,

Got the first shipping quote in £4126!!!!! I was hoping for nearer the £3500 but we've still got three quotes to come in so fingers crossed one of them will be cheaper. Hoping house sale will be concluded this week but you know how slow Solicitors are. Don't be too jealous you'll be there soon enough and we can meet up with our LO's and have coffee or no Lo's and have some wine :haha:.

Those parks are really dear which is a shame cause their a really good day out but yeah I can imagine how tired you are now. Can't wait till I'm waddling lol!!!

My two tattie scone and sausage rolls have really filled me up (and not forgetting the cake lol) don't think I'll be having much for dinner tonight but I do still have my other cake to eat mmm :haha:.

Jo xx

H2B won't get me any popping candy :( Say's I have to leave our little boy alone and that he will move when he is ready so off for a bath and tapping the sides it is then! :rofl:

It's my 16 week appointment tomorrow, have a feeling I may have SPD :( Walking and sitting down is so painful!

Wow sorry to be nosey DJB but those are expensive moving costs! You must be moving pretty far... but that's exciting I bet!
I would love to move somewhere brand new, like a new country! :D

And what is this "popping candy"???? lol

Hi MommyKC - we're moving to Australia so yeah its expensive but I suppose its still cheaper than replacing everything over there.

Popping Candy I'm trying to think how to describe it, its a sweet looks a bit like bright coloured grit and when you put it in your mouth it pops and crackles - hope that makes sense its quite weird stuff lol.

H2B won't get me any popping candy :( Say's I have to leave our little boy alone and that he will move when he is ready so off for a bath and tapping the sides it is then! :rofl:

It's my 16 week appointment tomorrow, have a feeling I may have SPD :( Walking and sitting down is so painful!

:rofl: we'll all be in the bath tonight tapping away.

Hope you don't have SPD I had it in my last pregnancy and ended up on crutches its really not nice I'm dreading it will happen this time. Good luck tomorrow and fingers crossed its not SPD.

Wow Australia??? Lucky you!!! I have always wanted to visit there... let alone move there! I am a BIG fan of HOT weather (yeah I know, why do I live in Canada? lol).... so I would be in heaven over there!

And popping candy makes sense now... I thought you guys were talking about eating it to get baby moving? lol Does it work? We have the same stuff, over here it's call "Pop Rocks".... looks like little candy rocks that pop and crackle in your mouth. That stuff is yummy! I havent had it in years! :D

Woooow, this thread moves so fast! I can never keep up, lol.

I like the idea of popping candy! I've started to feel a few light movements now and again, but I loooove popping candy, so if I get some and get lots of good kicks, I'll be very happy! :D

Argh, my scan is next week. So close! I keep alternating between being really excited, and really worried, haha. I just hope everything is fine in there!

DJBSCANNON - WOW! Moving to Australia must be so exciting! :D Good luck!

I have found a new vice... I bought dill pickle flavoured sunflower seeds today (in the shell so I don't pig out TOO much lol) and I haven't stopped eating them!!! :haha:

Argh, my scan is next week. So close! I keep alternating between being really excited, and really worried, haha. I just hope everything is fine in there!

I know the feeling! I am SO excited for my scan, to see what we're having... but then I keep thinking "what if they find something wrong?".... but I try to stay positive! ;)

Woooow, this thread moves so fast! I can never keep up, lol.

I like the idea of popping candy! I've started to feel a few light movements now and again, but I loooove popping candy, so if I get some and get lots of good kicks, I'll be very happy! :D

DJBSCANNON - WOW! Moving to Australia must be so exciting! :D Good luck!

Hi we're due on the same day, I have my 20wk scan next week too can't wait to see my little girl again :happydance:. I know the excited/worried feeling only too well especially with this move to Oz. Are you finding out what your having?

MommyKC - I can understand why your in Canada it looks absolutely stunning the scenery is breathtaking your lucky to live in such a beautiful country.

MommyKC - I can understand why your in Canada it looks absolutely stunning the scenery is breathtaking your lucky to live in such a beautiful country.

Well, you are right about that. Especially where I live (Northern Ontario) where the lakes and forests and rocky hills are gorgeous... but I guess the cold winters tend to get to me. We do have pretty hot summers here at least... but the cold and I do NOT mix well! :haha:

Well, you are right about that. Especially where I live (Northern Ontario) where the lakes and forests and rocky hills are gorgeous... but I guess the cold winters tend to get to me. We do have pretty hot summers here at least... but the cold and I do NOT mix well! :haha:

Sounds beautiful with the forests and lakes, am with you 100% about the cold I can't stand being cold and living in Scotland I'm cold all the time and we don't get hot summers :nope: so fed up with the weather here and its a shame cause I love Scotland it too has some stunning breathtaking scenery and I will really miss that but I NEED SOME HEAT :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->