**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

OoO Not long then i know it probably feels a lifetime to you but good luck :) are you finding out gender ?

If only they knew what we went through waiting eh i feel like a crazy women chasing the postman every morning hehe x

aww bless you. hoping to find out the gender yes, if my LO doesnt have it's legs crossed or something

By the way ladies how did you all get the October Bumpkins picture in your signature? :wacko: xx

GoingCrazy made the banner about a week ago... just post this link in your signature by "adding image":
https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif

That should hopefully work?

Sorry hun, where is the adding image option in edit signature? :wacko: I am very confused when it comes to computers as you can see xx

No worries, it took me a while to figure it out too! When you're in the screen to edit your signature, the "add image" looks like a little yellow box with a mountain and moon in it... click that and a little screen will pop up for you to put the link in.

Let me know if it doesnt work.

Serenity - congratulations on bubba. I'm really pleased that everything was okay with her. xxxxx

Im a bit confused about moses baskets what do you need for them?
Do you need a bottom fitted sheet at well as blankets?

By the way ladies how did you all get the October Bumpkins picture in your signature? :wacko: xx

GoingCrazy made the banner about a week ago... just post this link in your signature by "adding image":
https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif

That should hopefully work?

Sorry hun, where is the adding image option in edit signature? :wacko: I am very confused when it comes to computers as you can see xx

No worries, it took me a while to figure it out too! When you're in the screen to edit your signature, the "add image" looks like a little yellow box with a mountain and moon in it... click that and a little screen will pop up for you to put the link in.

Let me know if it doesnt work.

Yay, thanks so much for taking the time to explain it to me, that was very kind of you. I would never have guessed it was that one so thanks xx

Serenity - congratulations on bubba. I'm really pleased that everything was okay with her. xxxxx

Thank you so much, I was so relieved that everything was great with her, I am over the moon. Just need to think of a name for her now xxxx

hi, just thought I'd let you all know that my scan went really well & that I'm having a boy!!!! go team:blue:
also sorry that I don't post on here much, I just can never keep up with it!!!

hi, just thought I'd let you all know that my scan went really well & that I'm having a boy!!!! go team:blue:

Congrats on your :blue: bump

Congratulations on your little man, glad everything went well with your scan too xxxxxx

Hi, I'd greatfully wish to be added please, just joined this site this morning, I'm due on 1st October We have our anomoly scan on friday 14th may so hopefully will be able to update with whether we are team blue or pink! Thanks x

hi and welcome to October bumpkins. Hope that you get to find out if your on team blue or pink.Im due 6th oct and hoping to find out on the 19th

Welcome bubsybear! I hope your scan goes well!

Also, any of you see or plan on seeing this documentary? I can't wait! The trailer is so sweet it makes me tear up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

If I'm looking at it right it looks like so far we have 5 girls and 9 boys due to be born in October.......Woo Hoo!! Lets keep em comin'

Welcome bubsybear! I hope your scan goes well!

Also, any of you see or plan on seeing this documentary? I can't wait! The trailer is so sweet it makes me tear up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vupEpNjCuY

looks very good i might have to consider trying to see it :thumbup:

If I'm looking at it right it looks like so far we have 5 girls and 9 boys due to be born in October.......Woo Hoo!! Lets keep em comin'

i think im having a girl no idea why, will know in 8days :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->